Connecting to your device

Please ensure network connectivity and stay logged in to the Flipkart App.

Notification sent

Try again if you don't receive the notification in 9 seconds Try again if you haven't received the notification yet.

Failed to connect
Either you don't have Flipkart App or not logged into it.

Login to the app and try again or Go back

 
Unlocking Great Deals!
  • Get the link via SMS
Enter One Time Password(OTP)
SMS sent to
Try again if you don't receive the SMS in 45 seconds. Try again if you didn't receive the SMS.
An OTP has been sent to you mobile ,
please enter the same below to get the link.
Failed to send SMS to
Failed to verify OTP for
Failed to connect
We've received too many OTP generation requests from your device .
+91
Resend OTP in 60 seconds Resend OTP
We've sent a notification to your phone. Click here to resend. Click here to send yourself a notification. Get the app now or if you have the app, to get a notification
Cart (0)
Digital Cart (0)
Shortlist 0
Some error has occured while getting your complete shortlist. Retry
Use this space to shortlist the products you like. To add a product here, simply click the icon.
You can't compare with the above items. (Clear all items in the Compare list)

Oracle Certified Associate Java SE-7 and SE-6: Exam IZO-803 and IZO-850 Practice Exams (English)

(Paperback)
Paperback
Author: Amritendu De
Language: English
Length: 392 pages
Publisher: Dreamtech Press
Check Availability at
Invalid Pincode Entered
Available with 1 Seller at Change
Rs. 399
List Price
(Free delivery)

Sold by

UBSPD 3.8 / 5
69% positive feedback (5,662 ratings)
  • 5 star
    2,879
  • 4 star
    1,029
  • 3 star
    408
  • 2 star
    210
  • 1 star
    1,136
Positive
Neutral
Negative

Delivered By

?
  • Usually Delivered in 5-6 business days.

Cash On Delivery

?
May be available! Enter Pincode to confirm.
30 day Replacement Guarantee. ?

Table of Contents

1- Java SE7 Practice Exams

  • Exam 1
  • Exam 2
  • Exam 3

2- Java SE6 Practice Exams

  • Exam 1
  • Exam 2
  • Exam 3
  • Exam 4
  • Exam 5
  • Exam 6
  • Exam 7
  • Exam 8
  • Exam 9
  • Exam 10

Specifications of Oracle Certified Associate Java SE-7 and SE-6: Exam IZO-803 and IZO-850 Practice Exams (English) (Paperback)

Book Details
Publisher Dreamtech Press
ISBN-10 9350046059
Number of Pages 392 Pages
Publication Year 2012
Language English
ISBN-13 9789350046050
Binding Paperback
Series & Set Details
Series Name MISL-DT
Contributors
Author Amritendu De
Was the product specification helpful?
Yes
No
Thanks for your vote!
Please write your feedback before submitting.

Please Note: All products sold on Flipkart are brand new and 100% genuine

Reviews of Oracle Certified Associate Java SE-7 and SE-6: Exam IZO-803 and IZO-850 Practice Exams (English) (Paperback)

2.3

Average Rating

Based on 6  ratings

Have you used this product?

Rate it now.

Write a Review

Top reviews

'Top Reviews' lists the most relevant product reviews only. Show ALL instead?

★★★★★
★★★★★

Kenneth John

Oct 1, 2013

The 'certified buyer' badge indicates that this user has purchased this product on flipkart.com.
certified buyer

Book is more of SE6 than SE7

Most of the content in this book is related to Java SE6 exam. Only 25% of the book has questions related to Java SE7, the rest 75% related to SE6. So, aspirants aiming for the SE7 exam and not SE6 need to be cautious. Rest questions n all are average.
★★★★★
★★★★★

Kishan Sen Laskar

Jun 8, 2013

First to review

Worst Buy.

Don't take it. Even if it is provided for free.

Bad set of questions, many are not in the syllabus of Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer exam. And those that are in syllabus, the choice of questions is too bad.
All questions seem to be exactly the same.

Better read Java Tutorials from Oracle. But the main problem is that there is no suitable book containing sample questions.
★★★★★
★★★★★

Chirag Nayak

Jan 3, 2015

The 'certified buyer' badge indicates that this user has purchased this product on flipkart.com.
certified buyer

Not a WISE choice for java SE7..

Only 3 Exams for SE7, that too only (very) easy questions .. really i mean it.. exam Questions are way above its level...
★★★★★
★★★★★

Sathwik Shastry

Jan 7, 2014

The 'certified buyer' badge indicates that this user has purchased this product on flipkart.com.
certified buyer

Good

Questions are much easier compared to other books. Only 3 tests for SE7, rest are for SE6. And, many topics are not covered well. Good for a very beginner.
Were these reviews helpful?
Yes
No
Thanks for your vote!
Please write your feedback before submitting.
 

PAYMENT METHOD

Loading ...