Moto G Turbo Edition (Black, 16 GB) (2 GB RAM) review by
Average user ratings for this product
The 'certified buyer' badge indicates that this user has purchased this product on flipkart.com.
Average Phone - Reasonable for the Price But Gets Warm.
Got the phone delivered in one day (ofcrs opted for 1 day delivery :P).
The phone got good looks. Solid, Sturdy and feels comfortable in the Hand.
1. Water Proof, Dust Proof
2. QSD 615 Octacore with Adreno 405 (Same as that of Moto X Play): You can play all the games better than Moto X Play but loading will be slow.
3. Good Build Quality
4. Superb Performance
5. Sufficient Internal Storage(10.97GB) and RAM(2GB)
6. Good Audio Quality (Speaker & Ear Piece)
7. Turbo Charger/Charging - 50% in 30-35Min, 80% in 1Hour, 100% in 1 Hour 30 Min.
8. Stock Android - No Bloatware
10. Good Display with Enough brightness.
1. Major Con is Heating. It Reaches above 40°C just like that. Even with a normal usage.
turn on WiFi, it will heat up. Even under Charging also. The back and the Screen will get warm. Ofcrs its not that much heat, but you wont feel Comfortable. When it gets warm, the phone will lag a bit.
2. No USB Cable
3. Basic Headphones which everyone hates.
4. Speakers should have been Better just like the Moto G2
5. 720P TFT Display. You can find small lines on the display if you see clearly. No one will notice that so its not that Bad. should have been an IPS Display.
6. Camera is not that great. I don't see the clarity even though its 13MP. Front Cam is Average.
7. Battery drains fast.
Its better than Moto G3. Except the Heating Everything is Fine. but if you already have Moto G3, then no need to buy this one. Wait for January 2016, you can get the next gen processor phones.
And Alternative Phones for this which I Feel will be Samsung Galaxy J7, One Plus X, Lenovo Vibe P1 & Lenovo Vibe S1.
Yeah Little Bit Higher Price Though!
Hope My Review Gives you a better idea about the device. Decide yourself.
78% of 340 users found this review helpful.