Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
The Asha 200 sports a 2 megapixel camera with 4x zoom lets you click pictures on the go. You can record and play videos in 3GPP (H.263), H.264, MPEG-4 formats. The 2.4- inch QVA TFT display screen lets you view applications with clarity. The Asha mobile is sleek and light as it measures 115.4 x 61.1 x 14.0 mm in dimensions and weighs 105 g.
Battery and StorageThe phone powers a BL-5J (1430 mAh) battery, which provides a talk time up to 7 hours. When the Asha is fully charged, it provides a standby time up to 888 hours. You can enjoy music on the Nokia handset for 52 hours. Asha 200 has an internal memory of 10 MB which is expandable up to 32 GB using microSD and microSDHC cards.
MultimediaNokia Asha is loaded with a music player which keeps you entertained on the go. The player supports MP3, eAAC+ audio formats. The Stereo FM radio lets you tune into your favorite station and enjoy listening to them.
You can also record live music played on the air. The preinstalled MP3 ringtones allows you to set your ringtones on a daily basis. The 3.5 mm audio jack lets you use any generic headphones on your handset.
Connectivity and FeaturesYou can stay connected to the Internet through GPRS and EDGE facility on the phone. Connectivity options like Bluetooth and micro USB port lets you share videos, images and songs with other devices. The web service allows you to access social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Other features games, life tools, Nokia music unlimited and many more are available on the handset.
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset, User Guide|
|SIM Size||Mini SIM|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, (Dual Standby)|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 900, 1800|
|Resolution||QVGA, 320 x 240 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 2 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 176 x 144, 10 fps|
|Zoom||Digital Zoom - 4x|
|Other Camera Features||Self-timer, Image Editor|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1430 mAh|
|Talk Time||7 hrs (2G)|
|Standby Time||888 hrs (2G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||32 MB RAM, 64 MB ROM|
|Hot Swap Support||Yes|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Preinstalled Browser||WAP 2.0|
|GPRS||Yes, Class 12, 48 kbps|
|EDGE||Yes, Class 12|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v2|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v2.1, Supported Profiles (EDR, DUN, SPP, OPP, HSP, HFP, SAP, FTP, SDAP, GAP, GOEP, PBAP)|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, eAAC, WAV|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports 3GPP, H.264, MPEG-4, WMV, H.263|
|FM||Yes, with Recording|
|Ringtone||MP3, 64 Polyphonic|
|SAR Value||0.89 W/Kg|
|Phone Book Memory||500|
|Additional Features||Flight Mode, Games, Nokia Music Unlimited, Life Tools, Nokia Money, Nokia Store|
|Important Apps||Facebook, Orkut, Gmail, Google Talk, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Ovi Mail|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
A simple feature set like Nokia Asha 200 may not grab headlines, but it is phones like this that have kept Nokia alive in the market. Put in other words, this is something Nokia marvels at, entry level reliable sets, invariably looking better than what their price suggests.
1. Dual stand-by unlike the first gen dual sim mobiles by Nokia which had single stand by.
2. Excellent battery life. With moderate use, you may expect 3-4 days on a single charge.
3. Good qwerty(which is quite rare at this price point, most qwerty phones have wobbly keys).
4. Good audio quality(again at this price point).
5. Display could have been worse.
Given, that it is an entry level set, cons are many, lets list only those that stand out.
1. Very low internal memory and ram.(Even lower than what X2-01has).
2. Miserable camera and video quality.
3. Slow class 12 edge gprs.
If you are looking for this handset, chances are you are interested in dual sim. If it is not the case, you might better have a look at Nokia X2-01 which comes at a lower price and has more internal memory, ram and a faster gprs.
Samsung Ch@t 322 comes with optical trackpad and a slimmer profile and is again cheaper. If qwerty is not a must, Samsung C3752 may well be worth the look.
There are many touch-screen dual sim mobiles at this price range too- Nokia c2-03(No dual stand-by), Samsung Champ DUOS E2652.
For this price, the best phone is front of you.........if looking for a qwerty phone.....the best recommendation is in front of you.
