Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Procedure to Register the Product
Step 1: Please go to http://www.india.philips.com/
Step 2: Click on Support.
Step 3: Click on Register your product.
Step 4: Click on Create Account.
Step 5: Please enter the necessary details and click on Create Account Stab.
Step 6: Customer will receive an e-mail from Philips and will get a below mentioned pop up.
Step 7: Customer needs to check his/her mail box and have to click on verify and activate stab.
Step 8: Now customer need to login to My Philips via same e-mail id and password.
Step 9: Customer need to click on Register Product.
Step 10: Customer will find two options to key in the Model Number.
Step 11: Key in the model no. Click on Find now & select the particular model from the list.
Step 12: Customer to key in the product details i.e. Date of purchase, Serial number & click on Register stab.
Step 13: Confirm the customer that the product has been registered with Philips, suggest the customer to note the warranty information.
Step 14: Now customer need to check the e-mail inbox as customer will get a confirmation e-mail.
Q. What is the service type ?
A. Carry In
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
A. No Damage warranty, Manufacturer's Warranty
Q. What is covered in Warranty ?
A. Parts and Labor
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
ComfortThe maintenance of this Philips shaver is easy as you have to simply clean it dry without using water. Before cleaning, switch off the shaver and remove the shaving unit. Once the shaving unit is removed, you can easily brush the hair chamber and the inside of the shaving unit.
BodyThe Philips 800 series shaver has a comfortable handgrip for easy control. This Philips men's shaver comes with a cleaning brush to dust all the hair easily. The protection cap of the HQ801 shaver helps you to cover the shaving heads when not in use and during travel.
FeaturesThe individual floating heads align the razor sharp blades closer to your skin with each stroke. The reflex action system on the 800 series Philips shaver adjusts to every contour of your face and neck. The Philips HQ801 shaver runs on 2 AA size batteries and gives up to 60 minutes of cordless shaving. The shaving time of this Philips men's shaver is 20 days.
|Model Name||2 Headed|
|Shaving head type||Individual Floating Heads|
|Blade type||Dual Blade|
|Use Time (Mins)||60 min|
|Maintenance||Cleaning Brush, Protection Cap|
|No. of Battery||2|
|In The Box|
|Sales Package||Main Unit, Cleaning Brush, Protection Cap, Manual|
|2 Years Philips India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance and Additional 1 Year Extended Warranty Through Online Registration. Philips India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance.|
I bought this product about 10 days ago and would like to cover few of my thoughts to aid shoppers:
If you've used Philips rotary shavers before (tri-head), then this product will give similar results, only that it will require more skill to navigate your chin contours due to the missing third rotor.
If you are new to rotary/battery shavers, here are important points to consider:
- Give this (or any other rotary shaver) atleast a week of shaving before deciding whether this is good or bad for you. It takes that much time for your skin to get adjusted to this type of shaving over the regular razor
- DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, mix up the 2 types of shavings (i.e. rotary vs regular razor). Your skin will get confused and remain irritated making every shaving experience horrible. See the skin always keeps growing/throwing out dead cells. Based on the type of shaving, it adjusts where/how to grow. By mixing up the 2 types, this process gets affected.
- It is very important to use some kind of mirror with this shaver. You need to know exactly where to shave, and cannot shave blind (there is no foam to guide you).
- You can't use this shaver on >3 day beards. First use some sort of trimmer and then use this shaver. This shaver is more for daily/alternate day regular shaving. So if you shave only occasionally, better stay away from this.
After regular usage of this product, your beard will seem tougher, but the skin under will seem smoother (a paradox).
Do not, under any circumstance, shave your beard from a barber. Nobody understands your chin better than you...not your wife/GF, not your kid, and definitely not your barber. So get all the haircuts/massages you want in your saloon, but keep the shaving to yourself.
I gave this product 4 stars, but it might deserve a 4.5
- Compact, handy, and gets the job done
- Regular AA sized battery, can use normal alkaline or NiMH rechargeable
- Full battery works for 15-18 shaves (maybe I need more time per shave)
- Affordable cost, got it at a 10% discount (Rs. 1139/-) from flipkart at the time
- No trimmer like the tri-head varieties
The lone con isn't really a con, its just the way this product is...the price is set accordingly and you can always by a trimmer separately.
This product is really good at the price it comes in...Very suitable for shaving a 5 o clock shadow which a razor can neither accomplish in a short time nor give a clean shave. It is small sized. Makes it a very handy, travel friendly must-have.
As always, Flipkart delivery service rocks. Delivered in 2 days in Kolkata. Packaging was mind blowing. With air filled shock absorbing plastic bags, bubble packaging, cardboard boxes. It's a wonder they don't charge for this :)
The Razor is excellent. It gives a close n smooth shave. Its moving heads adjusts themselves with the folds of the face and gives a smooth shave!!
Just be sure that your face is dry! Apply some talcom powder on face before shaving!!
I have bought this item from flipkart 3 months ago. Delivery time was superb. They delivered it within 2 days of time.
The product did not satisfy me though. Battery life is very less. Cleaning is tough. And to come about trimming it hardly works fine.
It is a decent shaver for this price range but the fact that it is not waterproof is very disappointing.
Also it will take some time for your skin to get adjusted to this new shaver.
Cleaning, dissembling is ultra simple.