All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Its one of the best games I have played yet.. Best visual effects, high graphics, and strong story board makes it feel so real that it feels your inside the game.. It is not only action packed but also a mind trick game where you have to use your brains to pass some scenes.. My overall rating 9 out of 10
I've played all versions of Prince of Persia titles starting from the one that I used to play in Ms-DOS. Here's what I liked and disliked about this game.
- Nice Graphics and Effects
- Nice animation
- New techniques and upgrades
- Puzzles and traps.
- This game is not half challenging as Prince of Persia Warrior Within
- New techniques/upgrades has rather made this game lot easier to finish
- Enemies and bosses are too easy to defeat compared to Prince of Persia Warrior Within.
The game is based in the time frame between The Sands of Time and Warrior Within. The overall vibe of the game was rather off from the original trilogy as it had no elements pertaining to sands or time. Well, there's a bit sandstorm as the location is a desert.
It barely took me a week to complete the game. The story line is short and passes rather swiftly and has a completely different approach from what the previous three games have portrayed. Sighting the name, "The Forgotten Sands", I had in mind the story will be something of a transition from The Sands of Time to Warrior Within. But it isn't and it would have been fun to know how the story progressed from the first title to the second title of the franchise.
Visuals are great and is quite an advancement from the previous titles. I mean, for the sort of requirement the game wants the graphic is just awesome. About the gameplay, which I believe is another letdown apart from the story line, it's way too simple in comaprison to the previous titles. The single sword action with augmented features grows old with time. You do have hordes of enemies which is actually quite fun but not very competitive enough. I only wished the enemies were a little more hard to tackle with and the combat was double sword action with loads of combos, after all one of the main reason why Prince of Persia is known is for its double sword combat system. I mean, every game has it's own signature an own identity like the Hidden Blade for Assassin's Creed and same applies for the the Prince of Persia the double sword system and tons of combo. Traversing through the map is new which now invloves two special powers but fairly challenging.
Overall, the game has very little to offer if one is a huge Prince of Persia fan. The whole thing is like a bag of chips when it should been a whole 4-course dinner.
I started playing this game immediately after god of war 3 and I absolutely hated it. The graphics are poor. The sword play is sluggish, the enemy is this cliched walking skeletons and the story has none of the awesome sands of time thrill or excitement.
After continuing to play it for a couple of minutes everyday I realized that the game is getting tougher, I actually had to use my brain in a couple of places which is a welcome change from god of war mindless killings.
I recommend this game but not immediately after classics like god of war or unchartered series. There is also one very big glitch in the game where u can get stuck in a closed room when u r near the end of the game. I totally freaked out but after a couple of google searches I was able to retrieve the backup of autosave in my ps3 but stil I lost 2 hours of Playtime and had to do it again.
Buy this game because it's cheap and not all that bad but in no way is it excellent.
I think people who say this game is disappointing have no taste at all. They say so because they only want the same old stuff from the previous POP titles.
A lot of thought has been made in improving the gameplay experience in this title.
New improved features include:
1) Substantial improvement in graphics
2) Awesome sound effects
3) Upgrade menu based on experience to avoid missing out upgrades hidden in annoying places in the previous POP titles.
4) Ability to freeze water - this is used to solve puzzles and make your way across cliffs and stuff.
5) Trail of fire ability - leaves a trail of fire that burns enemies in your path
6) Ice blast - freezes your enemies for you to attack
7) Stone armor ability - covers you in stone armor temporarily
8) Ability to turn into magical human cannonball to shoot yourself across cliffs and enemies.
9) Ability to temporarily recreate paths, stones, columns etc for you to hang on and move about.
10) Insane number of enemies to fight simultaneously - Warrior within may have had 5 or 6 enemies at once. Here you will be faced with tens twenties or even 50s.
11) Special cinematics when you execute combos that change camera angle and looks dynamically.
12) simpler puzzles
13) Cool bosses which are relatively easier to beat than the frustrating and insanely difficult ones in Warrior Within.
14) Good story
15) Ability to roll back time like all POP games.
1) No Free style fighting like Warrior Within or Two Thrones but I think you have plenty of new skills and powers.
2) Internet connection required to activate the game, which is a very common requirement these days.
Very good game. Please buy ;)
Excellent Game!! .. The Best In The Series Yet. It has all elements that will amuse you. Action Packed..Stunts..Story...All Gre...Read More
prince of persia forgotten sands in psp is a very good game
it is a must have game for pop fans..
The graphics of the game is so good. The puzzles are very superb which include turning cranks, pressing buttons and pulling lev...Read More
this is a dumbed down version of PoP. its has nice powers, sort-of unique, but nothing special. good one-time gameplay. but rem...Read More