Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset, Data Cable, Pouch, 2 CD|
|SIM||Single SIM, GSM|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Business Features||Document Viewer, Document Editor, Pushmail, Mobile Printing|
|Handset Color||Midnight Black|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v2.2 (Froyo)|
|User Interface||TouchWiz 3.0|
|Processor||1 GHz Cortex A8|
|Type||Super Clear LCD|
|Resolution||WVGA, 480 x 800 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 5 Megapixel|
|Secondary Camera||Yes, 0.3 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 1280 x 720, 30 fps|
|Other Camera Features||Auto Focus, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face and Smile Detection, Multi-shot Mode, Photo Effects, White Balance, Image Editor|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1650 mAh|
|Talk Time||12 hrs (2G), 6 hrs (3G)|
|Standby Time||750 hrs (2G), 625 hrs (3G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Memory||478 MB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Internet Features||Email, Adobe Flash 10.1|
|Preinstalled Browser||Android, WAP|
|GPRS||Yes, Class 12, 48 kbps|
|EDGE||Yes, Class 12|
|3G||Yes, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|Navigation Technology||A-GPS, with Google Maps|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v2.1, Supported Profiles (GAP, SSP, HSP, HFP1.5, A2DP, AVRCP, SPP, FTP, OPP, PBAP)|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, WAV, eAAC|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports MP4, DivX, WMV, H.264, H.263, HD|
|Ringtone||MP3, 40 Polyphonic|
|Phone Book Memory||Practically Unlimited|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor|
|Additional Features||Voice Mail, Predictive Text Input, vCard and vCalendar, PC Sync Application, Calendar, Scheduler, Clock, World Time, Alarm, Calculator, Memo Book, Stop Watch, Countdown Timer, Voice Recognition, Offline Mode, MMS Enabled, Mobile Tracker, Voice Input|
|Important Apps||YouTube, Picasa Integration, Google Talk, Instant Messaging, Swype|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
Friends please read my complaint letter to Samsung India Support..Its is very important for all of us to spend our hard earned money on the right product..please read and get to know the mental torture you will have to face if you buy a Samsung Smartphone.
To Whomsoever It May Concern
I am Bhuwan Madan from New Delhi and I have always patronized Samsung products. I own a Samsung washing Machine, Microwave Oven and Smartphone and with this mail I would like bring to your notice a major complaint about your faulty product and its direct impact on the mental state of a consumer.
I purchased a Samsung Mobile Phone- Galaxy SL GT-I9003 (IMEI: 354949041714163) in March, 2011. The handset was working perfectly for the first six months but since October, 2011 I started facing a lot of problems with my handset:
• Firstly there was a problem with the screen, the touch buttons stopped working. The service centre executive told me that my handset will be fixed within 24 hours and I can collect the phone tomorrow. When I went to collect the phone, the handset was not ready and the screen was changed in a hurry in front of me. In addition to this, the executive delivering the handset was very rude and spoke to me in very rude and impolite manner. I took this issue to Mr. Sunny Sood (Manager) but no action was taken against the executive. On top of everything I was also given false information by the Service Centre Team that my phone will be upgraded to android 2.3 but in reality at that time the upgrade was not even available.
• The second problem happened very recently. All major applications in my handset stopped working and again I went to the service centre with my problem. I was told there was a software problem and I can collect my phone in 24 hours. I got my handset but the problem was not fixed as the problem was a major one. I again took the handset to the service centre and was forced to visit the service centre about 6 times before my problem got fixed (temporarily). The service centre team including, the executives, technicians and the manager Mr. Sunny Sood was giving misleading information and were not able to find a permanent solution to my problem. Finally I was told that they have replaced the motherboard inside my handset and the problem is fixed. Mr. Sood got involved in this only because I took this matter to the higher authorities- regional service manager and area service manager.
After facing so much harassment I made up my mind to sell my phone and buy a HTC Smartphone in place of it but since the phone was functioning properly I thought of giving Samsung a second chance and continued using it but on 20-12-2011 I notice due to the software upgrade the phone was hanging a lot and again I took the issue to the service centre. I requested the team over there to install Android 2.2 in it instead of 2.3 as 2.2 was working properly in my phone. First I was told it will be done but minutes later Mr. Sunny Sood told me it is not possible and after begging him he told it will be done. I collected my phone on the same day with Android 2.2 and I thought that finally after a screen change, motherboard change and lot mental harassment, my problems are fixed but I was wrong. On 21-12-2011 I noticed my camera and video player are not working.
I never wanted to write this letter but I am really irritated, frustrated with my handset and I had to bring to your notice that sad state of your customer service team and the way it functions.
Due to this experience, I am never going to buy or recommend a Samsung Smartphone/Product to any of my family members or friends. I was a big fan of your products but sadly I never expected such pathetic product quality and service from such a big brand.
