An honest review for those who like to use their brain
I purchased this cellphone few days back. Before purchasing this phone I read a lot of reviews, some positive and some negative that ultimately put me in a dilemma. I decided to take a leap of faith and buy this mobile anyways and also to post an honest review especially for those who are in dilemma like I was a few days back. I am not going to weigh down pros and cons, rather I am going to write something about most of the things that is confusing you guys. Here it goes :
1. Heating Issue : There are many reviews saying that the mobile gets heated a lot. Those dumbf*cks don’t know the difference between a technical instrument getting heated and getting warm. Yes, this device does get WARM after HEAVY usage and while turbo charging. If you know 2+2 = 4 then you should also know that any device that supports turbo charging tends to get warmer during charging, also after heavy usage the temperature rarely reaches 45. It doesn’t feel like ”holding an iron during winters (Typical brainless assh*le)”. So don’t worry at all about “heating” problem if you are not a heavy user. *Doesn’t get warm on continuous 4G usage*
2. Battery drainage : Secondly, some brilliant minds were complaining about battery draining quicky. Those brilliant minds want a cellphone from a trusted brand + stock android + fast processor + good GPU + decent camera +OTG support + 4G VoLTE + HD screen etc. etc. under 10000/-. COME ON PEOPLE!! You can go f*ck off and buy other brands like ASUS, Redmi, Xiomi, Manchurian, Shezvan, Hakka (Chinese lovers). Now to tell you the truth, I personally didn’t find any problems regarding battery drainage. Continuous usage of Music + WhatsApp +Intermittent browsing gave me a battery backup of approximately 4 and a half hours and for me that’s sufficient. Besides the phone gets 100% charged in approximately 70-80 minutes (5% to 80% approx in 60 minutes), so it’s a little something that one can overlook.
3. Camera quality : There were some people complaining about the camera quality. I won’t say that its the best in the market, but if you want best quality images, go buy a DSLR, don’t complain here. The camera quality is good enough for daily usage. Yes, you may face a few problems while capturing notes etc, but its really not that bad.
4. Storage : 16 GB internal is more than enough, also its expandable upto 32 GB. Moreover you also get OTG support. Don’t see any issues here, moving on.
5. RAM : RAM management is absolutely fantastic. The phone doesn’t hang or lag at all, even after playing heavy games like GTA, Asphalt 8, Nova etc. It can only hang or lag if you try to open 20+ Asphalt 8 games simultaneously!!!
6. Processor : Best in the market for this price range. Some people say that this processor heats up a lot, but the answer is No. It may be heating in devices like Redmi, Xiomi etc but it doesn’t heat up in this device. All in all it’s just a hype.
So the bottom line is, if you're getting this device for less than 9.5-10k(I got it for 9K) and if you want a cellphone from a trusted brand, go for it. Personally I found it better than Moto G3.
If you found this review helpful in any way then kindly like It. Adios!
67% of 112 users found this review helpful.