Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
If u want a substitute for Nokia X2 of switch to Samsung then go for it. It is the best phone under Rs.6000.
5 MP Camera with Led Flash and Auto Focus
Brilliant 5.1 channel sound Quality
Big and Bright Screen
Facebook and twitter app preloaded
Application lock like message, call log, gallery. This feature comes in all samsung phones.
White Colour Earphones
Aluminium body so that it can survive if the phone falls from hand.
I didnt like is that the following things are not included in the box :
No Data Cable
No Memory Card
For Full Specs, please see the gsmarena site
I am going to write some other aspects of the phone which I could not find there.
More than great battery backup. Will last more than 4-5 days on decent use.
Amazing ear-phones. Loved them. 3.5 mm jack port. So they do not disconnect on slightly moving the cell, as in many SOny ericsson phones. Come in small, medium and large sizes. They are insertable into ear, so no outside noise. Also did morning jogging with them, they do not fall off even while sprinting. Cool white color. ear-phone cord, great elasticity. Doestn jumble up much on putting in your pocket.
Good Camera. Delivers nice pics as a 5 MP camera. Do not expect digi-cam level clarity but its pretty good.
Bad speakers. Not so good volume output by the speakers, when you put a call on LoudSpeaker mode. Although music's volume is decent.
Change to many themes. As with most Samsung phones, only 3 themes available. Tried searching on net, but could not find many. Someone who has found any, please tell me also.
· In built music player is not very good. Not in terms of sound n all. Sound n all is perfect with many options like 5.1 speaker effect, auditorium effect etc etc but I have complains about the way songs are organized. They are not organized based on the folders in which they are. Let s say I have organized all tracks on the memory card by my choice, say fast, jazz, really slow, senti, romatic etc , the tracks in the music player wont be in the same order. They will be mixed up. So it makes it tough for me to organize them into a playlist. In my previous cell(Sony ericsson w700i), I was able to get the songs folder wise from the memory stick, so it was pretty easy to make playlists based on how I had stored the songs. This is a big drawback as per me.
· In case the phone is locked, a call comes, you pick it up, end the call after talking, the phone doesn’t goes to lock state as it was when the call came. It becomes unlocked. This is a unwanted thing as per me. It should stay locked.
· So far hav’nt found a way to put a numbered lock on cell keypad. Please let me know if there s a way.
· When in incoming call is coming and its on vibration or melody either, there is no way to stop the vibration or melody without picking up the call. You have to either pick up the call or reject it to stop the vibration or melody. BIG DEAL-BREAKER for me.
· Even if you have saved some contact’s birthday, it doesn’t automatically buzz an alert on his birthday. It should. You have to explicitly put an alarm or task for that day.
· Can’t turn on T9 predictive output permanently. Every time you write in some writing interface, like sms or task or memo, you need to explicitly turn on the T9 by pressing hash key. A big botheration as per me.
· While writing an sms or anywhere else as well, the speed of deleting the words does not increase if you keep pressing the clear or erase button. I mean it clears the written text at the same pace, even if you keep pressing the clear button. As per me the speed should increase and it should clear faster. This is a big headache when you want to clear a large text.
· No uniformity in the numbering of menu options. For instance in some menu, the shortcut number to delete something say an sms or some file is 4. DELETE, but in some its number 2. DELETE. This is a bug, since majority of people try to and tend to remember the shortcuts rather than navigating with
Do let me know in case you find a way to do the things mentioned in Can't do section.
This is the best phone in the price range.
Great features, nice big display with adjustable font size, great camera that too with flash light, good battery life(battery lasts longer than other phones which i have seen), fantastic metallic finish.
All that what is expected of a good mobile phone.
We just can not have a phone as good as this in this price range.
What i did not like is...
1) Zoom is not available while taking a snap(however the auto focus feature is good). An image can be zoomed after taking the snap
2) No free memory card(thanks to flipkart they gave a free 4gb memory card with this phone)
3)lack of themes.
Do consider this phone when u opt to buy a new phone for yourself.
