Q. What is the service type ?
A. In case of any manufacturing defect or non functionality of the product, the customer would have to take the product to the nearest service ce ...morenter. The service center would repair the fault. Incase the fault is not serviceable, the service center would take a call & give the replacement to the customer. less
Q. What is the type of Warranty ?
Q. What is covered in Warranty ?
A. Any manufacturing defect or non-functionality of the product.
Q. What is not covered in Warranty ?
A. Manual damage to the set is not covered under warranty.
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In The Box|
|Sales Package||Remote Control, Antenna, Instruction Manual, AV / TV Cable, Warranty Booklet|
|Other Display Features||White Display Color|
|Radio Tuner Support||Yes|
|Number of Radio Channel Presets||20 (FM), 20 (AM)|
|Disc Load Type||Tray|
|DVD||DVD+RW/DVD-R, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW|
|Audio Formats||MP3, WMA|
|Bass Features||DSGX Bass Boost Function|
|Dolby Digital Decoder Type||Dolby Digital|
|Speaker and Subwoofer Features|
|Speaker Configuration||2 Way|
|Play Modes||Shuffle, Random, Program, Repeat|
|Power Consumption||10 W (Operational Mode)|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|Component Video||1 (Out)|
|Composite Video||1 (Out)|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm|
|Other Connectivity Features||Audio Input|
|Other Features||Mic Input and Mic Volume, NTSC or PAL Progressive Scan, Dimmer, Pig Tail Speaker Terminal|
|Main Unit (Width x Height x Depth)||175 x 240 x 210 mm|
|Front Speaker (Width x Height x Depth)||140 x 240 x 210 mm|
|1 Year Sony India Domestic Warranty, including only manufacturing defects and services, but not defects due to mishandling.|
I was looking for a Mini Hi-Fi system for my bedroom and did not want to spend around 20k getting a proper blaster as the living room already had a 2600W Sony monster.
Priorities were good quality sound (bass & treble) from a compact and good looking system. Budget was 10k.
Saw the two micro systems from Sony and settled for this one. Have had it since 7 months now and will list down the pros and cons for your reference:
1. Good looking system with a matt black finish and a chrome volume knob. Speakers have a pseudo black wood finish which in my opinion looks really classy. The main unit is a combination of matt and mirror finish black surfaces. Wish they remove the obnoxious sticker from the main panel (not shown in pic).
2. Good quality sound fills my 4mX4m room with crisp quality sound at just 2/3 rd the volume. At max volume the whole house can hear what I am playing. It is not even close to my big Hi-Fi system but then its not as expensive either. Though at times I do wish that it had a wee bit more power. Bass is slightly above average while treble is good.
3. I can connect my iPod Shuffle, my Android, TV, CDs, DVDs easily without any hassle. The thing has radio too which is a big plus. Connectivity wise it receives a big thumbs-up from me. I havnt tried connecting an iOS device, so dont know if its iPod ready.
4. The damn thing is so compact that you can probably fit it into your small suitcase without much hassle. Looks nice and compact when seen in the room unlike some systems which look like the Hulk himself has landed. Fits nicely into the ambiance in my room.
5. Price. Not exactly as cheap as some Philips models but then again I trust Sony more than other brands when it comes to electronics.
1. Like I said before, could use some more power and especially some more bass. Not exactly the best thing to have when you have a big party going on at home and you want to blast Guetta through the walls. But, mind you, it can handle everything else short of your domestic Sunburn festival.
2. You can find cheaper brands with similar performance, but I doubt if they'll look as classy as this one.
If I did not have the big HiFi system already at home, I would have bought something more powerful [and expensive :-( ]. But for my needs of a stylish, compact, decently powerful and well connected system, this Sony fits the bill perfectly.
If only they remove that ugly sticker from the front panel, this thing can win an award for looks.
For those on a tight budget and medium performance needs (everything less than a full-blown bass festival), this is a really good option in the market. My suggestion, please listen to all your options in the shops before picking one.
I couldn't believe that a unit so small can pack so much punch. THis model is better than the 5k model as bass is more prominent & treble is good. FM reception is good and has got DVD playback too, but no HDMI connection only component out besides standard RCA.
Overall good system to have for your bedroom.
Hi. Satisfaction guaranteed. Super sexy look (the wooden touch to the speakers) with a smart good looking module in between.
The quality of sound is breath taking and refreshing.
*It's not a loud music category product (if planning a roof top party) though having said that - This monster is too good inside be it hall or living room.