Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Procedure to Register the Product
Step 1: Please go to http://www.india.philips.com/
Step 2: Click on Support.
Step 3: Click on Register your product.
Step 4: Click on Create Account.
Step 5: Please enter the necessary details and click on Create Account Stab.
Step 6: Customer will receive an e-mail from Philips and will get a below mentioned pop up.
Step 7: Customer needs to check his/her mail box and have to click on verify and activate stab.
Step 8: Now customer need to login to My Philips via same e-mail id and password.
Step 9: Customer need to click on Register Product.
Step 10: Customer will find two options to key in the Model Number.
Step 11: Key in the model no. Click on Find now & select the particular model from the list.
Step 12: Customer to key in the product details i.e. Date of purchase, Serial number & click on Register stab.
Step 13: Confirm the customer that the product has been registered with Philips, suggest the customer to note the warranty information.
Step 14: Now customer need to check the e-mail inbox as customer will get a confirmation e-mail.
Q. What is the service type ?
A. Carry In
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
A. No Damage warranty, Manufacturer's Warranty
Q. What is covered in Warranty ?
A. Parts and Labor
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|Model ID||BG2024/15 BodyGroom|
|Under shower use||Yes|
|Shaving head type||Pivot Head|
|Recharge Time (Mins)||480 min|
|Use Time (Mins)||50 min|
|In The Box|
|Sales Package||Main Unit, Comb Attachment, Adapter, Charging Stand|
|2 Years Philips India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance and Additional 1 Year Extended Warranty Through Online Registration. Philips India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance.|
First off - this is a body groomer. It is not for a face shave. It is for hair below the neck area. The manual gives this information explicitly.
For me, this is the first body groomer that I have purchased. Maybe put it down to that - but I found this product amazing! It easily does the job of cleaning hair out from under the armpits, the shoulders etc without any irritation. And in these areas, you don't need the comb attachment - it gives a clean, close shave. I am trying to see if I can get the extendable handle - that will help in reaching the back areas more easily without need for any acrobatics!
The provided attachment - 3 mm comb is great for chest hair - does a close crop of the chest leaving a bit behind. Perfect!
For more adventurous areas - it is up to you to experiment :)
I'd say that this is in overall, a great product. Especially for the price. I'm very satisfied with this. The only con is that I feel it is a little too loud when operating. Makes quite a loud buzz.
This has turned out to be the best purchase I've ever made, it's an amazing product. I've had many terrible experiences with beard shavers and other shavers of all kinds, rotary heads to foil shavers from old to new. So after many years with the razor I decided to give it another try for the sake of human progress. I researched the product thoroughly & purchased the "Philips Body Groom Shaver", since it was advertised just for body grooming only I thought it would work well for my body hair. But when I tried it on my facial hair it turned out to be the most amazing product ever.
* The first thing that caught my attention, while reading the specs, were the pearl tipped shaving heads. I did look at some reviews online, specifically videos to see if this is not just a marketing gimmick, and was surprised to find someone shaving their beard with this and his face did not puff up & turn rashy or red... interesting!!! So this pearl tipped thing actually worked... because the first thing that happens with an electric shaver is that, until the blade develops around the texture of your skin, it tends to give you severe shaving rash and burn. So I decided to try it on my beard too once I got it.
After 10 days of usage I can confidently say that I've permanently switched from a razor (Mach3) to the electric shaver. I'm not someone who likes a stubble and shave almost every day (my wife makes me :( ) and this product has given me excellent results even for my facial hair, which is a totally unexpected development as I thought this was just a body groomer.
+ Works both for body and face, even though Phillips says it's just for the body... it's been wonderful using it on my facial hair!
+ Pearl tips do not burn or rash you skin, and provide a very comfortable shave.
+ Shaves the beard better & closer than any razor, even the most expensive ones.
+ Great as a body shaver too, has a very consistent result all over the body.
+ 3 mm attachment perfect for body grooming in and around any area, even the sensitive ones.
+ 50 Min run time, the best run time from any I've seen so far.
+ 100% water proof (at this price)!!! Use under the shower, with some moisturizer etc. awesome!
+ Price... it's really really cheap!
+ The quality of the product is amazing. It feels very firm in the hand, has a very good ergonomic design and the plastics are very nice and well finished. I do not know about unbreakability, but of-course, do not drop it.
+ Cleaning the product is very easy. The head pops off very easily and everything rinses off under the tap without any residues and the head pops back on very clean and easy.
+ Good instruction manual with symbols and clear indications.
+ Cool charging station and cool looking tiny little contacts on the shaver for charging.
- Takes a while to charge, but seems like the industry standard way for shavers.
