Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash on Delivery". Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Sony has rolled out an effective mid-range mobile with the Sony Experia P. The phone is an impressive smartphone from the Sony Experia stables and similar to its predecessors, comes in the form of a bar. The device is run on the well tested Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS, and can also be upgraded to the much vaunted v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS. The Sony Xperia P possesses a 1 GHz U8500, Dual Core processor. These specifications are supported by a 1 GB RAM to assure the smooth running of the multiple apps on this device.
The rectangular screen of this Sony phone is a 4-inch TFT capacitive display, which gives a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. The display also comes with WhiteMagic Technology, which is a feature that allows the user to discern what is displayed on the screen even in the afternoon sun and helps to conserve battery at other times. Additionally, the Mobile Bravia Engine aids the display quality to a fair extent. The User Interface used on this device is Android’s very own Timescape.
The phone possesses a powerful 8 megapixel camera with an 8x digital zoom which will ensure excellent quality pictures. The secondary 0.3 megapixel camera allows the user to carry out video calls. The camera is accompanied with an LED flash. The camera features Face and Smile detection, Touch Focus, Image Stabilization, Red-eye Reduction and many more features that simplify the photography process. The Full HD recording feature on the device is capable of taking high definition 1080 x 1920 pixel video, at 30 fps, making the video shooting experience quite satisfying. The phone comes loaded with a geo-tagging feature that allows a user to obtain local information using the GPS function on the phone.
The Sony Experia P has a good weight distribution and is easy to hold in the palm of the hand. The edges are sharp and straight in appearance. The phone weighs in at 120 g and is neither too light nor too heavy when held. The screen is scratch resistant and has a shatter proof sheet over the mineral glass. The display comes with an ambient light sensor which is an intelligent sensor that adjusts the display brightness according to the surrounding environment.
Storage and Battery
The Sony Experia P comes with a sufficient internal memory of 16 GB. The colossal processor requires an equally efficient battery. The device comes packed with a 1305 mAh, Li-Ion battery which takes care of the power requirements of the device. The battery promises to offer 6 hours of talktime when used on the 2G network and offers an equally adequate 5 hours when used on the 3G spectrum. The device offers up to 80 hours of music playback and 4 hours of video playback to keep you entertained when travelling or when you’re sitting in an extremely boring meeting. Headphones are advisable for the latter case.
Connectivity and Features
This Sony Experia will keep you connected in almost all the possible ways. Over the 2G network you can use GPRS and EDGE technology. For an optimized browsing experience the user can also connect to the internet via the 3G network. The device is capable of higher data transfer rates being HSDPA and HSUPA capable. That means the capacity of the phone to transfer data is enhanced compared to other 3G capable phones without this feature. This Sony phone is also WiFi capable when you are in a wireless network. The user can also transfer files and documents through Bluetooth or through the micro USB port. The device is capable of tethering to other mobiles through the USB and WiFi hotspot. Using the HDMI port on the device the user can connect and transfer audio or video data from this phone.
This Sony phone caters to the music lover with 3D Surround Sound and xCLOUD technology for an excellent music experience. Living up to being an all-round entertainment phone, the user can indulge in motion games like Asphalt and Tilt 3D or access the FM radio.
The device comes with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Other apps such as Youtube, Google Talk with Video Chat, Google Latitude and the Android Market are bundled into this phone. Business features of the phone include Document Viewer, which allows the user to manage and access documents and presentations and Pushmail, which provides access to the user’s Email on the move.
