Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Amazing display....amazing processor, gpu.........good battery life......ICS coming soon.....excellent video support....v.good case given by flipkart.excellent tab.typed this review from the tablet itself
This is the best tab out dere guys!!
Have worked on ipad also , its ecosystem may appear cool but on functionality point of view nothing beats android and screen is superbly gorgeous.
Worth a buy.............
After using this tablet I am rarely using my galaxy s2 phone,
it is best tablet from samsung and main USP is Super Amoled
screen which distinguish it from other tablets in market
Provided book cover compliments it
i) Super Amoled Plus Screen with 1280*800 res
ii) Fast Processor 1.4 Dual Core
iii) Calling Facility
iv) Micro USB Slot which support upto 32 GB
v) Light Weight and build quality
i) Honeycomb 3.2 OS
ii) Screen size is not best for surfing
If you need portable , light weight android tablet
and don't care when samsung provide ICS 4.0 update
then its best tablet to buy
Tab is as speicified. Excellent performance. After installing some basic n necessary apps, this tab turned into a marvel. Graphics are awesome. Well i read a review saying that this tablet doesnot let sd card to mount while connect to pc, but thats completely a false info. My 32gb sdsc card mounts perfectly fine without trouble. And with flipkart's price reduction, this little mammoth is worth every penny spend.
And hatss off to flipkart for excellent n damage free delievery...
this is an awesome tab, its almost a month since i am using it. The screwn is amazing, the processor is smooth, i take it everywhere, and with my bsnl 3g its perfect.
Wonder why its out of stock, 620 os crap in comparison to this, with just a difference of 2500, this is much better.
Also i have bought sony live view watch, and it works pretty good with this, i can see the incoming calls and answer without takingnthe tab out of my bag.
Word cant define this little wonder.
Thanks again flipkart for providing another excellent product, before it ran out of stock.
it does lag a bit from time to time. But then so does my desktop and laptop. its a good multipurpose device. Screen is beautiful.Handles multi tasking well. my only complaint is lack of news about ICS update.
This tab is not my primary device for telecommunication. For that I carry a BlackBerry 9900 (Bold4)... so the TAB is mostly use at home over WIFI, shared between me and my wife and outdoor over GPRS when we are out on holidays or high street shopping/ malling. We use it for mmm let's see - quick Googling about anything, to read ebooks other online content (while lying in bed/ watching television), listening to music in the bathroom :), checking eMail and social media, showing our holiday pics/ videos to friends and family, and soon after we got it we took it out on a roadtrip to use as a GPS device and it worked like a charm! We even shot video on the Tab and it performed suprizingly well (from a home video perspective). Before this TAB I have used the Samsung 750 tab for a while and before that the first Galaxy S smartphone (I9000) that Samsung launched about 2 years ago... so our experience with Android and smartphones is sort of ample to comments that this is by far the most advanced device we've owned in this category. Without getting into each feature about the device, let me tell you about key features of this TAB that really differentiate it from the others on the market and especially matter (to us) -
1. The display quality - the SUPER AMOLED display is so good that we transfer all out photos to the TAB to enjoy them... they look so much better on it than they do on any of our laptops :)
2. The GPS - if you have some basic sense of direction with maps and using a compass, you can go anywhere with this device and find your way w/o asking anybody for help! We did that on our 4 day trip to Nashik and really did not ask a soul there on how to get to any place we wanted to go to (urban or rural). The GPS works amazingly well and latches on to the satellites in secs of starting up Google maps.
3. Reading - again a big reason is the display quality, but more so it's the convenient screen size to weitght rations of the device. The thinner bezel gives you that extra screen of .7 inches as compared to other small tabs and the light weight construct does not strain your hands if you are holding it for long stretches while browsing or reading... not inconvenient like the 10 inch tabs.
4. High Mobility with telephony... so this device acts like a phone too and you can actually just put it to your ear and take/make calls. OLA! So when you are on the move it provides you all the benefits of a TAB and telecommunication... for us it's a third phone in case our primay phones act up momentarily/ run out of juice,etc...
5. THE PERFORMACE - 1.4 dual core CPU and 1 GB RAM perform like no other device on this class. It's like the convenience of hatchback on busy streets with the power and features of a sedan. Response time is fast... I'm not saying there is no lag every now an then, but doe your laptop not have the same issue... it is a mini computer after all; but most of the time it gallops along just fine! It handles multi tasking very well and with the right combination of apps this device can really be a joy to use.
The Flipkart deal - the price is unbeatable here and the case they throw in with the TAB is definitely an original - built and sold by Samsung for this device. A high quality slick case! Delivery was timely and since it was available at no extra cost we took the 3 month EMI option ;)
So if you dont want the bulk and weight of the iPads and other 10inch tabs, which strangely also lack telephony... but want all the functionality of TABs with that perfect balance of screensize & mobility backed with robust performance I say this is your device...!
Is this device portable? Yes
Has it got better display then iPads2? yes
Can I call, SMS, chat, watch movies, play songs, read books, do most of the things I can on a laptop? Yes
Then what is d problem? Just that sometimes touch input hangs and it doesn't look good when friends are showing off thier iPad. Though I don't think iPad can be used as a productive took.
when it comes to usability this is any time better than iPads but when compared to performance I think apple is still undisputable.
I've been using this product since 3 weeks.
With Flipkart's awsome delivery and cheapest price in all of India, this tab is the best of all.
I have an Ipad 3rd gen, but the screen colours are better in P6800.
Overall my rating would 10/10, because of the screen, processor and size.
I have been using a Samsung Galaxy S2 for almost an year. I should say, I am very impressed by the quality of the Super Amoled plus screen and the touchwiz optimizations which Samsung had done. So when I wanted to go to a tablet I didn't want to downgrade and go to an IPS screen. So my only choice was this Tab 680. Also a 7" tablet is very portable compared to 10" tablet.
This tablet is very light to handle compared to an ipad/Asus transformer prime. So if anybody wants a lightweight tablet with amazing display, this is it.