Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
1) The build quality is bad.
2) Display is annoyingly bright and of bad quality.
3) Touchpad does not work well.
4) Touchpad buttons are noisy.
5) Battery is pretty bad, it has gone bad within one year.
6) No caps-lock indicator.
7) Speakers are not that good
This product has good specifications on paper. But the overall build is bad. I think one can buy a laptop with lesser configuration with a better build for the same price
I will suggest not to buy this product. poor customer service of samsung. When I keep my palm to write something it makes crackling sound(its highly annoying). I will never buy samsung laptop in my life and will not suggest anyone to do so.
Value for money product.
I purchased it 9 months back. Very happy with the product and also with Flipkart
2.Screen clarity - hats off to Samsung
1.My webcam stopped working for 3 months and it again started working its own!!!!!!!
2.Webcam clarity is average
3.DVD player makes the whole system vibrates when data copying happens
I have been using this for almost a year now.
It is truly and amazing product.
All Features of the laptop are still unexplored coz i am always finding something new and exciting.
first time in my life i am confident that Flip kart is the best.
Best in terms of fantastic sellers and delivery of the product.
I hope they keep it up.
Samsung has Done a good job with the Laptop.....
The screen display is good Hd
Hardisk space is very good 750gb.
4gb Ram also is very good.
The dedicated grafix card of 1gb is a great bost to me as i play a Lot of games and do Photo editing.
The Laptop boots very fast ...
Operating software not included but you can install it anyways as I did My Self.
The sound also is very good
I have purchased this laptop in July 2012 It been 8 months and I have no complains.
Its a Great Purchase And Flipkart has done a Good Job.....Thanks
Dear all viewers, I bought this Laptop in August 2012 from Flipkart at Rs. 35550/-. It is an awesome buy at this price. The Most interesting thing about this laptop is it's battery life. If I use laptop on power saver mode then the battery lasts long for more than 5 Hours. The another advantage of this laptop is that we can insert 2 RAM ( Upgrade RAM ). Don't think, just Go Go Go Govinda for this laptop.
* Awesome Battery backup - upto 6-7 hours in power saver mode.
* Light weight and good looking.
* Audio output is loud and clear.
* Webcam is okay.
* System seems to be a bit slow for a 4GB RAM.
* Graphics performance doesn't seem to be upto the mark.
* If OS would have been given with the laptop, it would have been better.
Overall its a good buy.
DO NOT BUY because:
1) Very low quality components used. Came with a manufacturing defect, two keys ("a" and "backspace") was not working. Got the keyboard panel replaced (took 15 days). Four months after replacement, now shift key and up arrow key is damaged. I don't game much. Usual browsing, some programming. Still keys got damaged.
2) The hot keys for turning on/off wifi not a dedicated key. It invokes samsung easy settings and have to manually turn on/off. Many times the volume up/down hot key won't respond.
3) No scrolling capabilities on mouse pad.
4) Bad mouse pad design, every time you type on the keyboard, you end up touching the mouse pad and causing a click at some other position.
5) Don't get mesmerized by the 750GB hdd. You can buy a external hdd if you want, but you cannot buy a whole laptop for at least 3-4 years.
initially i intended to buy this laptop from flipkart, but due to some problem i had to get it from a local samsung dealer. 3 months i have been using this and its working very nice.
The few problems that i am facing are:
1. For high end gaming the GPU heats up & sounds like a big exhaust fan. A cooling fan is a must .
2. No Caps lock & num lock light ( i don't mind nywys).
3. LAN port is really lame. I mean it gives me a tough time to remove a RJ cable once inserted into the port. I don't know why . May be this is a problem of my alone.
4. Functional buttons to increase / decrease brightness does not work properly and most of the function keys are not working ( viz. turning on / off the wifi).
3. Altelast one USB 3 port should be there.
Despite all the cons mentioned above, I love this laptop for its ultimate performance, speed & HDD Space & Awesome Sound quality. Just Satisfied.
Dell lappies are pricey, that makes sense. Dell brand name has weight and the service is good too.
But samsung? lol, Samsung brand does not have a great reputation in laptop market. After sales server is not great. Then why would someone buy this piece of crap for 38K. This has an old crappy 2nd gen processor and no USB 3. Basically it has nothing which is needed in the current scenario.
Big thumbs down to samsung!