Lenovo K3 Note (White, 16 GB) (2 GB RAM) review by
Average user ratings for this product
The 'certified buyer' badge indicates that this user has purchased this product on flipkart.com.
Firstly I thank Flipkart service for delivering my product faster and safer (Without any headaches). Special thanks to WS Retailer.
Lenovo has come up with a very good model at low price with awesome specs and it initiated the high competitive levels in smart phones society.
Coming to Killer Note... Its quite common for any product to have pros and cons. lets see
- Good performance
- Reasonable battery standby on 4G
- Good camera quality
- Lightweight - don't feel carrying it
- Response faster though it shows only 750-900 MB RAM (don't know how it response for HD games,i never played so far)
- Sound with Dolby Atmos is awesome (Good for music lovers)
- Display is good but not gorilla glass
- Comes with Screen film and Airtel 4G sim, need not specially to go to shop for screen cover.
- Many apps were comes installed, Ready made android phone (except whatsapp :P ) and many good features as many android mobiles has.
-- SAR level is high(1.59 W/g -- 1.6 is limit) which is major defect.
-- l found littlebit heating issue while using wifi and on call (as I am using from 15th June), but less compared to other products
-- Poor body design it doesn't give great look especially with white unless u put back cases and all i mean white back and black front doesnt match exactly.
-- Volume and power keys are attached to back panel (its advantageous in one sense bcz you can change it whenever they become old)
-- Slow charging
-- No headset (its okay bcz we will have our own sets, though they give may not be quality ones)
These are about Killer, as we see there are not bigger cons (they are common for every phone) to say and has awesome pros.
Hope Lenovo work on SAR and body design.
ONE MAY GO FOR IT HAPPILY. ITS VERY GOOD PHONE UNDER 10K.
74% of 227 users found this review helpful.