Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Battery and StorageThe Dual SIM device uses a standard 1000 mAh battery that gives talk time of up to 11 hours and standby time of up to 555 hours. The phonebook of the mobile is capable of storing 1000 contacts and an equal number of SMSes. Photo calling in the phone is also supported. The in-built memory of this Guru handset is 7.5 MB which can be expanded up to 2 GB using a microSD card.
Design and MultimediaThe phone has a 2-inch screen with TFT display and 128 x 160 pixel resolution. The multimedia features loaded in this device are music player, video player, FM radio and recording. The formats supported include MP3, eAAC+, WAV in music and MP4, H.264 in video.
Connectivity and FeaturesThe connectivity options included in the Samsung Guru phone are GPRS, EDGE, WAP, USB and Bluetooth. The handset is preinstalled with the NetFront 3.5 browser. Additional features in the E2152 are Calendar, Scheduler, Clock, World Time, Alarm, Currency Converter, Calculator, Memo book, Stop Watch, Countdown timer, Organizer and Predictive Text Input.
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset|
|SIM||Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, (Dual Standby)|
|Call Features||Conference Call, Loudspeaker, Call Timer|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 900, 1800|
|Resolution||128 x 160 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 0.3 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 128 x 160, 15 fps|
|Zoom||Digital Zoom - 4x|
|Other Camera Features||Multi-shot Mode, Photo Effects|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1000 mAh|
|Talk Time||11 hrs (2G)|
|Standby Time||555 hrs (2G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 2 GB|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Preinstalled Browser||NetFront 3.5, WAP 2.0|
|GPRS||Yes, Class 10, 48 kbps|
|EDGE||Class 10, 236.8 kbps|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, WAV, eAAC|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports MP4, H.264|
|FM||Yes, with Recording|
|Ringtone||MP3, 40 Polyphonic, MIDI|
|Phone Book Memory||1000|
|Additional Features||vCard and vCalendar, PC Sync Application, Calendar, Scheduler, Clock, World Time, Alarm, Currency Converter, Calculator, Memo book, Stop Watch, Countdown timer, Organizer, Predictive Text Input|
|Important Apps||Facebook, Twitter, Instant Messaging|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
Frequently Bought Together With This Mobile
I bought this phone just two days back and i am already happy with the product received.
1. Dual SIM phone at a reasonable price
2. Dual standby for both the GSM SIMs.
3. Has a decent camera.
4. Has a powerful torch.
5. FM radio can be used without the headphones
6. FM recording
7. Upto 2 GB memory support which is good as far as the price of the mobile is concerned.
8. Free Transcend 2 GB memory card received with the phone.
9. Loud and clear speakers for the voice quality during phone calls or listening to music.
10. Dedicated key to switch between the two SIM cards for quick and easy use.
11. Supports HINDI language too if you want to use it.
12. Excellent battery life as compared to other mobile phones.
1. Doesn't come with a data cable to connect with the PC.
2. Back of the phone is of acrylic so that you'll have to take care or else it can easily get scratches.
3. The keypad used to come of a rubber material earlier but now the keypad is of a plastic material which cannot be counted negative completely but thought of mentioning it here.
4. Supports only upto 2 GB external memory.
So, according to me, these are the only negative points in addition to a lot more positive points. So all in all i rate this product or phone a 5 star out of 5.
Hi i brought this mobile 1.5years back & totally satisfied with the performance as i handled it very rough. The phone dropped from my hand the very next day of purchase & it was still good.
A quick pros & cons of the mobile
1. Loaded with a good battery backup which comes to 2days
2. Filled with FB,Twitter,Picasa,Gmail & Friendster.
3. The wireless FM Radio is a highlight .
4. Phonebook & Messages memory 1000 entries.
5. Very fast Internet access & maximum apps support.
6. Good screen resolution.
7. We can send 20 Msgs at a time.
8. Phone doesnt heats up even if you speak for long duration as in nokia.
1. Multitasking not possibile especially when playing
songs in music player.
2. Call silence option not available either accept or reject
3. Dual sim sometimes the network on the 2nd signal suddenly
comes down .
4.Many vedio formats doesnt support
5. Camera quality is just ok , sound output is ok wu cant expect more in this price bracket.
Looking at the above benefits are more than drawbacks . so its worth buying. Just go for it if looking for basic features.
I bought this phone last week. It's options are good for d budget. It Lacks mobile Tracker and Music Player with Background Playing Option. It Sucks!!! Sound quality is not up to the mark, but moderate display and wireless FM with Recording compensates it. It also has number Blocking facility and SMS Spams options. I suggest this mobile for all moderate users. Enjoy.!!!
This phone has everything which a phone shud have at this price range. I wud state some turn down :
1. Music player does not have a stand by option. So while u are using any other feature u cant listen music and vice versa.
2. While u scroll thru internet pages at times it gets hanged and restarts.
3. Could not yet find option thru which i can check the data usage.
4. Multiple users msg sending is damn slow. Each time u need to press the back key after the balance report flashes.
5. U dont get usb cable with the box so its additional expense
Following are some gud points:
1 Extremely good bluetooth connectivity either to phone or PC.
2. Fast internet browsing with page optimisation.
3 Loud music with quality headsets.
4. Camera is good. When u see those snaps on PC they are simply great which actuallly are hazy in the phone.
I bought my first mobile, a samsung galaxy-3 from this site and it works just fabulously. I have also bought a couple of books from Flipkart & for a student like me C.O.D. is just fantastic. Multi brand stores like Hotspot and mobile store offer same mob. for around Rs.50 - 100 less but the mobiles are offered first here. Like my galaxy3. I Went to every store but at that time I only found it on flipkart. I did not trusted that they would deliver but they kept their promise and I am from delhi so dont doubt on availability of products locally. To err is human. My dad bought his phn from hotspot and it was replaced 3 times before he got perfect one. So dont doubt the site's credibility over some wrong reviews.
Considering that its dual sim phone in low price segment, I purchased this phone. But i faced following issue. I faced difficul...Read More
After using this mobile for one year i'm writing this review. Regarding this mobile it has great featur...
If you come back to signal area mobile will not try to find signal automatically,You have restart your mobile everytime...
economical dual sim phone
standard phone strength
long battery,clear display view.
torch is very good