Nokia Asha 300 has been discontinued. Customers interested in it also viewed these products.
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
The Nokia 300 mobile phone is loaded with a 5 megapixel camera with 4x zoom. The camera is integrated with full focus, self-timer, sequence mode, and a full screen viewfinder to facilitate fun and efficient photography. An image editor that is enabled on this handset lets you tweak and modify your pictures according to your varied needs. You can also record videos on this Nokia phone.
The Nokia Asha 300 is a device with a straight forward yet classy design. The keys are pleasantly spaced out, so you don't have too much trouble typing out texts. In addition to the alphanumeric keypad the phone has dedicated volume keys and a lock switch. A 3.5 mm audio jack and a micro USB are also provided in this handset. An accelerometer loaded on the phone will enhance your user experience.
Battery and Storage
This Nokia phone is powered by a Li-Ion 1110 mAh battery that gives you a talk time of up to 6 hours on 2G and 4 hours on 3G. The phone, when fully charged, gives you a standby time of up to 550 hours on 2G and 597 hours on 3G. The Nokia Asha 300 has an inbuilt memory of 140 MB and is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD, microSDHC cards.
Connectivity and Features
This Asha series phone from Nokia supports GPRS, EDGE and 3G platforms with which you can connect to the Internet. A proxy browser with compression technology lets you surf the pages of the web effectively. Email and Push Email enabled on the phone can meet your professional and personal needs alike. The phone also supports social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter along with loads of other applications that you can download from the Nokia Store.
Bluetooth and a micro USB facility incorporated in this mobile let you connect and share files with other compatible devices. A customizable home screen feature with this touch and type Nokia handset lets you prioritize your applications. The phone is also an able entertainer and is preloaded with Java games that will keep you engaged.
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset, User Guide|
|SIM||Single SIM, GSM|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Resistive|
|Call Features||Hands Free, Loudspeaker|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|Resolution||QVGA, 320 x 240 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 5 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 640 x 480, 30 fps|
|Zoom||Digital Zoom - 4x|
|Other Camera Features||Fixed Focus, Full Focus, Self Timer, Image Editor|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1110 mAh|
|Talk Time||6 hrs (2G), 4 hrs (3G)|
|Standby Time||550 hrs (2G), 597 hrs (3G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Preinstalled Browser||WAP 2.0|
|3G||Yes, 10.2 Mbps HSDPA; 2 Mbps HSUPA|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v2|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v2.1, Supported Profiles (A2DP, AVRCP 1.0, DUN, FTP, GAP, GAVDP, GOEP, HFP, HSP, OPP, PAN, PBAP 1.0, SAP, SDAP, SPP 1.0, EDR)|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, WAV|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports 3GPP, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4|
|Ringtone||MP3, WAV, 64 Polyphonic|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Additional Features||Calendar, To-do List, Notes, Recorder, Calculator, Clock, Nokia Life Tools, Nokia Money, Video Streaming, Audio Streaming|
|Important Apps||Social Networking Enabled|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
Frequently Bought Together With This Mobile
its resistive touch,
poor 2.4 inch screen,
very old symbian OS,
even with all the drawbacks, it costs high, better u go for galaxy y..
really galaxy y is comparatively much better than this..
I got this phone 5 days back, i found it as very good phone and this got good battery backup and also touch touch is sensitive enough.. i like internet options, value for money.
s40 phone having touch / home screen customization / face book integration / good camera/ good music is good option.
gaming (angry bird )/ fast typing on key board. 1 ghz processor.. startup is just few sec. good music option.. I think for this segment phone very good to use.
I got this phone for my bro-in-law.. he likes very simple phones for usage and he liked it very much finally.
- has 3G, which is great for downloads and other internet-heavy stuff (skype, whatsapp is available for S40 phones)
- is a Nokia: they are famous for durable phones, and this one is pretty strong :)
- has wonderful, wonderful, wonderful audio quality
- comes with Nokia Music, which is a fantastic app on 3G (downloading is actually as fast as the ads show, and the songs are good quality)
- comes with 2 GB memory card (at no extra cost)
- screen is largish enough (for this price range, 2.4" is pretty good)
- touch interface is clean, neat
- has a shortcut key for accessing message-writing and inbox, which functions no matter what app you have opened
- the 5 MP camera is a good deal for the price (but don't expect too much from image quality)
- has some pretty interesting ringtones
- if your touch gets spoilt, you can still make calls
- can't run apps in the background. For instance, if you have opened whatsapp, there is no way to hide whatsapp and do something else. Whatsapp asks you if you want to hide it, and when you say yes, it exits the app. After you have exited whatsapp, you will get notifications of messages, but you cannot hide it. The same for Nokia Music, and other apps.
- the body size of the handset is not broad enough for typing (this is subjective, can differ from person to person)
- the typing keys are a little too firm, makes typing inconvenient
- the voice clarity function is strange, doesn't really make any difference to the voice quality
- the inbuilt email client interface doesn't load all your emails - some of them, including the ones that you have composed/sent via your phone, not all your mails and sent mails
- I've experienced problems with the touch function. On 3 occasions, the touch went bizarre for about 3/4ths of the day. I couldn't open any apps or do any messaging. (I have been using this phone for the past 4 months.)
Why did I buy this phone? I wanted whatsapp, I wanted to experiment with touch interface. But I am a traditional typing person - I like using the keypad while messaging, so that's why I was looking for a touch-type phone. I don't like blackberry-type phones because they keys are too small for me. This phone was a good combination for me.
If you carry your music in your phone and use it as a loudspeaker device for your music (while bathing, during parties :D), then get a good pair of headphones, and this phone can become a really good ipod/mp3 player replacement. The audio quality is fantastic, there's a lot of space because apps don't eat up much space (and you already have a 2 GB card free!), and the loudspeaker is pretty awesome too.
If you're a touch-and-type person, and you have a fondness towards Nokia, this phone is pretty good for you. But think of other options, this is not a spectacular phone that should be number 1 on your list. Buy your phone from flipkart (wonderful service, as usual) but find out if your phone is physically compatible for you at a shop. That's the mistake I made - I should have checked out this phone in my hands before buying it. :)
This mobile phone would have been a great one if it comes with LED Flash light.
If you have 5MP camera then you just need a good LED Flash to convert your mobile into an anywhere anytime digi cam.
If someone know a phone in same price range with 5MP camera and LED flash then please let me know its brand and model no.
I have purchased this last year July 2012. January Touchscreen Spoiled went to Indiranagar (Bangalore) Service Center.
i purchased this phone in june 12 and started using this phone from july 12 in chennai.
within 2 and half months its touc...
It is a terrible phone. In 6 months, have the screen touch is not working. Absolutely not recommended. And it is very bad that...Read More
I have always used Nokia phones and for the last approximately 10 years I was using Nokia E50, then E51 then E52. When the E s...Read More