|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In the Box|
|Cover Type||Soft Cover|
|No. of Pages||192|
Bought one for my girl as new year gift. Though not a diary anyway.. :)
Regarding the book..
1. Pricey I guess. May be for the Brand.
2. Book is really handy (dimensions less than A6).
3. Paper quality is good and smooth (you're paying by the way).
4. Soft cover looks better to prevent damage.
5. An extra black colored paper is given just before the pink sheets starts. This provides a good illusion of double covers for the book.
One exception is that, the soft cover can cause permanent marks when stressed by any object.
Overall, it's a good scratch pad for girls exclusively and snugly fits in to the handbags.