As far as flipkart are concerned, they are doing well and delivered the phone in the given time, the COD option is great, also the packing was great.
What I expect from flipkart is that, they should give the choice to their customers for selection of delivery timings.
absolutely perfect choice for you if:
1)battery life concerns you - full charge gives around 3 days with avg use
2)you dont use your phone for much of emailing - though it has 3g, alphanumeric keypad for emailing is a royal pain; texting on the other hand is fast n breezy - good storage capacity for sms freaks
3)you like an intuitive-no nonsense UI: the user interface is one of the best parts for me about this phone - no lags whatsever, super fast and really suble but smart things like automatically adding your words into predictive input etc...really neat UI - shortcuts configurable - one click application usage - brilliant!
4) u like listening to music: the only phone after sony ericsson where the music quality can actually be compared to mp3 players - lovely.
5) cam - nice but no zoom - so overall just about good.
6)occasional net surfing - google search embedded...even without 3g - the edge gives a liveable response -gets the job done in case u want to do a basic google search or download apps - but on the other hand, compatible apps r only a few due to the small screen size - so net users better stay away.
7)its suc a peace of mind to have this one; if ur past experience with blackerry drained you, or if ure just too done with being always connected, and looking for a phone that is RELIABLE, sturdy and easy to live with, look no further!!
I got this phone as a secondary phone for my personal prepaid connection.
The battery life is superb- I had to recharge only after six days which is brilliant. The caveat is that I do not use the GPRS function.
The voice clarity is very good and the ringer is loud- what more do you need?
The only rider is that for the over 40s- like me- the icons are a bit small.
Overall rating 10/10.
I ordered this phone after being held up using a broken phone and very less budget to spare.Little was i dissapointed when i read the earlier review and just ordered the phone as it has all the possible features you expect from a phone.It has everything i want a good a.. 5mp camera with l.e.d flash.And the camera is very good to click pictures even at night.overall definitely a good phone.
I bought this phone and let me tell you about it. Although the appearance is quite simple, it has great power. Its battery life is excellent, even on 3g speeds (Airtel). The Exchange activesync is a breeze to use. It automatically syncs my contact to my google address and so I need not take any backups. With new firmware update, its much more smooth now. 5mp snapper is also very nice, flash is decent. Support of 32 gb mem card, overall a very nice package.
I PURCHASED THIS PHONE 1 MONTH BACK AND FOUND :
1. CAMERA IS GREAT
2. JAVA INTERFACE IS GOOD
3. LOOK IS GREAT TOO
4. BATTERY BACKUP IS AWESOME
5. SOUND QUALITY IS ROCKING ON EARPHONES.
1. CAMERA SHOULD HAVE HAD ZOOM IN 5MP QUALITY
2. MULTITASKING IS HIGHLY REQUIRED IN TODAY'S SCENARIO.
3. SOUND QUALITY COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IN LOUDSPEAKER.
4. SAMSUNG STORE MUST BE FREE AS NOKIA OVI AND ANDROID MARKET
5. SHOULD BE PRELOADED WITH A BETTER BROWSER
6. INTERNAL MEMORY HAS TO BE INCREASED TO FACILITATE DOWNLOADS AND BETTER BROWSING
OVERALL- NOT GOOD FOR TECHIE GUYS BUT GREAT ONE FOR REGULAR USERS WHO ARE HAPPY WITH MUSIC, PICTURES & VIDEOS
I have been using this phone for past 6 months.
Let me talk about the limitations
1) Apps installation memory is limited
2) 5MP camera response is slow. for eg. you click the button and it takes the snap after 2-3 seconds.
Otherwise a good product.
A word about flipkart... Excellent supply-chain management, Delivery was really very fast and customer care executives were cooperative.
samsung primo is the true value for money
its having all the features of a smart phone for just rs5390
battery backup is excellent!!
cam clarity superb!!
music player is excellent with 5.1chl playback!!
it is very stylish!!
thanks for flipkart for giving 4gb sd card for free!!