Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
* Shipments from locations where relevant permissions have been obtained.
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for Sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Enter your pincode on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|10 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
The purpose of this book is to guide students in answering MCQs which are a part of examination in various universities, postgraduate entrance test and other competitive examinations.
1. Evolution of Preventive Medicine
2. Concepts of Health and Diseases
3. Epidemiology: Principles and Practice
4. Screening for Diseases
5. Epidemiology of non-communicable diseases and related National health Programs
6. Epidemiology of non-communicable diseases and related National health Programs
7. Demography and Family Planning
8. Maternal and Child Health and Geriatric health
9. Nutrition and Health
10. Social Environment and health
11. Physical and Biological Environment and health
12. Occupational Environment and Health
13. Mental Health, Genetics and Health
14. Health Information System and Biostatistics
15. Information, Education and Communication for Health
16. Health Planning and Management Disaster
17. Health Care Delivery
18. International Health and Voluntary Health Agencies
|Publisher||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition Type||Indian Originals|
|Book Type||Non Fiction Book|
|Number of Pages||368 Pages|
|Authored By||G. P. I. Singh, Sarit Sharma|
|Author Info||GPI Singh Professor and Head, Department of Community Medicine, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. Sarit Sharma is Assistant Professor, Department of Community Medicine, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab,|