Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Q. What is the service type ?
A. In case of any manufacturing defect or non functionality of the product, the customer would have to take the product to the nearest service ce ...morenter. The service center would repair the fault. Incase the fault is not serviceable, the service center would take a call & give the replacement to the customer. less
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
Q. What is covered in Warranty ?
A. Any manufacturing defect or non-functionality of the product.
Q. What is not covered in Warranty ?
A. Manual damage to the set is not covered under warranty.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
For items listed as "In Stock", Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location pincode (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it's official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. (Eg. 5th May, August 3rd week)
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for Sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In The Box|
|Sales Package||Remote Control, Antenna, Instruction Manual, AV / TV Cable, Warranty Booklet|
|Other Display Features||White Display Color|
|Radio Tuner Support||Yes|
|Number of Radio Channel Presets||20 (FM), 20 (AM)|
|Disc Load Type||Tray|
|DVD||DVD+RW/DVD-R, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW|
|Audio Formats||MP3, WMA|
|Bass Features||DSGX Bass Boost Function|
|Dolby Digital Decoder Type||Dolby Digital|
|Speaker and Subwoofer Features|
|Speaker Configuration||2 Way|
|Play Modes||Shuffle, Random, Program, Repeat|
|Power Consumption||10 W (Operational Mode)|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|Component Video||1 (Out)|
|Composite Video||1 (Out)|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm|
|Other Connectivity Features||Audio Input|
|Other Features||Mic Input and Mic Volume, NTSC or PAL Progressive Scan, Dimmer, Pig Tail Speaker Terminal|
|Main Unit (Width x Height x Depth)||175 x 240 x 210 mm|
|Front Speaker (Width x Height x Depth)||140 x 240 x 210 mm|
|Warranty Summary||1 Year Sony India Domestic Warranty, including only manufacturing defects and services, but not defects due to mishandling.|
|Covered in Warranty||Any manufacturing defect or non-functionality of the product.|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Manual damage to the set is not covered under warranty.|
|Warranty Service Type||In case of any manufacturing defect or non functionality of the product, the customer would have to take the product to the nearest service center. The service center would repair the fault. Incase the fault is not serviceable, the service center would take a call & give the replacement to the customer.|
I was looking for a Mini Hi-Fi system for my bedroom and did not want to spend around 20k getting a proper blaster as the living room already had a 2600W Sony monster.
Priorities were good quality sound (bass & treble) from a compact and good looking system. Budget was 10k.
Saw the two micro systems from Sony and settled for this one. Have had it since 7 months now and will list down the pros and cons for your reference:
1. Good looking system with a matt black finish and a chrome volume knob. Speakers have a pseudo black wood finish which in my opinion looks really classy. The main unit is a combination of matt and mirror finish black surfaces. Wish they remove the obnoxious sticker from the main panel (not shown in pic).
2. Good quality sound fills my 4mX4m room with crisp quality sound at just 2/3 rd the volume. At max volume the whole house can hear what I am playing. It is not even close to my big Hi-Fi system but then its not as expensive either. Though at times I do wish that it had a wee bit more power. Bass is slightly above average while treble is good.
3. I can connect my iPod Shuffle, my Android, TV, CDs, DVDs easily without any hassle. The thing has radio too which is a big plus. Connectivity wise it receives a big thumbs-up from me. I havnt tried connecting an iOS device, so dont know if its iPod ready.
4. The damn thing is so compact that you can probably fit it into your small suitcase without much hassle. Looks nice and compact when seen in the room unlike some systems which look like the Hulk himself has landed. Fits nicely into the ambiance in my room.
5. Price. Not exactly as cheap as some Philips models but then again I trust Sony more than other brands when it comes to electronics.
1. Like I said before, could use some more power and especially some more bass. Not exactly the best thing to have when you have a big party going on at home and you want to blast Guetta through the walls. But, mind you, it can handle everything else short of your domestic Sunburn festival.
2. You can find cheaper brands with similar performance, but I doubt if they'll look as classy as this one.
If I did not have the big HiFi system already at home, I would have bought something more powerful [and expensive :-( ]. But for my needs of a stylish, compact, decently powerful and well connected system, this Sony fits the bill perfectly.
If only they remove that ugly sticker from the front panel, this thing can win an award for looks.
For those on a tight budget and medium performance needs (everything less than a full-blown bass festival), this is a really good option in the market. My suggestion, please listen to all your options in the shops before picking one.
I couldn't believe that a unit so small can pack so much punch. THis model is better than the 5k model as bass is more prominent & treble is good. FM reception is good and has got DVD playback too, but no HDMI connection only component out besides standard RCA.
Overall good system to have for your bedroom.
Hi. Satisfaction guaranteed. Super sexy look (the wooden touch to the speakers) with a smart good looking module in between.
The quality of sound is breath taking and refreshing.
*It's not a loud music category product (if planning a roof top party) though having said that - This monster is too good inside be it hall or living room.