Nokia x2-01 is also a choice, but this one has a awesome look and is the best for dual sim lovers......the pro and cons are:-
1) Awesome looks and available in a wide range of colours.
2) good qwerty keypad for fast typing and conversation view is available for the messages.
3) Having good and useful apps like nokia browser, social, mail, nokia music, ovi store and life tools.
4) very good audio clarity and awesome screen display.
5) good placement of sim2 slot......can be accessed without turning off the mobile.
6) good external memory capacity.
7) satisfactory camera.
8) Awesome battery backup.
1) No wifi.
2) If one sim card is in use then other sim card becomes not reachable.
3) Echo problems in making a call..(this problem can be troubleshooted by updating the phone through ovi suite)
4) sometimes the phone gets hanged..but this can be improved by updating the phone software to version 10.61.
Good phone at this price.
1) Superb battery back-up with dual.
2) Comfortable to use keypad.
3) Good looking phone. White is awesome.
4) Good sound quality of music.
5) Voice call recorder.
1) It is a Dual Sim Stand-by phone: If one sim is on active mode (call or internet), other sim will become unreachable.
2) No option to control "Display Contact From": Phonebook displays all contacts from Phone, SIM1 & SIM2.
3) Echo on call. This can be fixed.
4) Average camera.
1) Since this is Dual SIM with stand by mode, there are pretty good chances that you can miss calls. To fix this, divert the calls: SIM1-->SIM2 and SIM2-->SIM1. This will make sure none of your calls are missed.
2) The phonebook can display same contact three times as there is no option to control display control from. Better keep contacts only in Phone memory and take backup of it on memory card.
3) I got the new phone with Echo issue which I was least expecting from Nokia, though it could be fixed by software update.
1) Restore your mobile first. If restoration fails, remove the battery, insert it and try restoring again.
2) Install New Nokia OVI Suite and do an update of OVI.
3) If Nokia Suite version less than 3.4, then you may need to configure OVI to update Asha 200. Below are the steps:
a) Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia Suite\productapi\productapiconfiguration.xml file in the notepad. ( for XP, it will be C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Suite\productapi\productapiconfiguration.xml)
and change it to:
and change it to:
3) Connect your phone and do an update.
Before buying this, i was confused between SAMSUNG CHAT-ON, SAMSUNG CHAMP 2, NOKIA c2-03 and NOKIA ASHA-200. But i felt that NOKIA ASHA was a better deal. And now im holding this great cell!
Let me give u all a specific rating of its rating, rather than rating it as a whole:
Looks- 10/10! Others would not be able to make out that it costs only a 4K by looking at it!
Music quality- 9/10! Crystal-clear sound quality!
User interface- 9/10! It's quite fast in working! Never hangs!
Messaging quality- 8/10! Fast sending of messages! But only problem is that it might be tough to type since the buttons r really small..but one would get used to it soon!
Call quality- 9/10! Very clear sound during calls..an echo of ur own sounds is possible but it doesnt affect at all!
Internet- 9/10! Very easy to work on internet!
Camera- 9/10! A 2MP camera is what u expect at this price! And it works great and takes awesome pics!
Overall,its a great product! There are hardly any cons of it! You should surely buy it! And don't confuse yourself between other phones and this one, like the way i did! haha!
And thanks to flipkart.com! What a great deal was that and delivery and packing was awesome!
-i bought this phone for my mom few days back.
-1430 mah long life battery
-hassle-free qwerty key pad
-NO VIDEO STREAMING(HEART BREAKING)
-A SLOW PERFORMER
-REALLY BAD ear phones bundled with the pack
THIS PHONE STILL MANAGES TO PUT ITSELF INTO THE **A GOOD BUY**,
ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH VIDEO STREAMING.
I have been using this fone for close to 7 months now. This is definately a value for money device. Its a budget fone with basi...Read More
I bought this product for my mother but after buying I realise that letters on keypad are very small and my Mom hardly can read...Read More
Its really a good product in 3k... its feature are also best in its range... after updating its version 11.95 it give the best...Read More
I have been using it since 6 months and am pretty much happy with it. The Qwerty pad is good to type and got used to it soon! M...Read More