|In Sales Package||Data Cable, User Manual, Handset, Charger, Headset|
|SIM||Single SIM, GSM|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Business Features||Document Viewer, Pushmail (ActiveSync)|
|Operating Freq||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v2.3 (Gingerbread), Upgradable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Processor||1 GHz U8500, Dual Core|
|Resolution||960 x 540 Pixels|
|Other Display Features||Scratch-resistant, Shatter Proof Sheet on Mineral Glass, Screenshot Capturing, WhiteMagic Technology, Gesture Input, Mobile Bravia Engine|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 8 Megapixel|
|Secondary Camera||Yes, 0.3 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 1080 x 1920, 30 fps|
|HD Recording||HD, Full HD|
|Zoom||Digital Zoom - 8x|
|Other Camera Features||Geo-tagging, 3D Sweep Panorama, Face and Smile Detection, Touch Focus, Image Stabilization, Auto Focus, Red-eye Reduction, Self Timer|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1305 mAh|
|Talk Time||6 hrs (2G), 5 hrs (3G)|
|Standby Time||470 hrs (2G), 475 hrs (3G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Internet Features||Email, Adobe Flash 11|
|GPRS||Yes, 100 kbps|
|EDGE||Yes, 296 kbps|
|3G||Yes, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA|
|Wifi||Yes, 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB Connectivity||Yes, micro USB, v2|
|Tethering||USB, Wi-fi Hotspot|
|Navigation Technology||A-GPS, with Google Maps|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v2.1, Supported Profiles (A2DP 1.2, EDR, AVRCP 1.0, HSP 1.5, HFP 1.1, OPP 1.1, PAP 1.0)|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3, WAV, eAAC, MIDI|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports 3GPP, MP4, H.263, H.264, WMV, Full HD, HD|
|Sound Enhancement||3D Surround Sound, xLOUD Technology|
|SAR Value||0.78 W/Kg|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Compass|
|Additional Features||Motion Gaming, Sony Entertainment Network, Noise Suppression, Phone Memory Storage - 16 GB (13 GB User Accessible Memory), Sound Recorder, MMS Enabled, Video Streaming, Flight Mode, Alarm Clock, Calculator, Calendar, eCompass, Stopwatch, Timer, NFC, Voice Input, TV Out Port|
|Important Apps||YouTube, Facebook, Google Voice Search, Google Talk with Video Chat, Gmail, Google Calender, Google Gallery 3D, Instant Messaging, GoogleSync, Picasa, Twitter, Google Lattitude, Android Market|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
With sony rolling out the new NXT series.Sony seems to have reached a new level all together.
Sony is one of the only companies which are trying new things constantly and providing a newer and richer experience.
JUSTIFYING THE LOWER BATTERY:
1)White magic technology:
instead of 3 sub-pixels Xperia P has 4 sub-pixels(extra white).
Thus Natural BRIGHTNESS INCREASES DRASTICALLY and causes less use of back light REDUCING BATTERY USAGE DRASTICALLY.
2)SONY XPERIA P has the MOST POWER EFFICIENT CHIPSET
3)The charger supports BOOST CHARGING. It tops off the battery very quickly (e.g. 10 minutes of charging for 60 minutes of talk time) up to a point (80%) and then slows down (this is done for the benefit of the battery).-GSM ARENA
JUSTIFYING 16 GB INTERNAL MEMORY:
i have a 16GB memory card on my cell phone(SE LWW)and its more than enough.
i store lots of songs and play games like dead space,asphalt 6,ME infiltrator that are MASSIVE games and i still have about 5GB unused.
TRUST ME YOU CANT USE MORE THAN 16 GB
OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES THAT OTHER DONT HAVE:
2)Metal Uni-body (adds a premium feel)
3)Very high PPI(275)(crisp images)
4)Massive facebook integration
5)Very efficient Swype keyboard(tested)
6)Awesome music player
7)really good UI(better than samsung,Moto,LG any day)(HTC is just as good)
8)Excellent camera(Full HD video recording)
9)EPIC UI(timescape is a cherry on the cake)
10)Best processor in the price(same GPU as SG SII)
11)NFC SMART TAGS
12)HDMI and USB-OTG(for people in the know)
I am not saying that the mobile is Perfect but the CONS were necessary to make it affordable.Also SONY has made a spectacular effort to make the cons negligible.But small as they may be they are still cons
2)there are 4.3" screens out there(4.0 is average)
3)16GB internal memory is not enough if you want OVER KILL
4)1080P Video recording is better than 720P shooters anyday but cant compete with top class 1080P shooters
5)no ICS out of box(none of the competition has either)(Sony has confirmed an update in coming 2 months)
for a little Bigger screen,conditionally better UI and MICRO-SD slot(unnecessary) you have to compromise with performance(not good GPU or processor and low RAM)(not sure if it will get ICS update)
2)MOTO ATRIX 2
i would recommend this phone but it has a bad CAMERA performance and VIRTUALLY NO SERVICE IN INDIA.But it is really cheap in comparison to Xperia-P and gives a bigger screen.Also its looks are no match for Xperia P and it has a SUCKY UI.Performance is nearly same(GPU lacks a little)
3)HTC ONE S:
While one S is substantially costlier(by 4 thousand) it provides
really good improvements and ICS inbuilt.
