Q. What is the service type ?
A. Before submitting to warranty claim One-for-All suggests the original purchaser to refer the given manual properly. If there is any code error ...more or material found defective, then One-for-All replaces the item within One Year from the date of purchase. less
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
Q. What is covered in Warranty ?
A. Defects in material or workmanship
Q. What is not covered in Warranty ?
A. This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from (1) accident, abuse, misapplication, or any unauthorized repair, modification o ...morer disassembly; (2) improper operation or maintenance, usage not in accordance with product instructions or connection to improper voltage supply; or (3) use of consumables, such as replacement batteries, not supplied by Logitech except where such restriction is prohibited by applicable law. less
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Number of Keys||41 Keys|
|Types of Devices Controlled||TV, DVD|
|Other Convenience Features||Combi Control|
|Battery Life||Lasts up to 12 Months|
|Other Features||Direct Code Setup, Search Method, Code Blink Out, Ultra Wide Angle, Extra TV Guide Keys, Dedicated keys|
|1 Year One-for-All Warranty|
A nifty controller
- Ruggedly built. Weighs a tad more than expected, but still is pretty ergonomic with the 5-way direction keys being in centre (right alongside volume and channel keys) - for the most part, you'll be holding the remote by the meat and it will feel steady.
- The white back looks elegant and premium, but is likely to get soiled soon
- Volume and Channel buttons stand-out in silver. Very useful for elders.
- You'd expect a Universal Remote to be 'learnable' by default, but turns out this one is not (despite what the YouTube videos will have you believe, "Essence Learning" feature is NOT present on this remote)
- It picks up various devices and set-top boxes with a rather easy setup. Although some devices (esp the cable-boxes supplied by DEN in Delhi) may not be compatible, the UEI Electronics, Bangalore (suppliers of URC series of remotes in India) will be more than happy to pick-up the remote, program it for your device and send it back to you for no extra cost at all)
- Volume Controls can configured to control only a single device irrespective of the mode you are in. Very, very useful (given volume control is the most used function, you'd not want to change modes to access it).
- CombiControl allows you for easy control without pressing the 'Mode' button (to change the device being controlled by URC) over and over, but unfortunately in this mode Volume keys map to TV device and it doesn't allow you to pick the device for volume keys in CombiControl mode (as per the point mentioned above). Not very useful unless you want to control volume of your entertainment setup through TV.
- Macro function supported for each key. Very useful if you stay put in one device for almost all controls and need to access only a function or two of the other device(s) (eg, I just need to use Power function on my TV to turn it on/off - rest of the functions I need to control in STB. So, I've mapped 'Power' key to send out off/on commands to both STB and TV at once, and I can work by keeping my remote in 'STB' mode always).
Verdict - Buy only if
- you have a fairly simple entertainment setup and supported (read branded) devices and don't want to rush picking separate remote to control a single, seldom used function of that device.
- you primarily need control for only one device, with only a few functions required for other devices.
- you primarily control volume on TV (or are willing to setup a few macro operations by sacrificing/dual mapping some keys in the other device mode(s))
- you are OK with using the 'Mode' key to switch devices (it can confuse some elders in your family).
- need no learning (read no non-branded/less-known/imported devices in your setup - eg wireless speaker systems and likes)
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed