Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
guys i purchased sennheiser cx 300 ii from flipkart seller: AV trading ( chor trading) and the seller and flipkart con me and gave me a fake or replica or duplicate product and when i told him that the product is fake and please exchange or refund it then he directly denied to do this. so i suggest you to not buy this product from flipkart and if you want to be so please dont buy from "AV trading" he is a thief (chor or uthaigira) and please guys dont take this review lightly i am really serious .
At the very outset, let me state that I have tried a lot of variety of earphones, from over the ear to intra canal to circumaural...being a hobbyist music connoisseur as well as a composer. Sennheiser is a name to be reckoned with, and if that brand name is not enough, the performance of these earphones leave nothing to doubt.
Here are a few salient points about these earphones, and on comparison with other similiar priced earphones (especially a fanboyism like KLIPSCH, DRE, SKULLCANDY,Monster beats and Soundmagic)
1. Absolutely spot on sound stage: I disagree if anyone says the sound staging is lacking. You can virtually pick up each and every instrument playing. For e.g I have tried listening to string quartets tribute to Evansence...you can pick up each and every instrument, right from the overwhelming strings to the diminutive clarinet and harp supplementing the strong chords.
2. ABSOLUTELY NEUTRAL SOUND QUALITY with AWESOME response : If you are looking for bass check...looking for mids check, treble..check!! I havent heard a more neutral sounding earphone yet one which is so malleable and responsive to the equaliser on your music player...I have heard lots about bass of soundmagic and Klipsch...and tried them out too thanks to a friend who owns a store...there is NO earphone that comes even close to the sound quality these offer.
3. COMFORT and ERGONOMICS : Have you all tried all metallic earphones like SOundmagic models?? after 1 hour of use your external auditory canal will start to feel the fatigue and you will start feeling nauseous do to the pressure buildup in the inside ear and labyrinth. These are made of absolute light quality plastic and are so small that often you forget you have placed something in the ear..
These have been made for music...the cord though thin is rubber ensheated..I dont believe even a strong tug can displace the connections.
I have burnt in the earphones for approx 100 hours using White and Pink noise (search the net and download the tracks)..these earphones are too good at this price range..don't believe the hype that is built up by earphones like Klipsch...if professionals use a brand, it is Sennheiser..and I am not a fanboy but have actally tried different earphones before I felt these earphone deserve a honest review.
If you love your music, I dont feel this is too high a price for these acoustic marvels..these go well with any kind of music....the saxophone of jazz, the blue riffs, the hard metals, the soft strings of classical music...just go for it..avoid fanboyism and biased reviews on some paid web sites!
These buds are excellent quality in-ear type phones. They are very well made and sound fantastic. They have a slightly bass centric response but are a fun set for most music types.
Fantastic tight bass.
Comes with an assortment of tips and a carrying case.
Those in search for a perfectly neutral earphone will be overwhelmed by the bass.
Thin cables (yet very durable)
Cables produce some interference when rubbing against clothes.
No Bi-flange or triple flange tips out of box, but bi-flanges sound superb.
Almost nil sound-stage.
I have owned these for about 4 years now and they sound better every time I hear them. They open up after a certain burn-in and are always fun to listen to. Not very critical towards music and absolute steal for the price.
I would also suggest the Klipsch S4 if you are looking for an overall neutral and sharp sound and if you can stretch your budget a little.
After Four years of rough usage the connector gave away.I just bought the Soundmagic E30 and these blow the CX300 out of the water. Check out my detailed review for the same.
I have been using these earphones for over an year now. And boy, have I found anyone who doesnt like their sound. The whole of the hostel I live in dies for a day when I am not using them and if they can lay their hands on these! I wont go into pros and cons of it. The sound is simply amazing and go for it if you love your music. Klipsch S4 though a bit pricier than these, comes nowhere near to what these have to offer. Bass is on the lower side, though equalisers can always help you out. And if you are into classical at all, you might buy a 100 more of these after listening to them! (but actually you wont need to as they are really durable!)
"In the end", GO FOR THEM!
UPDATE: They have been serving me for good 2 years and I wanted to get them exchanged for a new pair through Sennheiser service centre but this pair have been too loyal to me. If one day they decide to stop, I will happily get another pair without any complaints.
A BIT OF ADVICE: for the extra bass, try pushing the earbuds a little more inside the ear canal. It makes a huge difference: the BASS GUITAR will make you float in the heaven of music!