4)samsung galaxy s advance:
Dont buy this shit phone for the same price.
the only good thing it provides is a micro-SD slot for Huge compromises.
BUT IF 25000 is your BUDGET limit then XPERIA P IS THE BEST DEAL YOU CAN GET.AND I M NOT KIDDING!!SONY ALL THE WAY
I bought the xperia P two days after its launch since I truly fell in love with its beautiful aluminum body. I liked all its features as well. It would have been an high end phone if not for the 1Ghz processor.
One concern while buying was its battery! Having used for 5 days now, I can tell you that the battery life is very good. Its Whitemagic is AWESOME, constantly calibrating the phone's brightness according to light conditions. I hear that the processor is low battery consuming too. Overall, i have no complaints till now.
So for all the critics and reviewers who are slating the phone for its battery rating will get a lot of stick once the actual Xperia P users post their reviews about the battery.
Don't you think Sony's got no sense in putting a low rated battery in a 24k model. Do u think your more clever than Sony's Japanese researchers?? Think AGAIN!!!
The Sony Xperia P,standing in between the Sony xperia u and big daddy Sony xperia S,is the perfect mid range phone at the moment !it comes with the latest White Magic display and has the brightest screen on any phone in the world up to date!well talking about the exteriors it is gr8 to hold in ur hand as it has a 4 inch display with a unique rectangular design with some sharp edges make the design like any of the sonys contemporary design ! along with aluminium uni-body design u have the transparent band which host the touch sensitive button and which enhances the premium appeal to the phone ! the buttons on the sides are placed on the right side of the device whereas the ports including hdmi is on the left hand side !coming to the internals it boasts of the NOVATHOR U8500 processor(commonly called cortex A-9) which a 1Ghz dual core processor along with the Mali 400 GPU(same gpu as s2)! also the processor is the most energy efficient processor in the world and hence the battery size of 1305 mAh may look small compared to the other smart phones , it can guarantee u the same amount of usage time as the ones with the bigger batteries! the 1ghz dual core processor can play virtually all the apps available in the market at the moment!it come with 16gb internal memory, of which , 13gb is user accessible ! the phone runs android 2.3.7 and is due for an update during July-august for ICS 4.0 !the camera as usual is sonys forte !with the 8mp cam it takes stunning photos in day light as well as in low light conditions !also it can click a pic from lock screen within just 1.5 sec of pressing the camera shutter button ! it also has a front facing 0.3 mp front cam of moderate quality ! the sony xperia p has a good music player design somewhat taking the tile based design interface of windows 7 and play a wide range of formats ! the earphone on this phone is above average and sound doesn't seem to crack even at high volume!the web browser however is below average however android market has many browsers at the moment to make ur life easy !the media player can play 720 p and 1080 p videos with ease !the timescape UI provides u with many widgets and some funky animations!also it has NFC and come with 2 NFC tags which you wont find in any other mobile at this price!NFC enables communication between two NFC enabled devices just by tapping it to each other!a very promising technology !just one issue is dat when you turn the brightness above 75/80 % the yellow appear greenish and red somewhat brownish ! however the sony developers said that it was such so dat they could maintain the clarity and readability of the device at such high levels (remember saying it has the brightest display in the world, if not mistaken 3 times dat of s2).Reading in the sunlight will never be a problem but the color management should be fixed with a software update i guess ! all in all its d phone which one would die for !! waiting to get my hands on this beauty !!
I have been using this phone for 20 days and this below is what I feel.....
I will not be dividing into pros and cons, please bear..
1) The camera is excellent with lots of pics better than my DSC and frankly speaking, for that WOW moment you wont have time to bring out, switch on your DSC to capture it, but this phone does just this with awe. Very fast capture speed. JUST one problem, sometimes there is extra light in indoor night shots.
2) The UI is great, snappy and fast. And I have tried other launchers too like GO and ADW, but the inbuilt one feels the best without any sort of lag. For me, the 5 home screens (fixed) are a little less than enough.
3) The display is just mindblowing and could give AMOLED a run for their money, specially with SONY's new White Magic Technology which ensures you dont have pain while reading outdoors.
4) The loudspeaker volume is a little lower han expected and I frankly dont know what that XLOUD is there for, but plug in the provided headset or Creative speakers and you will know what SONY is made up of. Its unbelievable.
