HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim (Milky-way Grey, 8 GB) (1 GB RAM) review by
Nishant Raj Vibhu
Average user ratings for this product
HTC brand shows why it's special !!
1. Fastest when it comes to speed. I compared it with Moto G2 and iphone 4S and guess what...HTC is faster. Gallery, camera, whatsapp...everything opens faster than both other phones. Although moto g2 stands just behind it in speed....iphone 4S is far behind.
2. Really awesome display.....even many of my friends have complemented about it's display.
3. Very good camera. If you switch on the HDR...it takes unbelievable photos in low light and you dont even need it's flash....it's so good. Front camera is the best.
4. The battery is very powerful. The management of battery power in the device is very efficient. It beats the Moto G2 by a very big margin when it comes to battery.
5. Front look is very cool just like the beauty you expect from HTC....and the phone is very slim which makes it look much more stylish.
6. Android Kitkat
7. HTC UI. some very awesome features which will make you feel why HTC is so special. The alarm, camera, 3-D panorama, clock, music player....all have very cool features.
8. Looks and feels good in hand.
9. HTC Blinkfeed
1. Phone is glossy and catches fingerprints.
2. Apps cannot be moved to SD card but 4.39GB is enough but the apps can be moved after rooting.
3. Although the front look is very classy.....the back look is dull and it catches finger prints too....but you can change the back cover for less than 200 and it will look perfect.
4. Phone is slippery. The phone is very smooth and often slips through hands.
Now that i have this Phone and i have compared it with my friend's Moto G2... i can say that this phone is better than Moto G2 specially when it comes to speed, camera, battery, UI and features. I have compared the speed of both phones while running subway surfer, asphalt 8, opening gallery, camera and HTC always beats G2. Both phones have almost same level of Rear Camera with G2 slightly lagging behind but HTC beats down Moto by a large margin in case of front camera....the front camera is really very good. G2 stands nowhere when it comes to battery....and believe me this phone has really very good battery. The features of this phone and UI are very cool and it is obvious considering this is HTC. I was confused between HTC Desire 620g and Moto g2 and i finally bought this....and believe me you will always be happy with your decision if you buy HTC.
Really awesome phone...don't think..just buy it!!
75% of 20 users found this review helpful.