Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
At the very outset, let me state that I have tried a lot of variety of earphones, from over the ear to intra canal to circumaural...being a hobbyist music connoisseur as well as a composer. Sennheiser is a name to be reckoned with, and if that brand name is not enough, the performance of these earphones leave nothing to doubt.
Here are a few salient points about these earphones, and on comparison with other similiar priced earphones (especially a fanboyism like KLIPSCH, DRE, SKULLCANDY,Monster beats and Soundmagic)
1. Absolutely spot on sound stage: I disagree if anyone says the sound staging is lacking. You can virtually pick up each and every instrument playing. For e.g I have tried listening to string quartets tribute to Evansence...you can pick up each and every instrument, right from the overwhelming strings to the diminutive clarinet and harp supplementing the strong chords.
2. ABSOLUTELY NEUTRAL SOUND QUALITY with AWESOME response : If you are looking for bass check...looking for mids check, treble..check!! I havent heard a more neutral sounding earphone yet one which is so malleable and responsive to the equaliser on your music player...I have heard lots about bass of soundmagic and Klipsch...and tried them out too thanks to a friend who owns a store...there is NO earphone that comes even close to the sound quality these offer.
3. COMFORT and ERGONOMICS : Have you all tried all metallic earphones like SOundmagic models?? after 1 hour of use your external auditory canal will start to feel the fatigue and you will start feeling nauseous do to the pressure buildup in the inside ear and labyrinth. These are made of absolute light quality plastic and are so small that often you forget you have placed something in the ear..
These have been made for music...the cord though thin is rubber ensheated..I dont believe even a strong tug can displace the connections.
I have burnt in the earphones for approx 100 hours using White and Pink noise (search the net and download the tracks)..these earphones are too good at this price range..don't believe the hype that is built up by earphones like Klipsch...if professionals use a brand, it is Sennheiser..and I am not a fanboy but have actally tried different earphones before I felt these earphone deserve a honest review.
If you love your music, I dont feel this is too high a price for these acoustic marvels..these go well with any kind of music....the saxophone of jazz, the blue riffs, the hard metals, the soft strings of classical music...just go for it..avoid fanboyism and biased reviews on some paid web sites!
obviously this is a very good headphone with excellent bit and stereophonic feature.
previous this, i had a Sennheiser CX 300,that was also awsome.
But this i got a 100% duplicate product from KeshavTraders.
Although it's price was 1/3 about original.
so beware from this seller.
No worries at the delivery part. The problem starts afterwards.
I am no expert to spot out that the products are genuine or not. but thankfully there are certain things about sennheiser that will let you confirm the same outright.
I got this product for 999 from VekataNarsimha heavily discounted for a 4999 product, but it was missing the essential qr tag that if it being genuine product should have had.
1. Look out for the original Sennheeiser hologram tag. Its there in all of its products. wheter earphone or headphones.
2. www.qr-sennheiser.com lets you verify the above.
Moreover the delivery has gone so pooor that one of my friend who ordered the same product giving the extra "Discount, Instead of CX 300 ii he got WH 208. The seller is not the one Flipkart should associate themselves with.
At the end of the day its not just about getting the product. Its about getting the genuine and right product sadly thats on the hands of the seller.
These buds are excellent quality in-ear type phones. They are very well made and sound fantastic. They have a slightly bass centric response but are a fun set for most music types.
Fantastic tight bass.
Comes with an assortment of tips and a carrying case.
Those in search for a perfectly neutral earphone will be overwhelmed by the bass.
Thin cables (yet very durable)
Cables produce some interference when rubbing against clothes.
No Bi-flange or triple flange tips out of box, but bi-flanges sound superb.
Almost nil sound-stage.
I have owned these for about 4 years now and they sound better every time I hear them. They open up after a certain burn-in and are always fun to listen to. Not very critical towards music and absolute steal for the price.
I would also suggest the Klipsch S4 if you are looking for an overall neutral and sharp sound and if you can stretch your budget a little.
After Four years of rough usage the connector gave away.I just bought the Soundmagic E30 and these blow the CX300 out of the water. Check out my detailed review for the same.
I have been using these earphones for over an year now. And boy, have I found anyone who doesnt like their sound. The whole of the hostel I live in dies for a day when I am not using them and if they can lay their hands on these! I wont go into pros and cons of it. The sound is simply amazing and go for it if you love your music. Klipsch S4 though a bit pricier than these, comes nowhere near to what these have to offer. Bass is on the lower side, though equalisers can always help you out. And if you are into classical at all, you might buy a 100 more of these after listening to them! (but actually you wont need to as they are really durable!)
"In the end", GO FOR THEM!
UPDATE: They have been serving me for good 2 years and I wanted to get them exchanged for a new pair through Sennheiser service centre but this pair have been too loyal to me. If one day they decide to stop, I will happily get another pair without any complaints.
A BIT OF ADVICE: for the extra bass, try pushing the earbuds a little more inside the ear canal. It makes a huge difference: the BASS GUITAR will make you float in the heaven of music!
Germans were mad, are mads and will remain mads forever, purely for the things they masterfully craft and engineer - CX300II Precision remains no exception.
* From the class leading frequency response to the brilliant sound-stage,exceptionally tackled trebles, especially in highs, tucked near perfectly in tandem with the bass, there is little you can get to complain with.
* In first tryst, you may not notice the quality at the lows, mids n highs remain great at that point.
* By the time you burn it in, it is the lows, which leads the pack followed by mid and then the highs. Be it any sound, CX300II is capable of giving it an unprecedented rendition, unlike you've ever heard.
CONS (If that qualifies to be)
* Not meant for bassheads, I've TekFusion, Sony XB30EX, V Moda GR02 Bass edition and while they are boombastic ghettos when it comes to bass, they fail to neutrally perform even the 50% of CX300II. Yes, amongst them, twinwoofers comes a bit close to it, with brilliant and deepest bass response of all.
Right after unpacking it, I started listening to songs via my Cowon MP3 player and goodness, audio nerves inside me literally sent a shiver up the whole body simply due to the way it charismatically handled a flac or 320kbps mp3 file. I was listening to so many new things for the first time, that too with a product which was supposedly wasn't even burned in.
The build quality is great albeit the wires may appear thin at first but mind you, they are tough like anything and my last pairs of sennheiser lasted 4 years of abuse and ultimately died when they got entangled in my bike tyres, me being unaware. So nothing to worry on that part also because Sennheiser's aftersales is an exception too in already long list of exceptions.
I can easily say that the point of the time, where you buy it...the audiophile inside you is born. And believe me, perils of being an audiophile are pleasantly poignant.
Please look for the QR code on Sennheiser products to know if it's a genuine or fake product. Look it up on sennheiser's official site.
The product I got was a fake one. Please be careful everyone.
The earphone is really awesome, the sound quality specially bass are amazing but the product was damaged so not only seller RRGROUP but flipkart is also blamable because flipkart should have some control on such sellers. I"m saying again the earphone is really awesome so my rating is not for earphone it is for the seller and the quality of product they delivered.
I did not purchase over Fk, but have been using for 3 months now
Pros : very good sound quality (obv), great bass enhancement , best in the 3 k zone .
cons : thin wires , no microphone , no volumen control .
But I am rarely use the headphones volume options , most new phones have sound control hard keys .
Also , you might think Skullcandy is a good buy, but let me tell you they are good for only color schemes , there is much lack on sound quality , they are mostly just ... loud ...
the cx300 gives you a more wholesome music experience .