Q. What is the service type ?
A. Customer needs to carry the product to the nearby Authorized Service Center to get the product repaired or inspected.
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
A. Within Warranty period,Philips Authorized Service Centers will repair or replace any defective part,if required,to rectify the problem.
Q. What is covered in Warranty ?
A. Parts and Labour
Q. What is not covered in Warranty ?
A. Warranty shall not cover any damage resulting from adaptations or adjustments which may be made to the product||Warranty does not extend to ca ...morebinets,knobs,labels or any accessories. Warranty does not cover the risk to the product caused by accident,lighte less
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In the Box|
|1 Unit, User Manual, 1 Food Processor Jar, 1 Juicer Jar, 3 Grinding Jar, Warranty Card|
|Speed Settings||3 Speed Settings|
|Processing Bowl||1 L Processing Bowl|
|Other Functions||Chutney Grinding, Blending|
|Chutney Jar||0.4 L Chutney Jar|
|Wet Grinding Jar||1.6 L Wet Grinding Jar|
|Muti-purpose Jar||1 L Multi-purpose Jar|
|Blender||2.2 L Blender|
|Other Convenience Features||Auto Shut-off, Non-slip Feet|
|30 mins Motor Rating, Knife Material Stainless Steel, Tool Holder to Fx Food Processor Blades, Adjustable Slicing Disc-7 Level Slicing Blade, Chopping or Mincing Blade with Protective Cover, Kneading Blade, 2 Size Grating Inserts (Fine and Medium)|
|Power Requirement||230 V|
|Power Consumption||750 W|
|with 2 Years Philips Domestic Warranty,covering manufacturing defects and services, but not defects caused due to mishandling.|
I have bought this Philips HL1659 Food Processor and have been using it for a couple of months now.
Very good food processor compared with other brands available for the similar price or more.
-Auto mode. Excellent feature!
- The Lid holder is works very well, need not attend the grinding job and leave the auto mode on without worrying about the lid flying off.
-Non-slip Feet again is a good feature.
-Excellent build quality. Very good quality of plastic and steel used.
-Blades are very sharp and do the job quickly.
-Very effecient (making chutny used to take more than 5 mins in my previous food processor which was more expensive then this. This one takes around 2 minutes to complete the task.
- Takes heavy load (good for grinding rice for making dosa, idly etc)
- Vegetable slicing for salads works like a dream!
- The Juicer is just name sake- makes pathetic juice.
- Not very straightforward to use when you use it for the first time. Once you have used it and known its functionality its simple.
I am a little ambiguous about the title of my review as I have just purchased the product for my family who lives in another city - so any feedback about the product that I have - are second-hand. Nevertheless, there are a couple of things that I can list down which may be helpful for anyone who may be planning to buy this.
1. Make sure that you purchase this product from a reputed seller like Flipkart - you will be assured to get an original product that has been properly packaged and delivered to your doorstep in mint condition.
2. Call up Philips for a demo of the product before you begin use because this product is a bit complex than regular food processors in the market. It has features that you may find intimidating at first - but don't worry. Once you get used to it, it won't be a bother. You may find it a bit difficult to get in touch with Philips as their telephone numbers are a bit difficult to get through (at least the ones that I tried) but unfortunately, Flipkart was of no help to me in this regard. You are on your own on this one buddy!!
3. Philips has provided some excellent quality attachments with this product - the plastic is heavy and the jars are big and strong. No small quantities here. The blades are VERY sharp - please be extremely careful while handling them. There is tool provided separately, for handling the blades and you should use that. The demo guy that visited us tried to get cute with one of the blades using his bare hands and got injured (nothing serious, thankfully).
4. The motor is powerful and is certainly not "Super Silent". Maybe they forgot to attach the muffler :-). However, the advantage of having such a powerful motor is that it gets your work done in seconds instead of minutes.
5. The manual that comes with the product is of no particular help except that it can tell you the exact number of parts that you can expect to find in the box. When one pays such an amount of dough for a product, the least that Philips could have done is provide a detailed manual with a demonstration of each and every feature and accessory that comes with an elaborate machine of this kind. Very poor thinking on Philip's part...
6. A special mention should be made of the innovative way this food processor deals with making juices (fruits and vegetables). There is no elaborate machinery - just a jar with a filter inside. Depending on how you are used to making juices, you will find it either completely useless or a joy to work with.
Since this is an absolutely new purchase for me, I will be able to comment on its durability and service only after at least six months' time. However, I would certainly like to emphasize that this food processor is meant for heavy duty work and takes food processing methods to another level.
If you have a very small family or very limited food processing needs, please consider something else. This is the "Big Gun".
4/5 to flipkart for prompt delivery of the product.
coming to philips...
i am totally disappointed by the philips product.. the machine motor is excellent, the processor functions smooth and easy...but the plastic of blender jar and food processor bowl are low grade and fragile...
the blender jar in my pack came out to broken already (flipkart promised me a replacement, which I am hopeful they will keep)
and watching the immense crack of blender, its just a matter of time the processor bowl also breaks...have to wash it myself carefully not to hit any surface...
i's suggest you go for inalsa which is offering unbreakable jars in the processor...its too late for me after spending so much amount
other than plastic quality, the processor seems nice, robotic arm seems useful, except while blendind in small jar....it spills on other side... still waiting for the blender jar replacement..
I had bought this food processor a couple of weeks back.
It's good. its Promos says main advantage said is it makes low noise. But makes a big noise.
Apart from that it is working good.
I have used it just couple of days. So i will write one more review after some time.
Very good and efficient kitchen accessory. Works well as mixie as well as food processor. Attachments provided are perfect for everyday kitchen needs in any Indian home. Bought it 3 years ago and it has worked without a single problem until now (no replacement of any accessory). Good quality materials used in the appliance is evident...
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed