Sony BCG34HLD2KN Battery Charger is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products.
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Slim and Lightweight with sophisticated design
Charge up to 2700mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
Rechargeable battery combination free (1~4 AA&AAA individual charging function)
Worldwide Voltage (AC 100V -240V)
New environmentally friendly packaging with less corrugated paper
Inlet Plug in with Cable (EU plug for India, Malaysia, Middle East, Singapore)
Super fast delivering as usual from Flipkart. After owning a timer based dumb charger, the likes of which flood the market in India, I figured it was time to get a smart charger and this Sony charger really does live upto expectation.
1) It has four independent charging slots. Chargers that charge batteries in pairs should always be avoided if possible.
2) Uses negative dv/dt charge termination. Has thermal runaway protection. It also has a 7 hour timer which forces the charger to shut down after 7 hours.
Effectively, all this means is that the charger is able to determine when battery is completely charged and cuts off power accordingly to prevent overcharging which a dumb charger is incapable of doing.
3) The charger comes with two 2100mah LSD batteries. Basically these are the same as Eneloops, so that's a plus.
1) Charger should be sold cheaper, separately without batteries. Many of us already have batteries and don't need more. The batteries greatly add to the cost of the charger.
2) Wish it had a refresh function but Sony has reserved it for their higher end models which are quite expensive.
I have bought this product from Flipkart a feww weeks back. Here are my impressions:
1. Charger - Good build quality but short power chord. Can charge batteries individually (1-4). Can be used with both AA & AAA batteries. Output is about 300 mA - that means it can charge a completely depleted 2100 mAh battery in 7 hrs. Got some sort of cut off function other than temperature sensitivity - the light goes off about 30 min after you try to charge a fully charged battery & it stops charging. This will prevent overcharging the batteries. I tested it myself - there is no mention of this function in userguide or Sony website.
2. Batteries - Sony 2100 mAh low self discharge with very good retention of capacity. Those interested may visit www.stefanv.com for a comparison of these batteries with similar ones. Gave me 120 shots in my Canon Powershot SX 150IS, some with flash, straight out of the box. Probably one of the best LSD batteries available in India.
3. Flipkart - Transaparent & easy transaction with no hidden liabilities. The product came in excellent packing. Delivery was delayed by a few days due to Durga Puja Holidays & Flipkart personnel went out of their way to assure me with amazing courtesy & alacrity. Overall excellent service by Flipkart.
I am quite satisfied with this product so far. It seems to have overcharge protection feature which is of utmost importance to maintain longevity of NiMH batteries. I have searched for a charger for some time & it seems to be the best at this price. I was influenced of course by the review of Mr. Anup Debnath & a couple of reviews in other places. Hope I made a good decision. I think people willing to buy a charger should consider this Sony charger with favour.
Value for money product, but the 2 pin plug doesn't confirm to ISI Standards and hence it wobbles in all Indian plug points. Leading companies like Sony should get plugs as per Indian standards. Also it is a fast charger.
Delivery time is absolutely fantastic as usual.
Pretty happy with the charger. I'm using this charger for Sony Ni-MH AAA'a and AA's. Really satisfied with how long the fully charged batteries last. The charger shuts OFF automatically after 7-8 hours and you just need to unplug it from the power outlet for 2 seconds and plug it back in to start the charging process of the batteries again, if the batteries require further charging.
The only downside being the power cable is too short, it's may be around a metre.
And Hats off to flipkart on the prompt update and delivery of products :)
i purchase this product few days The charger is very good but charging cable is very sort.otherwise very good charger.This is the best rechargeable batteries for camera or any other high-drain device! The price varies based on the capacity. For example, 700 mAh, 2500 mAh, or 2700 mAh.Btw, the plug-in did not plug well with the socket and that was a minor irritant with this product.
Also, the cut-off LED that must turn off by itself after charging has not worked so far. Hopefully, it will after the first recharge.
Frequently Bought Together With This Product