All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Marcus Buckingham, coauthor of the national bestseller First, Break All the Rules, and Donald O. Clifton, Chair of the Gallup International Research & Education Center, have created a revolutionary program to help readers identify their talents, build them into strengths, and enjoy consistent, near-perfect performance. At the heart of the book is the Internet-based StrengthsFinder?? Profile, the product of a 25-year, multimillion-dollar effort to identify the most prevalent human strengths. The program introduces 34 dominant "themes" with thousands of possible combinations, and reveals how they can best be translated into personal and career success. In developing this program, Gallup has conducted psychological profiles with more than two million individuals to help readers learn how to focus and perfect these themes.
So how does it work? This book contains a unique identification number that allows you access to the StrengthsFinder Profile on the Internet. This Web-based interview analyzes your instinctive reactions and immediately presents you with your five most powerful signature themes. Once you know which of the 34 themes -- such as Achiever, Activator, Empathy, Futuristic, or Strategic -- you lead with, the book will show you how to leverage them for powerful results at three levels: for your own development, for your success as a manager, and for the success of your organization.
With accessible and profound insights on how to turn talents into strengths, and with the immediate on-line feedback of StrengthsFinder at its core, Now, Discover Your Strengths is one of the most groundbreaking and useful business books ever written.
Please note that the code for the Online Strengths Finder Test is found on the inside of the dust jacket.
Two Million Interviews
I. The Anatomy Of A Strength
Chapter1. Strong Lives
* The investor, the director, the skin doctor, and the editor* Tiger Woods, Bill Gates, and Cole Porter* Three revolutionary tools
Chapter2. Strength Building
* Is he always this good?* Knowledge and skills* Talent
II. Discover The Source Of Your Strengths
*The traces of talent* The strengthsfinder profile
Chapter4. The Thirty-Four Themes Of StrengthsFinder
* Achiever* Activator* Adaptability* Analytical* Arranger* Belief* Command* Communication* Competition* Connectedness* Context* Deliberative* Developer* Discipline* Empathy* Fairness* Focus* Futuristic* Harmony* Ideation* Inclusiveness* Individualization* Input* Intellection* Learner* Maximizer* Positivity* Relator* Responsibility* Restorative* Self-assurance* Significance* Strategic* Woo
III. Put Strengths To Work
Chapter5. The Questions You' re Asking
* Are there any obstacles to building my strengths?* Why should I focus on my signature themes?* Is there any significance to the order of my signature themes?* Not all of the phrases in the theme description apply to me. why?* Why am I different from other people with whom I share some of the same themes?* Are any of the themes "opposites"?* Can I develop new themes if I don't like the ones I have?* Will I become too narrow if I focus on my signature themes?* How can I manage around my weaknesses?* Can my themes reveal whether I am in the right career?
Chapter6. Managing Strengths
* "Fidel", Sam Mendes, and Phil Jackson* One by one
Chapter7. Building A Strengths-Based Organization
* The full story* The practical guide
A Technical Report On StrengthsFinder
|Author||Marcus Buckingham, Donald O. Clifton|
|Number of Pages||272 Pages|
A must read. A lot of individuals do not know their strengths and this book helps discover those. It also tells you how to work with others who will have entirely different set of strengths. If you havent read it so far then you do not know what you're missing !