- Phillips says it only for the body, which is not true, bad marketing.
- Included coupon to book free lunch for 2 from Monday to Friday!?!? Comon!!! Monday to Friday from 12 to 2, do you really expect your target customer to utilize this... ever!?!?!
The purchase included a lunch voucher for 2 from Philips. The booking dates were a little limited as it had to be booked within a week and utilized within a month.. specially given that it was just for week days (monday to friday) from 12 to 2 in the noon! Sadly this was never meant to be used in the first place, it would have been nice to be able to use it, since there were good restaurants to select from (Rajdhani, Yellow Chilli and a couple of others in Hyderabad). The concierge, where I called, to find out about the offer were very nice and the process was very easy, but I had to skip it as it was just on weekdays at lunch.
* Finally thanks to Flipkart for sending me a e-gift voucher, which turned out to be some encouragement & made me try something that I dreaded for a long time (electric shavers) and it all turned out to be so amazing, so another thank-you to Flipkart.
The product is a complete winner, rarely have I seen a product that comes out better than expected, this is one of them.
It has been 3 months since I bought this groomer and have used it two times for an entire clean-up -- trimming chest and armpit hair and shaving pubic hair. It is a must have grooming accessory for any man. Following are my views and experiences with this product.
1. The blade design is the best feature. The pearly heads don't scratch or nick the skin even in the sensitive areas. It is also non-irritating to the skin in any part of the body.
2. The body is ergonomically sound. Built quality is good.
3. Easy to maintain and clean.
4. The shaver is effective only when used in the way shown in the manual. It can give a clean shave without any cuts or irritation.
1. The charging time v/s usage time is un-economical. 8 hours of charging gives only 50 minutes of usage, although that is quite enough to do a whole bodyjob.
2. The comb is not very useful in case of sparse to moderate hair growth.
3. The unit creates substantial humming noise and vibration. After using for a while, the palm feels tingly due to prolonged vibration.
In summary, it is a very useful product that gives good and acceptable results inspite of being an entry-level product. But, to get the results, one must use it according to the directions in the manual. Lastly, it is for UNDER-THE-NECK areas and not beard and moustache. Make no mistake about that!
Summerrrr! I desperately wanted to get rid of hairs in the underarm. Most trimmers were advertised for grooming the beard only. When i came across this product i very well knew i would not exploit it to the fullest, but definitely was made for what i needed.
- It greatly served my purpose, in absolute comfort. I had tried some cheap chinese trimmers before this, and had skin irritation problems. This feels smooth while trimming, also no irritation later.
- It vibrates too much. You would feel your nerves tingling after about 2-3 min of use. I see this as the biggest disadvantage.
- Makes noise certainly, but its fine. If you have to be secretive about it find the right time :)
- Like many mention, the 8hrs charging time it takes is a disadvantage, but i think we can live with it, we wont need it that too often and immediately.
- I do not feel this product is value for money. When a basic Philips trimmer is available for ~Rs. 1000/- I do not understand what made Philips price this as high as Rs. 2495/-. I have been using a Philips shaver for 2 years now, and absolutely stisfied with it, so i didn't mind paying few extra bucks.
Before I was always worried about the groin hair as it was very fraustrating and time consuming. But, now I got this wonderfull magic tool to get rid of this hectic. Most tidios job is to remove chest hair and groin area hair, I almost screem in this task before. Also, have many many lotion and method for hair removal, but none were much effective. I did extensive research to get a device which can solve my problem. I searched for the device which is handy and powerfull in this job and finally I found this device worth enough compare to other alternative. Most impartantly this is philip brand, so you are sure about the solid build and technology of device.
>It is very effective and painless in dry application.
>Upper blade removes even tiny hair left out by edge blade.
>Smooth and superior grip.
>Power back up upto 50mins. I guess this is enough time to comeplete task.
>Water proof application.
>Easy to use.
>Rough and tough.
>Does not leave rashes on skin.
>Very noisy. Outside bathroom everyone will know that something suspicious going on inside. Lol.
> Takes long 8 hours to fully charge.
> Not so much effective in wet condition.
Conclusion : If comparing to other methods to shave body hair, this device is ultimate. Worth to buy. Just love it.
Received the product carefully but with delay , for the first time ever flipkart was slow in delivery but flipkart is ultimate....Read More
The electric body groomer is superb and the delivery is really fast. I ordered it on friday afternoon and received on Sunday af...Read More
Got the product yesterday, tried and satisfied with its performance. Read all the reviews here, and my friends, it's absolutely...Read More
This is good product and quite impressive. Charging time is as mentioned. Washable, easy to use. Good docking charger, led indi...Read More