Not Great, almost miserable
I have been a fan of Sony Ericsson but I am disappointed with the Mix. It is NOTHING like the W810i or W595 which were the best in their respective price bands. It's probably the only phone in the 6k range and is okay if you want a second phone which is sleek looking (or something that looks like an htc phone). It's a normal phone for messaging and making calls - though I wouldn't pay even 6k for just making calls and messaging.
Here's a look at the phone:
- Sleek design
- Okay camera, better than Nokia
- Okay music playback, not as good as earlier walkman phones though
- It's Java based. Big deal.
- Too many bugs
- You can't back up your data
- It's not compatible with SE PC Suite - You can use the memory card like a USB pen drive
- Don't expect good service after you buy the handset (which has always been the problem with Sony Ericsson)
- Camera has no zoom!
- The music playback is such a letdown especially after using great handsets like the previous Walkman series
- You can't view images which you download off your internet
- you can't edit images that you have clicked
Hope this review helps you. I feel cheated after buying this phone (though I did not buy it through Flipkart)
Was this review helpful?
Yes / No
90% of 21 users found this review helpful.