Extra 10% Cashback (up to Rs. 4000) on purchases above Rs. 7,500 on SBI Credit Cards. Conditions apply
In Stock. Delivered in 3-4 business days.
Average user ratings for this product
Got for S2 if you need just a powerful smartphone... Grab a GNote if you are looking for something beyond a smartphone
I have been using Galaxy Note for a week now. It is simply awesome and gives a 'new class' of smartphone(&beyond) experience.
Browsing is a pleasure on this device... the good side of this phone has been discussed to death.
So let me add some quick personal experience...
1. It is possible to carry it around in trouser pocket (I had planned a visit to my tailor to get the pockets extended for carrying this phone :P)
2. You cannot use this phone with just one hand... If you do, you got to be extra careful. I am 5'10" and have a reasonably large palm & lengthy fingers but still...
3. No complaints about the battery life. The display at least brightness setting is more than enough for indoor use. But in direct sunlight, I could hardly see the screen. With couple of hours browsing on Wifi & using BT with handsfree for 6-8 calls, a dozen messages... I get upto 30hours.
4. Lack of notification LED is annoying, but NoLED app came to my rescue
5. I am not giving up my old phone (Blackberry pearl) that was compact yet powerful for my purpose, as I don't think I can casually carry around this super-size phone to trekking, road trips or parties.
6. Impressed with S-Planner & S-Memo though I haven't found a practical use for it yet, it is quite interesting and will give it a try...
7. The flipcase offered free with Note adds few mm extra thickness but worth it. Helps to safeguard the phone and gives a neat look. (Got a screen protector too within couple of days)
Happy to clarify queries... Did a lot of research before going from BB to Android. I can understand the anxiety of Smartphone shopping spoilt with choice :)
Was this review helpful?
Yes / No
76% of 72 users found this review helpful.