5) The screen has enough area for an user, I just dont feel one with the 4.7 inch ones.
6) Though its running Gingerbread, its great and stable too. And ICS is on the way, so no problem there. Please dont reject the phone with this as an excuse. Sony has already released a firmware update 6.0.B.3.184 in the meantime for fixing some network problems I am going to speak about later.
7) When I bought the phone, I was using AIRTEL and there was a significant network drop issue (when I held the phone covering the transparent strip, network dropped to 1 bar) though I did not have dropped call issue. I was inclined to call it DEATH GRIP but since it wasnt happening outdoors, it was a sofware issue which is fixed with the latest update. I use a Vodafone now and get a 3g speed of 2 to 3 Mbps without any kind of network drop, so I guess it was a signal issue.
8) Battery life is good but not great, which I donot expect from an Android phone, and considering that I am a hardcore use, it lasts me more than 1 and a half days with ease.
9) I have played games like ANGRY BIRDS, NFS SHIFT, TEMPLE RUN, without any lag, hitch or crash whatsoever. I use MoboPlayer but the stock player is as good. The music player is excellent. And Track ID is just so cooooool.
10) For the record, my phone has not hanged a single time since I turned it on while buying the set.
11) In display, I will give it 20 out of 10, just for its innovative transparent strip design and metal feel, with the colour.
12) Some great apps to download are 3G watchdog for monitoring data usage, Pulse for news feed, Prey for tracking down mobile, Adobe Reader and so on......
13) Believe me 16 GB on board memory is more than enough for users if you plan to use it like a mobile phone and not anything else.
14) Connectivity: HDMI is great with a dedicated TV launcher pre installed, Nokia Headsets are not working with it ( I use WH-701), USB on-the-go is working like a charm, NFC is also there, and WIFI I havent used yet.
15) One of the more surprising features is the Greenheart Power Booster Charger. It efficiently charges my phone from 15% to 100% in 2 to 3 hours.
So thats almost all of it. Now make a wise decision and do adequate research, but I can tell you this, If 25000 is your budget, close your eyes and go for this set, you wont regret it.
I bought this phone 3 months ago i'm not facing a single problem with the phone.after the ICS update the phone has become even more faster and the display clarity has increased from brilliant to absolutely stunning.The buttons on the transparent strip are really sensitive and works great.The camera clarity is also amazing almost equal to S3.When i compared it has most of the features of S3 except watching video and simultaneously doing other work.
- Display (The best i've ever seen compared to all phones it has very high ppi of 275 and is LED backlit)
- White magic technology (it si RBGW where as other phones are just RBG and this really makes a lot of difference in display as well as the image clarity)
- Design (The transparent strip adds for the look making it stunning)
- Features (It has most of the S3 features in it)
- Battery (The white magic technology improve battery life and also adds fir the crystal clear display)
- Charger (I've never come across this kind of super fast charging.Really trust me it charges amazingly fast)
- UI is pretty cool
- It has a metal body(mine fell from 2nd floor and there was a bit crack in bottom cap and nothing else except scratchs on screen guard)
- It has the NFC smart tags support(Near Field Communication, 2 smart tags will be included in the box)
- Walkman (in the new ICS update)
- HDMI port
- Scratch resistant glass(trust me it is almost equal to or better than the super amoled v2)
All phones have cons since nothing is perfect but sony has made an almost nearing perfection
- Bottom caps not changable(this feature is in xperia u it would have been nice if even this had an option to change bottom cap)
- Not expandable( only 13GB usable but which is more than sufficient for me)
- Small battery
- loud speaker is not so loud
- No colour ligts on transparent strip as in Xperia u
- HDMI cable not included in box
I think thats all of its cons . Actually speaking these are not at all the major cons
Seriously if your budget is 25k then just go for it without second thoughts.Thanks for reading the review have a good day
Xperia P. It stands out. White magic, Transparent strip, Aluminum Unibody are some exclusive features. The phone boasts a 1Ghz...Read More
I saw it in December 2012 and it was love at first sight. I purchased it in January 2013 from Flip kart (as always Flip kart is...Read More
As you already know this phone comes with android 2.3.
* if you are goin to upgrade this phone to ICS then its tot...
Its 5 months since I am using this phone. If u wanna pamper yourself, buy it. Camera is superb. The night scene option really h...Read More