Electronic Accessories - 10% Off on Camera, Computer & Mobile accessories
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Features||Classic X design, Slim and lightweight for easy charring, Full range metal mesh for superior airflow, Cable grooves for easy USB cable management|
|Dimensions||380 x 270 x 27.5-46 mm|
|Size||10 inch, 13.3 inch, 16 inch, 7 inch, 10.1 inch, 14 inch, 9 inch, 12 inch, 15 inch, 17 inch, 11.6 inch, 12.1 inch, 13 inch, 14.1 inch, 15.4 inch, 15.6 inch|
|Number of Fans||1|
|Fan Dimensions||160 x 15 mm|
|Fan Speed||1400 RPM|
|Power Consumption||1.9 W|
|Ports and Hubs||USB 2.0/1.1 x1 (for power in)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Been using it for around 3 weeks. Considering how easily my laptop used to heat up, I feel it's doing a brilliant job as my laptop never heats up now. It's very silent so wont actually disturb you in anyway. Even the design is such that typing doesn't become troublesome and the size is also appropriate though If you have a 17inch laptop, I think it might be the right size (even though it says it is meant for laptops of size up to 17inches). I have a 15.4 inch laptop and it's like the perfect size for it but it also depends on the position of the fan on your laptop. The Pad isn't exactly something that will catch your attention .If you want something like that then look for Cooling Pads with LEDs like the x2 by the same brand (For which you'd have to shell out some extra cash as well) but the design isn't boring either. All in all, a good cooling pad for the price if you're looking for efficient cooling.There are better products if you can even slightly extend your budget. For a strict budget, this is the best you can get.
i bought this product and returned it coz it simply didnt cool my laptop... not even by a degree...
It has a good built quality, the stands are flimsy...
here are the problems-
1. athough the fan is huge , it doesnt blow much air.. but then i guess laptop coolers aren't supposed to blow like a normal fan.. coz they would be noisy then... Thing is being an advanced user ,noise is a compromise i can for more air..
Logic here is - More air => more cooling
2. The metal mesh , heats up ( all metals are heatsinks(simply put they attract heat from the laptop ,which is a good thing but here it backfires ) making the air that blows through it warmer.. so essentially you are cooling the laptop with hot air !.. which, well, doesnt make any sense..
3. I have an HP dv6 6170se (15.6 ") laptop which is the same build/make as the dv6 6121tx, dv6 6165tx. These are the toughest notebooks to cool on the market.. they have the high heat dissipating i7 quad cpu and ati 6770m gpu... which makes the laptop idle at 45-55c ( thats high but normal for these laptops). The problem is that under load(playing BF3 or similar games)the temperature goes as high as 85-90c which is very close to the 100c thermal limit (laptop switches of after this or the cpu throttles down (lowers performance)) . with the cooler i still got the same temperatures. I think the drawback may be in these laptops also as they dont have a direct air intake vent under the laptops inbuilt fan so the cooling pad cant itsef throw the air onto the intake but has to to the indirect vents.
.. HENCE THIS COOLER MAY WORK BETTER WITH OTHER LAPTOPS
the good thing about this cooler is its build and looks..
But this just didnt meet my needs...
To start with, i will say i have told this million times and heard it too, but have to mention again, delivery and packaging is absolute perfect. Any product i have ordered delivery has been made within 2 days.
I play a lot of games and i noticed my laptop gets heated up pretty bad , and makes a lot of noise, so i decided to get a fan and ended up buying this model. I got the delivery as i was playing so i opened it right away and put it to test, and i must say in about few minutes time(since my laptop was already heated) fan cooled it down. I have a hp 15 inch laptop
and it fits perfect, though i feel for a 17 inch it may be a little small or an exact fit, but mainly it definetly does its job well, so my opinion, go for it if you play a lot of games or use high graphics softwares.And ya it is silent.
It has been months now that I have used this cooling pad. In the beginning I was all blown away by the charisma of Cooler Master. But now, after using this product for a few months now, I don't think I would recommend it to someone. First off, its nowhere slim. Its around an inch approx. thick. The fan is fragile and has no controller to adjust the speed unlike the other Cooler Master Notepals. With the slightest of pressure the fan starts hitting the grill. And unfortunately, my hand slipped an it dropped off once from a height of not more than a foot and the fan broke. So, I won't suggest you buy one if you're up to a slim and sturdy cooling pad.
I received this on the 4th day of order.
It has a nice look.And the fan is situated in the middle of pad.There is a USb port in the cable of pad so that you can make another connection in it.
2.Compatible till 17 inches laptops:
It is so large that it can cover every laptop/notebook till size 17 inches.
1.I felt that the "air flow capacity" is not very good:
When I put my palm on it after connection, I felt that low air was coming from it."But after that I thought that something is better than nothing."
Extremely efficient cooling pad and its very quiet. I can easily carry it in my dell laptop bag along with a 15" studio l...Read More
1. It is sturdy and quite good in looks.
2. It does provide relief to some extent. A difference of a few degre...
please tell me whether the box packing says that it supports 17" laptop or not.
coz i bought a cooling pad that(ment...
I have HP Pavalion DV-4 series ,previously I have a over heating problem in my laptop,after using Notpal X slim it become aweso...Read More