Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I have been using this phone from past one and a half year and have used it to its limits. The phone has more pros than cons but some cons are really annoying.
1) Great Music with Loud Speakers comparable to ordinary laptop speakers
2) Stylish look and build
3) Camera though just 2MP is far better than samsung Galaxy y 2MP cam. Awesome pictures during day time. Low light photographs are poor
4) Keypad is extremely comfortable to type accurately with big keys esp. if you are a texting geek
5)The Best feature is Easy Swapping Sim and memory card while you need not switch off your phone.
6) The wireless FM, FM Recoding, Ringtone cutter, Playing your songs via FM Transmitter are some of the exceptional and amazing features of this phone
7) large memory support is a something rare in this price range
8) Internet browsing is fast even at 2G speed
9) Battery backup is fine.
1) The most troubling and irritating feature is its speed. It too slow because of very low RAM. You can take a power nap while its still processing.
2) If you click back to back photos the phone hangs up for next 15-20 secs. So you can miss important shots during an event
3) The internal memory is too low and it has been cluttered with unnecessary Nokia Apps consuming a lot of memory leaving only some memory for your personal downloadable apps.
4) Software update needs memory while preinstalled Nokia Apps cant be deleted to clear the memory.
5) The message inbox doesnt have the feature of multiple marking to delete the messages. So you need to delete messages one by one
6) The body is made up of cheap plastic
7) The phone doesnt have multiple alarm system
OVERALL ITS BUDGET PHONE AND A GOOD OPTION AS A STANDBY PHONE IF YOU CARRY A SMARTPHONE. You cant demand anything better in this price range. Still the speed of this phone is a big LET DOWN and hence I'll give this phone 3 out of 5.
nokia best phone in this price, you gone love this phone, got all qualities and all features, battery and sound is awesome, camera quality is also good and got all other small features u gone like this phone, i am gone suggest you all purchase this phone in this budget it's rocking...
Great phone for those days your smartphone starts acting up....!
Use this phone to make calls and receive calls... Text too...
For the rest of them features your smart phone gave you...
STICK TO A COMP.
The battery life is INSANE...!
Its a Nokia enough said...!
I bought this one hoping to get good battery life, since its an old-school phone and its a Nokia. But nada. The battery life isn't that great. If the battery life sucks, could have instead bought an android phone. Mistakes.
I purchased this product in my first month salary and gifted to mom .
a very nice product with excellent features suitable to middle aged individuals who dont want smart phones.
services by flipkart are impressive.......
Using this Since July'12 - No Problem so far, just keep it update, backup & clear Mgs.
to make it run faster.
Best battery life, all the phone i used in past gets switch off by 6pm as i always keep Bluetooth on and connected to headset & Laptop
this one pushes another day.
and great phone for Radio & Stored Music.
I bought the phone to play music via FM transmitter and also via Bluetooth. The internal FM transmitter is not being able to transmit to FM even when the phone was kept on the FM player. The Bluetooth do not recognise common Bluetooth A/V received like 'Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver' (also currently being sold in flipkart). The two key featured of the phone are disappointing. I think this is the problem with this model. I want to return the device with full refund immediately. Hope flipkart will do the same.