Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I used this for 6 months or so... Then returned to my old Gillette.... Can't use when your face is wet (I MEAN IT)!!! that is hard to achieve in summertime in india. washing and cleaning is pain... if, by any means, your beard gets a little long, this machine will literally pluck them out, and you're left with teary eyes.... even after moving them more than once, they will leave hairs where you cannot see it properly (embarrassment)... hard to shave in one go, have to move at least 3-4 times everywhere to make sure of proper cleaning... only good thing is, if you shaved properly, you get smooth face which is hard to get in razor (unless you use backstroke).... but the pain and cleaning mess made me go back to razors anyway...
HAD USED THIS FOR A YEAR, BELIEVE ME ITS A WASTE OF MONEY, IT IS TOO HARD TO GET A CLEAN SHAVE..........TRY CONSIDERING NORMAL GILETTE RAZORS THEY ARE MUCH BETTER, FASTER & EASIER TO USE.
GET STUCK AT MOST TIMES OF USAGE
EVEN THE COVERING MESH RUSTS
AND IF YOU ACCIDENTLY DROP IT THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO GO FOR REPAIR-THAT'S FOR SURE
I have been using this product for the past 2 yrs and 4 months. It took around 2 weeks initially for my skin to get used to this. But after that it has always worked - well, except when my skin was wet. You just can't use this when you are sweating or when your face is wet. It simply won't work. The skin needs to be absolutely dry.
Philips suggests to change blades after 2 years, I have to says that the blades lasted a little longer than 2 years (After 2 years and 4 months, the blades have become dull now). I shave every day and no complaints there. But be aware - the blades are costly. In fact, a single rotary blade will cost you around 500 bucks, so changing both the blades will be as expensive as buying a new HQ803.
* Blades last for 2 years
* AA size batteries - once fully charged, it lasts for around 10 days.
* Not so pricey
* Not washable. Needs to be maintained using a brush (comes with the shaver) which is messy. Plus since you can not thoroughly clean the heads / disinfect them, there are chances of getting pimples / rashes on your face
* Cannot be used when face is wet or when you are having a bit of sweat on your face.
* Head replacements are as expensive as this model. So when you want to replace the heads, better buy a newer, higher end model - which is what I am going to do now.
I'VE BEEN USING THIS FOR A WHILE NOW AND I SAY THAT THIS IS NOT WHAT I REALLY EXPECTED. ALTHOUGH IT DOES IT'S JOB PRETTY WELL BUT CLEANING THIS IS A REALLY HECTIC JOB AS IT IS NOT WASHABLE. BESIDES IT HAS GIVEN ME RAZOR BURN EVERY TIME I'VE USED IT.
SO MY RECOMMENDATION IS TO AVOID THIS.