|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
HTML 5 is built into most major browsers and Web Sockets are the most revolutionary new feature of HTML 5. Practical approach to RIA development with Web Sockets Written by recognized experts and thought leaders in the Web Standards community.
HTML5 is here, and with it, web applications take on a power, ease, scalability, and responsiveness like never before. In this book, developers will learn how to use the latest cutting-edge HTML5 web technology—available in the most recent versions of modern browsers—to build web applications with unparalleled functionality, speed, and responsiveness.
Table of Contents
1. HTML 5: What's in it for me? / Delivering content in real time with real results and doing it today!
2. HTML 5 Web Sockets: A new way to think about Web development
3. Coding HTML 5: Using real-time communication building blocks
4. Extending HTML 5 to the next level of full-duplex communication
5. Building a real-time messaging client
6. Building a real-time chat client
7. Using the HTML 5 Geolocation APIs
8. Using the HTML 5 Storage APIs
9. Working with graphics using Canvas and other Media Elements
10. Using Web Workers
11. Packaging and Deploying HTML 5 Applications
12. The Future of HTML 5, Web Sockets, and the Real-Time Web
|Number of Pages||304 Pages|
|Series & Set Details|