Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
1st thing Mediatek board's are always better performance than snapdragon for me. So i like micomax,LAVA etc. performance. So this is the 1st branded phone which come's with mediatek board with better sony service. Phone was excellent with little bit problems. I use this phone last 15 days and i feel pros and cons are:-
1. Very smooth user interference software.
2. Games and apps are runs like Makhan (Very smooth).
3. Battery backup was superb. With moderate use like whole day wifi, 3g, Games and phone calls it gives me completely 1.5 days.
4. Touch response is good.
5. Rear Camera is very good at Day and Night.
6. Phone built quality is excellent and comes with sony accidental warranty. Which was superb.
1. Display quality is ok in comparison to Lava iris 504q and micromax turbo.
2. On every restart personalization resets automatically means after switch on the phone desktop shortcuts are gone. When i ask to sony customer care they was told me this problem common in xperia c so don't worry the problem was solved after our new software update so we recently rolls out the new update. I think this is normal hopefully this problem was solved as soon as possible.
I recommended to all person who want's a good branded phone under 20000 in comparison to Samsung galaxy grand.
1.slow speed after some app
2.bettry backup is poor
3.high price ...compare to other mobiles in same range
4.u cant click full pics on 8mpsl...
in favour ..
2.screen size ..
QUICK DELIVER AS PROMISED BUT THIS TIME I WASNT IMPRESSED WITH PACKAGING. GOT IT FOR 17.6 K BUT IN RETAIL STORES IT WAS 19.2 K, SO THANKS TO FLIPKART FOR THIS, AND TALKING ABOUT THE PHONE, ITS THE BEST PHONE THAT YOU CAN BUY WITHIN 20K. SO IF UR BUDGET IS RS 20000 THEN U CAN BLINDLY GO FOR THIS.
best phone under 20k...hatts off sony...classy luk n gr8 specs..m using this phone from last
20 days n sersly m lovin this phone...speed is awsm..1.2 ghz quad core works gr8..m lil disappntd with camera as i was using sony arc s and that was much better..but its ok...but apart from camera this phone rocks...luk like z1..5inch display is awsm..it is TFT screen but trust me its gud...overall..awsm phone with rich luk n gr8 features
I purchased this phone on November 3,2013 from a retail outlet. Phone is doing extremely well in terms of battery backup and voice clarity. Battery easily lasts for two days with wifi ON and around say 15 calls per day.
Internet browsing is extremely fast and smooth and I am using airtel 2G network. The best part is that I accidently fell my mobile from Delhi metro on tracks due to which its display was lost. I was initially a bit tensed as to how to get it repaired. But I applaud SONY service centre (especially the one in CP) as they repaired it thus regaining my confidence in SONY back support. To my surprise SONY service centres has very less rush as compared to NOKIA or SAMSUNG.
I strongly recommend SONY mobile phones especially dual sim SONY XPERIA C.