Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
The Picture and Sound Quality is Good.
The Problem in connectivity is only one AV1 is given,so you can connect either set top box or DVD.Atleast two AV connections is required.And there are no Digital Audio Out and RF connection inputs as mentioned in flip cart web site.Only following connections are with this model.
Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) 1
Composite In (AV) 1 (Common Use for Component Y)
RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input) 1
1. Internal voltage spike guard.
2. The USB interface can play many video formats including .mkv
3. Good picture quality.
4. Ease of use.
1. Cable sockets are not properly placed. If the TV is wall mounted then the cable jacks get squished between the TV and the wall.
2. Only a single AV connector.
My Suggestion: Go for it.
PS: Mass storage devices should be formatted with a block size lesser than or equal to 4096 bytes. Otherwise the files in them won't get recognized.
Bought it at a retail outlet and not from flipkart. Did check a few other make/models before selecting this model. The key elements that made the difference to me was 1. Picture quality 2. Sound. 3. Looks. It is also a backlight LED, which personally I preferred over edge. Blacks and whites are indeed better than other models of LG and Sony I had seen side by side.
1. Extremely good picture
2. Plays most video formats on the USB (though a few formats were not recognised - RMVB, and some audio codecs)
3. Very good sound (compared this with LG and Sony - huge difference in favour of Samsung)
4. Price point
5. User interface is easy to use
1. Not ideal for wall mounting as all connections (except USB) are at the back.
2. Limited connections as mentioned by others (HDMI port issue can be solved by adding a cheap HDMI switch)
3. The control on the TV situated at the bottom is not very convenient to use.
4. Tried to use this as a display for my PC, the edges went out of frame!
5. A few codecs not recognised by the USB movie play.
For the price, I guess the features are adequate. Ideal for viewing and gaming. Can buy without hesitation.
i bought this tv from show room , but i am not satisfied. there is many option in panasonic and LG, but for brand name i went to this.
1) Audtio features - what and all said is not good while watching HD tv
2) Picture is good and USB play is good . but where is audio out put for this much costly tv ????
3) from USB movies the sound quality is average , so NEED speaker to watch movies.
4) all components are not more than one , e.g usb , hdmi
i now recommend people to go for feature wise tv with many advanced components, like LG or panasonic.
Went through a very cumbersome screening process for buying a TV.
And finally bought this one a few months ago.(not on Flipkart though)
Apart from buying it for very nice picture quality and superb colors, I chose this one exclusively for following 2 reasons -
Connect a portable HD once in a while for a movie.
I carried a PD to different show rooms with videos of different formats in it. :P Most Panasonic TV's gave problems, Sony's played many of them. But this one played them all nicely, avi, mpeg, mkv, mp4. etc.
Connect your PC or PS2/3 through HDMI
People will say there is no point buying a full HD in 32 inch segment. Well this is where they are wrong! If you plan to connect your TV to your Desktop ( with an HD graphic card, which is a must ) or PS2/3 for games or movies it has to be a full HD. With a closer distance HD ready TV's look hideous.
Just brought a sony EX330 for my home after doing a lot of research, and fully satisfied with the product. At first i had a tie between two models Samsung EH5000 and sony EX330, but later i decided to to buy sony EX330 coz of following reasons.
1. Sony EX330 has a USB port on the side of the panel, but Samsung EH5000 has a USB port on the rear which is not approachable during wall mounting.
2. Agreed that EX330 model is not a Full HD, but to inform all for LED panels having screen size less than 37" and for the available bandwidth the TV meets all requirements and almost no noticable difference when you are watching a Full HD and a HD ready TV together.
3. In Samsung EH5000 model, you can not connect external speakers, but in EX330 model you can....
4. EX330 comes with a 2 yr extendable warranty, however samsung panels come with a warranty of only 1 yr.
5. EX 330 USB port plays most of the formats (have tried it for .avi and for .mp4 files)
6. The width of samsung EH5000 almost looks like a LCD panel, whereas EX330 looks sleek and elegant.
So in my opinion for all the reviewers having a tie between the two models, EX330 makes an edge over the EH5000 model.
JUST GO FOR IT!!!!!
for any query mail me at email@example.com
The tv does deliver to the expectations. Good colours as you might expect from a Samsung product. Overall happy at having made the purchase. Flipkart's delivery was good and the installation guy came promptly with the wall mounting bracket etc.
Bought this TV from a local shop for the same price in Dec 2012 and i am very happy with its performance.Please don't compare its price with other cheap brands.
Wide color range and very large viewing angle
Thin brezel makes the display look even bigger
Plays almost all video formats via USB
HD videos (1080p & 720p) are crystal clear
Very good quality video even with non-HD DTH connection
Sound is loud and no home theatre is required
Does not heat up if used for long hours
Brightness auto adjusts according to room light
A/V connections are on the backside so once it is wall mounted, you cannot change the connection.But USB is on the right side
STOP COMPARING AND GO FOR IT.
The tv will work best if this setting is applied
Go to picture settings
Now see second last option i.e picture options
There keep the colour tone standard
Experience better picture quality :)
Guys,like u all i too have done lot of analysis before buying a tv and finally got this one.Excellent product.. Have no fear in buying this,its worthy.i have just connected my tv with the local cable connection,no DTH atall but it produces excellent clarity out of it..people initially made me fear about buying Full HD tv as they said it brings good output only with HD channels,they are wrong,it gives good output with SD channels itself and connecting with HD channels the output is awesome,sound is moderate but clean and clear even in its peek volume.I have connected my creative speakers which i bought for my PC with it but produces very good effect with that itself.Im using this product for past one month overall im very much satisfied, excellent color output,LED plays it best part with samsung.Dnt hesitate to buy this product.