Germans were mad, are mads and will remain mads forever, purely for the things they masterfully craft and engineer - CX300II Precision remains no exception.
* From the class leading frequency response to the brilliant sound-stage,exceptionally tackled trebles, especially in highs, tucked near perfectly in tandem with the bass, there is little you can get to complain with.
* In first tryst, you may not notice the quality at the lows, mids n highs remain great at that point.
* By the time you burn it in, it is the lows, which leads the pack followed by mid and then the highs. Be it any sound, CX300II is capable of giving it an unprecedented rendition, unlike you've ever heard.
CONS (If that qualifies to be)
* Not meant for bassheads, I've TekFusion, Sony XB30EX, V Moda GR02 Bass edition and while they are boombastic ghettos when it comes to bass, they fail to neutrally perform even the 50% of CX300II. Yes, amongst them, twinwoofers comes a bit close to it, with brilliant and deepest bass response of all.
Right after unpacking it, I started listening to songs via my Cowon MP3 player and goodness, audio nerves inside me literally sent a shiver up the whole body simply due to the way it charismatically handled a flac or 320kbps mp3 file. I was listening to so many new things for the first time, that too with a product which was supposedly wasn't even burned in.
The build quality is great albeit the wires may appear thin at first but mind you, they are tough like anything and my last pairs of sennheiser lasted 4 years of abuse and ultimately died when they got entangled in my bike tyres, me being unaware. So nothing to worry on that part also because Sennheiser's aftersales is an exception too in already long list of exceptions.
I can easily say that the point of the time, where you buy it...the audiophile inside you is born. And believe me, perils of being an audiophile are pleasantly poignant.
I did not purchase over Fk, but have been using for 3 months now
Pros : very good sound quality (obv), great bass enhancement , best in the 3 k zone .
cons : thin wires , no microphone , no volumen control .
But I am rarely use the headphones volume options , most new phones have sound control hard keys .
Also , you might think Skullcandy is a good buy, but let me tell you they are good for only color schemes , there is much lack on sound quality , they are mostly just ... loud ...
the cx300 gives you a more wholesome music experience .
The ultimate product!!!! No other words to describe
P.S.: Many have found issues of the pin plugging of this earphone and end up hearing only one side of the earphone
There is a way to use it. Plug the audio pin in such a way until you hear a 'Tick' sound. Once you do it. you will just love whatsoever you are listening to.....
I have used Creative, Sony,head sets before. I was looking to upgrade my headsets to Sennheiser or Soundmagic.I bought CX 300II in the end. Excellent service by flipkart.
Nothing wrong with the headsets..but nothing extraordinary..
+Good bass (not overpowering but optimal)
+Ergonomics is good.Can wear for long hours
+Feel the intimate sound.But at the cost of spaciousness
+Ideal for Rock, pop, and percussion dominated songs
(Man of steel- Hans Zimmer- 'Its madness' soundtrack was awesome on this headset)
+Poor sound stage
+ Mids are at times overpowered by bass
+Pouch is too tight and small.Have to crush in your earpieces each time.
+Cheap plastic finish
+Classical, jazz, orchestra -sounds pathetic
(Snowwhite and the huntsman- James Newton howard- soundtrack was pathetic on this headset. The piano was not pronounced at all.)
A decent headset overpriced and over hyped....A headset meant strictly for percussionists and rock lovers
First of all i would like to thank Flipkart giving amazing on time deliveries. I had given wrong Phone number for this product. The delivery guy came and returned as he couldnt reach me. i checked the order status and it showed that my order has returned back. i called flipkart customer care and asked them to rectify and deliver it today itself (i called in morning). By evening this product was delivered to me.
Coming to Earphones, i am a earphone freak. during my college days i used to change my earphones very frequently.i owned sony headphones and earphones, Nokia bluetooth head phones, logitech earphones and 3 more. by last year i had settled for Panasonic RP-HJE120E-S. i had bought 2 of these as i lost one.
i wanted to shift over to a earphone which would provide good sound quality, comfort to ears and awesome BASS. i compared all these keeping the above Panasonic earphone as the Benchmark, and trust me, this earphone is superlative in all the aspects.
ever since i have bought these, i do not listen to any other earphones. this earphone will definitely blow away your mind.
Do go for it.