Comfy and Spacious..
The backpack that came with my Dell Inspiron Laptop was so Cheap that every time I took it somewhere I was worried whether the bag will tear down midway. So i was looking for a strong and stylish dell backpack for a long time. There are many backpacks available in the market from Samsonite, American Tourister, Targus etc. However most backpacks are for 15.6 inch Laptops. Since mine is a 17 inch Laptop (also i wanted something with a Dell Logo in it), this bag seemed like the right choice. So i placed the order on 9th March and got the bag delivered via Bluedart on 12th March. As always the packaging was undoubtedly impressive. Inside the Box there were Airbags all around the bag to protect it during the transit. Now coming to the Bag, At the first look the Bag was pretty impressive, both in style and sturdiness. Now after using it for almost a month the pros and cons that i could find are...
1. It has enough space for Laptop, it's accessories as well as important documents, files etc.
2. The front chamber has slots for pens, mobile, business cards and small papers etc.
3. Adjacent to first chamber there is a small chamber on the top of the bag completely separated from other chambers.
4. Like any other backpacks the main chamber has Laptop slot and spacious enough to contain other laptop accessories.
5. Next to the main chamber there is another chamber for keeping all your documents and files in the back.
6. The bottom is made of pure leather which adds to the sturdiness of the bag and allows you to carry more weight.
1. The only con i found so far is that the bag doesn't have any hidden chamber for keeping money or any other valuables where most other bags of similar class comes with such hidden chambers.
Anyway, So far I'm very much satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to other dell users...:)
Was this review helpful?
Yes / No
6 of 6 users found this review helpful.