|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Features||1. Ultra slim and lightweight design for easy carrying.
2. Ergonomic design for best viewing/typing angle.
3. 160 mm silent fan with superior airflow provides best cooling performance.
4. Full range metal mesh and aerodynamic design air intakes.
5. USB port extender design keeps your USB ports intact.
6. Cable grooves for easy USB cable management.
7. Compatible with all 17 and smaller laptops.
|Dimensions||390 x 310 x 20~47 mm|
|Size||15 inch, 13.3 inch, 9 inch, 11.6 inch, 12.1 inch, 13 inch, 14 inch, 7 inch, 10 inch, 10.1 inch, 12 inch, 14.1 inch, 15.4 inch, 15.6 inch, 16 inch, 17 inch|
|Number of Fans||1|
|Fan Dimensions||160 x 160 x 15 mm|
|Fan Speed||1400 % R.P.M.|
|Noise Level||21 dBA|
|Power Consumption||0.38A, 1W|
|Ports and Hubs||USB 2.0/1.1 x1(for power in)|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together With This Product
I've bought 2 laptop coolers this past month and have been doing a lot of research on how(and if at all) these things really work and which one would be best for your needs. The cooler master L1 is a great product and it will reduce the operating temperature of your laptop by a couple of degrees but i'd just like to make a small checklist about how to buy a laptop cooler which is perfect for your needs.
1. Identify the "hot-spots": Look on the underside of your laptop. Where all do you see vents. Where are the areas you feel the laptop burning up. Do you know where the fan is? Figure out where exactly the hot-spots are and find a cooler that has fans at/near those locations. If you have a laptop that has vents on the top-right and your cooler has fans on the bottom-left it's really not going to be as useful as you'd like. If there's no cooler that has fans where your hot-spots are, buy one that has movable fans (Cooler Master U2/U3)
2. Where do you most use your laptop: On your lap/on the desk/on a bed. You need a cooler that's comfortable. Wherever you're going to be using your machine. If you're a lap user, look for ones that have cushioning on the bottom or who's fans blades don't protrude. If you need a cooler with more adjustable angles and inclining options, or with a stand, those are available too.
3. Size: Obviously dont go buy a cooler for a 14" laptop if the one you're using is 17" or even vice versa
4. Frills: Do you want a cooler that doubles up as a portable set of speakers. Look at models from logitech if you do. Do you like shiny blue lights coming out from the bottom, then you can look at models that sport those. This would be a very low priority though.
Tally all the above 4 options and there's surely going to be a cooler that fits your needs. For me it was the Cooler Master X-Slim. Whats yours?!
This is the second cooling pad I got from flipkart.. I used to have Notepal X Lite, but it barely fit my lenovo Y570. So I gave it to my friend who has a Dell XPS 15 and it was fine for him.
So coming to the product:
1. Good size - fits my Y570 perfectly which is actually a bit wide than normal 15.6" laptops
2. Huge fan - the cooling is very efficient though not better than X Lite
3. Light weight - Hardly adds extra weight to your travel luggage
4. Sleek design - I was in love with its looks as soon as I unwrapped the package
1. The fan is not as silent as the one in X Lite but you will hardly hear this anyway
2. I felt the cord could have been a bit longer
3. I dunno if this problem is with all the pieces or just the one I have, but an internal wire is situated very close to the fan, so I am scared that if it moves a bit then it might block the fan, or worse my get cut
4. The build is not very rugged, but hey, it is lots cheaper than most cooling pads around!
Bottomline - I would certainly recommend this to anyone who owns a bigger laptop than XPS 15
This is one amazing product. I had ordered this product along with the Ergo stand.
1. Flipkart service.
- Delivered within 2 days of order.
- Packaged excellently and I loved how it was packed and I felt good about no damage in trasit.
- Good product and it does what it promises
I would say go for it. Its value for money.
The temperature on the lappy drops immediately when you raise and if you think you need the extra cooling, just plug in the USB and voila!
Good work FlipKart. I tried looking for this product in the local market but i didnt find and the one I found (same product) was overpriced by the vendor.
1. The fan contains 9 blades, i checked the rotational settings, it is an exhaust fan
having diameter of 6.29 inches, it expels the air on laptop base and your lap also
because of its exhaust nature providing efficient cooling.
2. I have 2 laptops, one is Toshiba 14 inch and other is an hp 12 inch. It does not allow
to increase the temperature of the laptop at all and cools the already hot laptop in 3
3. Provides even cooling on complete lower part because it is an exhaust fan, the air is
evenly distributed to all corners of the laptop base so ignore the comments from users
that it only has one fan and does not provide sufficient cooling.
4. The excellent placement of fan at center keeps the R.A.M, Hard-drive, GPU, CPU cool.
5. Tested the battery consumption, my laptop normally runs for 2 hours 30 minutes without cool pad, after connecting cool pad, it runs for 2 hours 15 minutes.
6. Excellent packing from flipkart, use bubble packets, each packet is of 2 X 3 inch in
7. Product of China, Taiwan :- Cooler Master.
8. Can be used without any problem while keeping on your lap, over bed, on table.
9. No option to clean fan and inner body except using vaccum cleaner because you cannot
dismantle it The fan attracts the dust because of its exhaust nature.
10. The USB connector is having very sharp edge.
11. Does not provide very good grip to laptop base because the base is metal mesh so you have to be very careful while placing it at edge of a table.
12. Difficult to carry inside laptop bag because one side of the unit is elevated by 2.5
I am very much sure that my reviews are going to help you.
Bottom line :- An excellent product, go for it without any doubt.
The main thing about the flipkart is that the delivery is on time as accepted and the product are also cheap as per the market.
*I order this cooling pad last month and that time it was 777 rs and the demand for the same has gone up and so the price to.
*The product is very very good as per keeping your laptop cool it seriously works the main thing about this product is that the fan is in the middle and also big which make sure that the air flows properly through your laptop.
*Actually i was looking for other cooling pad with 2 to 3 fans but ended buying this product, all the reviews from others help me to buy this product.
*The ventilation in this cooling pad is just perfect the fan which rotates can be felt but it is super quite and doesn't make noise at all.
*This cooling pad also have a little bit upright position which gives your laptop good position to work an there are no adjustment to make but it will no ware hurt u.
*If u are are looking to buy cooling pad please don't do more research before it price goes up and in the end u pay more then the normal.
Ordered and delivered within 2 days.
My Dell Vostro 3400 goes way beyond hot in ahmedabad where temperature goes above 4...
This is a good product to buy other than using china made.
Info: Good cooling for any laptop but for gamers actua...
Although having a cooler master tag this product is not as efficient in cooling a notebook as it looks.
Lets have a quick...
Notepad L1 is an excellent product from Cooler Master.. It is silent & keeps your laptop really cool. Best thing is its USB...Read More