Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Why should you buy Lumia 620?
1] Dual shot panels looks cool and indeed sturdy. There are a bunch of colors to choose from.
2] Best display with Nokia - ClearBlack technology. Use it under a direct sunlight with no difficulty.
3] Nokia apps are just awesome and very helpful. Nokia Music, Mix Radio, Here Drive, Here Maps, Here Transit, Here City Lens and may more for free. Remember you get the offline maps and Nokia Music only on Nokia devices.
4] Camera with Smart Shoot. One click will take several shots, pick the best you like. You also get a front facing camera for video calls.
5] Snapdragon??? S4 - Dual-core 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM. Trust me this is more than sufficient to run this device butter smooth.
6] The last and the best part is it???s a Windows Phone. Use this for few days and I'm sure you'll never touch any other OS.
NOTE: This review was posted few days ago and it was most useful review according to users vote. Flipkart deleted it for no reason or who knows if somebody at Flipkart also fears of rise of Windows Phone! On a serious note, being user of Galaxy SII and Lumia 820 (WP8), I have used both platforms extensively and I couldn't agree more to this review so re posting it!
Why should you buy WP? Why not Android or iOS? Best answer is WP does BASIC tasks very efficiently. WP is not app-centric like Android or iOS.
1. You can integrate all contacts from all ur accounts (Facebook, Hotmail/Outlook, Google, LinkedIn, twitter etc.) into single place called people's hub.
You can create a group, by choosing some people & name that group, then pin it to start. That group tile only contains info about those people u selected. If u swipe right side, you get all updates from all set accounts in single place like Facebook wall/tweets etc.
If you use android or iOS, you must install multiple apps and jump between them and there are some 3rd party apps too but their experience is very dull and not polished compared to integrated approach of WP.
2. Pressing camera key launches camera no matter where u are, even if phone is locked (long press camera button). Snap a pic and instantly share it in any way u want (NFC, Mail, Bluetooth etc). Same works for search button.
Many times you install applications related to camera. In android u must launch that app for using it. In WP, launch camera normally and press lenses option & u get list of all apps related to camera and u can simply choose one from list and bam! You get the functionality of the app , don't like that lens? Choose another or download more from store.
3. Tiles: You can pin your favourite web pages, videos, albums, documents, contacts etc. to ur homescreen for quick access. You can also pin shortcuts for switching on/off Bluetooth, WiFi etc. You can also pin Tiles for stocks, weather, news etc.
Live tiles help u to see what???s happening; they get updated in real time. Overall interface of WP is very clean, intuitive & consistent across the OS and even the third party apps.
4. Kid's Corner: You have kids? Then Kid's corner is for you. It???s is like a phone inside another phone. Turn on kid's corner and add apps, games, music which you want to allow access.
When u press lock button, phone gets turned on and now swipe towards right, u get second lock screen for your kid. Kid's corner cuts off connectivity and prevents children from access or messing with data.
Don't have kids? Use it like "Media centre" or "Nokia centre" with specific apps u selected. I turned kid's corner into media centre with all media stuff. You can also use it as Guest account by adding all non-personal apps so that you can handover ur phone to anyone without privacy concerns.
5. Sky Drive: Sky Drive uploads automatically whatever photos and contacts u added in your phone to the cloud- as Outlook or Google. You can turn off if u want, but it???s quite useful because data is safe on cloud.
6. Don???t forget Nokia & MS apps. They are awesome! Office and Office 365 suite is integrated in OS along with Exchange server for business users. There are official apps for other MS productivity tools like Lync.
Nokia HERE Drive is only true offline voice guided turn by turn navigation suite in whole world! You can download country or state maps and navigate offline when there is no data connectivity or no data roaming in odd places you may have to travel. What else you want?! If you do, HERE maps, city lens and transit apps complete location based experience. I have found all those apps by MS and Nokia very useful on various occasions. And it???s free!
Sure, I can make even bigger list guys, but my point is simple, After u use WP for a month or two, it???s hard to go back to app-centric Android.
At this price, no android device can play any high end game anyway apart from normal games, forget the rich UX and functionality of WP.
Many restrictions of WP7.x are removed in WP8. It supports drag and drop, no need of Zune or Windows Phone app (it???s optional). BT file sharing is built in and works flawlessly with any other device. Kernel is changed to Windows NT so that apps are easy to port from Windows 8 and RT. Unity engine is supported for gaming so games are easy to port from Android and iOS. Expect many new apps and games in coming days to WP8 due to these core changes.