I repeatedly requested the service centre team for a defected product replacement but my request was denied in a very rude manner.
As a working professional it is very difficult for any individual to take out so much time and get your product fix over and over again. Sadly your service centre does not empathize with your customer and do not respect your customer time. I will make sure that such issues come out in public and other innocent customers like me are not harassed at the hands of your pathetic and poor service team, who spend their hard earned money on your products. I will never forget all the mental torture, crying I had to go through due to your faulty product and service.
In reply i just an apology form the support team and they tried very hard to label my COMPLAINT AS FEEDBACK. I am now taking my complaint against the company to the Consumer Court of India to make sure that innocent buyers like us are not cheated by such goons in the market selling cheap quality products at such high prices and providing pathetic after sales service.
I just ordered this phone y'day (27th feb '11). I had been doing a lot of research on phones, mainly - Desire, Desire HD, HD7. This phone blows all away!
#Battery: 1650mAH >> desire/HD/HD7 - super high talktime
#Screen: Not amoled but definitely among the best & saves battery life - sharper display than Desire HD & 4" screen is better than desire.
#Front facing camera - which HTC phones lack!
#1Ghz processor dedicated GPU
#Upcoming upgrade for Gingerbread!
### Price = 19.5k = SUPERB!
The best phone you can buy below 30k :)
This is the best Android phone you can get at this price point.
It is a 1GHz equivalent of the LG optimus1 in terms of the Value-For-Money preposition. I was contemplating buying HTC desire, but was a little skeptical given 2.1 version and the older Hardware (No Front camera, battery life, No initiatives from HTC to update to Froyo). Price of 22k also did not help. Moto defy was a good option but it vanished very quick from Market, and SS galaxy i9003 trumps Defy in the areas I care.
Short review of the phone.
- 4 Inch screen makes using this phone a breeze. Videos/pictures look nice.
- The screen, even if not AMOLED is bright enough for comfortable use and better that phones in this price range.
- Battery life is good (If taken care of the Froyo low battery life workarounds)
- 1 GHz processor makes it blazing fast
- Internal 4G and expandable 32G memory
- Android 2.2 out of the box
- Adobe flash support out of the box.
- Based on the flagship galaxy S model for Samsung (I feel galaxy S is the most well executed phone by Samsung, Positives trickle to this model as well)
- Front camera for Video calls. Since 3G is here, this is a useful H/W bit not to be missed out.
- Can record videos in 720P but no HDMI output port.
- Neither is the AV cable supplied with the phone.
- No Flash for the camera..
Overall I love this phone. Flipkart has been Great in making the phone available first and then delivering it before time.
Sure there will be better phones and the single processor core androids will come down in price in future, but that won't bother me.... atleast for some time now.
Got the brown i9003 yesterday. Had ordered the black one a few days ago, but got a couple calls from Flipkart saying black was out of stock and would brown do instead. Agreed ,and after a little phone / email action the phone was delivered yesterday. Stunning. Don't have an S-AMOLED screen to compare with, but from what I can remember of my friend's i9000, the S-LCD isnt that badly off. New to Android, so had a blast playing with it last night - setup was relatively simple, managed to set up a few home screens and downloaded a couple of apps from the Android market as a warm up :). Migrating contacts from the Symbian environment on my E71 was not as seamless as I'd hoped, but done now. Calendar was easy, today's challenge now lies in getting my notes and messages across. Was worried about GPS, but managed to get a cold boot TTFF of about three minutes. Hopefully gonna get better. Will evaluate the GPS and battery life in detail soon. Camera, yup - no flash, but pretty decent low-light performance. Will experiment more today. All in all fairly happy.
took me a lot of effort to get this phone but finally got it yesterday and its been just one day but have to say I am blown away by this gadget. I will like call it the I-phone, blackberry, nokia, htc etc. etc. killer. The phone packs all the latest features like Android 2.2 (upgrade to gingerbread), 4 inch screen, 3G, wi-fi, GPS, 5MP Camera, Swype, Big Battery...and so many other cool features.
The touch is amazing and so is the CPU speed and camera quality. The only bad thing I found is the volume on the speaker which is very low but again it has 5.1 Channel sound on earphones so it very much make up for that as well. Loving the android market, it will take me a lifetime to explore all the applications available out there.
All in all with the price tag of 19k, this is the without a doubt the best smart phone available in the market rite now. All hail samsung for producing a true champ and killing the competition.
I bought this phone on 18.01.2012 (not from flipkart) at Rs.18,300/- . After 15 months of use i am very much satisfied with thi...Read More
The phone is good but not great. What I like about the phone is its clarity & super clear LCD. & being android, it offe...Read More
I bought I9003 and had a very bad experience. Within 15 hours of buying it, it stopped working. The dealer was quite cooperativ...Read More
Bought the phone on September 9th 2012. One month later the phone showed its real colour.
The service centre says softwar...