SIMPLY THE BEST
If you are planning to buy an emergency light look no further.
What distinguishes this one from the other models available in the market is :
1) Uber cool design - The light is designed along the lines of old lanterns.
2) The illumination is quite good and sufficient to light up the whole room.
3) Easy to carry with cushioning handle.
4) Compact in size and can be stored anywhere.
1) As other reviewers have pointed out there is no LED to indicate when the battery gets fully charged. However its no big deal...you need to charge for 8 hrs initially and after that 2 to 3 hrs are sufficient.
2) You need to persuade your kids that this is not a toy as they will be quite keen to play with the light.
For those of you who want to save on electricity bill there is an option to charge the battery from sunlight (a separate pad comes along with this one).
What else are you looking for in an emergency light ?????
Go for it !!!!!!!!!
Was this review helpful?
Yes / No
6 of 6 users found this review helpful.