Expandable memory is added. Dual band WiFi is available on all WP8 Lumia phones. Only other devices having it are iPhone 5, iPad 4 , Galaxy S3 , Note 2 and iPod Touch 5th gen. Every other phone has 2.4 Ghz WiFi which is slower than 5 Ghz band.
Get the phone guys, it???s awesome.
I think Lumia 620 is the lowest price phone with so many features you get in 30k range smartphones like NFC, Dual Band WiFi, Dual Core S4 krait Qualcomm processor, Dolby sound enhancements, rich recording dual microphones etc.
1st I am not gonna hurl or throw abuses at any OS Andorid, Ios, Blackberry, Windows or Symbian S40 or S 60 because i understand the hard work put in to create a OS and ever OS has its + and - points.
Since 2 of my previous reviews on LUMIA 620 got deleted while getting submitting am gonna keep this one short
Lumia + points
1. New feel (the OS i was bored with android)
2. No Lag (android in this range has some)
3. Best 5 megapixel Camera (better than Xperia Sola and HTC Desire X)
4. Best Hardware.
5. Best screen quality (better than Sony Sola, Go and HTC)
6. Best Quality (sturdy product)
7. Can Play 720p HD videos no android stock video player in this price range can handle it
8. Reads most Video and audio Formats more than stock android players.
9. Battery lasts more than in android, 7-8 hours of music + 30 mins of net + 1 hour of news reading on my BBC nd CNN app battery lasted me 2 days
10. battery saver mode improves battery life significantly.
11. Best facebook, twitter,linkedin integration.
12. E mail integration is the best.
13. searching for songs, contacts or apps on your phone is much easier than on an android.
TIME 2 REMOVE MISS-CONCEPTIONS
1. Bluetooth sharing of audio and video file is possible through bluetooth with other non windows phones.
2. Whats app works fine + audio and video sharing is possible
3. PDF reader can be downloaded from the internet.
4. Most poppular apps are there and more are coming every day.
1. If ur a gamer then apps and games are less
2. Inability to download music + videos from sites other than Nokia music and youtube but then again even I phone doesn't have it that's what makes it a secure platform. (But that's something Nokia and Microsoft should work on).
3. Playlist cant be created but u can select songs of ur choice and put them in D Now Playing List. (Nokia and Microsoft should work on this asap, u can download a music player from D Marketplace).
4. No file manager (personally i don't need one).
5. No notification panel ( Microsoft is working on it).
When i jumped on the Windows bandwagon i knew the platforms shortcomings but i wanted to experience something new i was tired of D laggy all the same android interface (not that i hate android it's a great OS, but i feel its over customized by manufacturers which makes it slow and laggy). Even though it might have its short comings i love my Lumia 620. for any query u feel free 2 ask i check out the review section for Nokia Lumia 620 everyday to read others reviews.
This is the best smart phone in this class & price range.
Phone build quality is excellent, though its not uni body.
Changing the colors is so refreshing.
Camera is terrific even if it doesn't have Carl Zeiss lens.
Front camera is good too.
Good touch interface & very smooth.
Windows Mobile 8 is sexy & joy to use on this device.
All the Nokia apps are great like maps, drive, citilens, smartshoot to name a few.
Some useless apps available in android & ios are not available here but who cares about useless apps.
Best phone one can get at this price.
Just go for it.
After using lumia 920 for couple of weeks i was somewhat disappointed as it was not upto the mark as promised by nokia but after i bought this device for my friend i just fell addicted.
No doubt this is best windows phone also it has outrun the androids or blackberries in the mid range.
Seriously there is no lag as the dual core easily handles all apps. The available ram is also enough. Also the camera is one of the best i have seen in this range. Moreover the office 365 is the best you will get. Android os doesnt even come closer to lumia 620 in regard of business features and ui performance.
So just go for lumia 620.
Dont even think of getting android or blackberry or anything else:)
i choose this one among hundreds of other cells having price tag from 8k to 16k. n believe me, no other cell ever made me to think that is lumia 620 better than that or not.
since i m not a radio lover ( when 8+16GB memory is with you, still you r dying for songs on radio ), not even a single issue i found in it.
