MP3 Download Help
The Flyte MP3 store is no longer operational. If you have unused Flye Wallet balance, it will be refunded to you.
All MP3 files that you have purchased from Flyte will continue to be available for download in your digital library till August 18, 2013. So do remember to download all your favourite music by then.
We hope you have enjoyed the Flyte MP3 service!
- Why Flipkart has stopped selling Flyte MP3? I cannot see Flyte MP3 category in Website?
- Till when can I purchase the Flyte MP3 file?
- If there is unused Flyte balance will you refund it?
- Can you use remaining Flyte Balance to buy ebooks/physical products, after 17th June, 2013?
- Till when can I download the Flyte MP3 files?
- Till when Flipkart will provide support for purchased/downloaded MP3 files?
- Will Flipkart continue to sell ebooks after 17th June, 2013?
- Dates to remember:
- From where can I download the songs I purchased?
- Can I download the same song more than once?
- What is a Download Manager?
- Can I listen to the downloaded music on my Android phones, iPhone, iPod or other mobile phone?
- Can the MP3s be downloaded to all operating systems?
- Which music players can I use to listen to music purchased here?
- What does ‘On Device’ and ‘On Flyte’ mean?
- What does iTunes import mean?
- Where are the songs that I imported to my device?
- Where do i find the songs i downloaded?
- What does 'Facebook Sharing' do?
- How to buy music using the iPad and iPhone apps?
- I couldn’t find the song I purchased online from Flipkart.com website?
- I clicked the "Download All" button. Will all the tracks download again?
- How do I transfer downloaded music from the app to my computer?
- How do I make the downloaded songs appear in my default iOS music app?
- Why do I see different download counts on the website and app?