3.8" sceeen, 1ghz Qualcomm processor, 512mb ram ( enough for windows), 14hrs battery backup ( show me just 1 android with even 7hr battery back up)
SAR value is also just 0.8 ( no radiations related issue ).
believe me guys, i waited for it for last 3 months..
windows cells are famous for smooth processing, not like androids which hangs and hangs..
and the crystal clear 246ppi display.. just amazing guys.. only handful of sets have such dense ppi.. :)
just buys it with your closed eyes.. u will never regret it.. :-)
don't wait for april for price to get increased..
Guys buy this Phone!! In this Price range don't Even think about other Phones!!
1. Unlike Android there is no differentiation in Windows Phone 8, you will get the same experience as High End Phones ex(NL 920, 8x etc).
2. This Phone has Adreno 305 which is better than NL920 and the performance is still smoother in this Phone.
3. Samsung is cheating us guys, they are using Exynos Processor which is inferior to Qualcom processor's and by far NL 620 Performs better than S3.
4. Nokia has used advanced built in NFC Chip so the battery consumption is less so they have settled for 1300mah.
5. BY Nokia's Clear black display you can view/read/operate the phone even in sunlight.
6. Don't worry abt apps, this phone has every apps for normal usage, once the next update starts rolling out i.e windows blue you will have so many apps in the store.
7. Write Once Run everywhere- this means if the programmer write the app for W8 then those apps can be run on WindowsPhone also.
8. Multi touch issue has been sorted by Nokia and I heard this device is shipping with Latest firmware which sorts issues with storage.
9. Windows Phone is Future, i will justify it, as android reaches its peak i.e no more specification expansion then the consumer will look for the better experience of the phones, there android fails bcoz the apps are not natively coded on android but in WP & IOS apps are natively coded so the user experience is better in WP & IOS.
10. Since the Windows Phone Comes with outlook and deep integration with office apps this can be used as a business phones this is the biggest advantage of Windows Phones.
11. This Windows Phone 8 os as huge potential but its hardly 6 months old and it is getting traction all over the world once Blue updates started hitting there is no stopping windows phone.
12. Those Who says Android is the Best please try Windows Phone once, 4 of my friends has switched from Android of course i made them to switch, after using it for one day first they said was "it doesn't Lag"
13. When Android was released it was 1.6 then it went so many updates and now it is in JB, that means to reach this position it took 4-5 years.
14. Please be patient with apps it will come & it has most of the basic apps like whatsapp, bank apps, twitter etc...
Believe In Microsoft & Nokia, you should know how MS has come from behind and become the Leaders
MS Came Behind from
1.MCintosh to Windows
2.Netscape to IE
3.PS to Xbox
4.Bing is gaining, Google is loosing market share
In future who knows windows phone may become the most successful os.
finally this is a great device!! buy it!!
Yes It can Play HD Videos, VLC is coming in another one month or two with native app.
YOu can set the IE in desktop mode as well as Mobile mode. Thats a complete Desktop Like Experience.
Why you guys giving rating 1 for delivery problems. Because of this overall rating is going down. :( Sorry for your waiting. Don't show your anger on product.
Coming to phone, It's absolutely awesome.
It is the best smart phone available in the market at this price range.
Those who talking about android apps, I strongly recommend you to check windows store mobile web site. It may not have many useless apps,and few useful apps as in android. And I'm sure you will find an app for your need.
This phone overcomed all the drawbacks it was setted itself before, like External Memcard,front camera etc.
No second thoughts, go and grab it.
In my life, i have only used 3 phones, those were all nokia phones..nokia 1800(used for 3 years) -> nokia 5130(used for 2 years) -> nokia c2-02(used for 1 year).now i have bought my first smartphone and based on the reviews i guess i wont be regretting this decision in my life. This is to all the ppl who are going to buy their first smartphone, if ur smart u know wat u have to buy.i was considering to buy a samsung or even a micromax but out of the blue nokia lumia 620 gets announced and within an instance i new this was the phone for me. Had to wait for 3 months but it will be worth it :).For me lumia 620 gives me immense satisfaction for its price and for its pros which i dont need to mention as its already out on the street..hope nokia comes back to the top to where they belong, saying all that my bell has rung, hopes its my lumia 620.
Blazingly amazing phone in ever aspect...i have been using an android before thats too from sony but lumia 620 is far better than it and Windows 8 hats off to u for making an amazing OS........and Nokia thanks for making such sexy and amazing phone..........