Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Battery and StorageThis Spice phone is powered by a 1500 mAh battery that gives you a talk time of up to 2 hours and a standby time of up to 150 hours when fully charged. The phone has an internal memory of 187 MB and is expandable up to 32 GB using microSD, microSDHC cards.
A capable music player on this Spice phone plays your favorite songs on demand and keeps you entertained all day. This audio player supports popular audio formats. The Spice Mi-350 also has a video player that lets you watch videos and movies with high quality. An integrated FM radio on this mobile phone keeps you tuned in to radio stations of your choice.
Connectivity and Features
You can connect to the Internet through GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wi-Fi platforms supported on the Spice Mi-350. A Push Email facility ensures you can access you mails instantly and keep in touch with your professional and personal mails. Bluetooth and a USB port on this phone lets you connect and share files with other devices. This Spice handset has an accelerometer and a proximity sensor that make your experience convenient. An AGPS feature, preloaded on this handset guides your path and takes you every place you wish to go.
|In Sales Package||Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset, Data Cable, Leather Pouch, Screen Protector, User Manual, Warranty Card, Sales Service Centre List|
|SIM||Dual SIM, GSM + GSM, (Dual Standby)|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive|
|Call Features||Conference Call, Call Divert|
|Operating Freq||GSM- 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100|
|OS||Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)|
|Resolution||HVGA, 320 x 480 Pixels|
|Primary Camera||Yes, 3.2 Megapixel|
|Secondary Camera||Yes, 0.3 Megapixel|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30 fps|
|Other Camera Features||Multi-shot Mode, Night Vision, Photo CLI|
|Type||Li-Ion, 1500 mAh|
|Talk Time||2 hrs (2G)|
|Standby Time||150 hrs (2G)|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, upto 32 GB|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|GPRS||Yes, Class 12, 48 kbps|
|EDGE||Yes, Class 12|
|Navigation Technology||A-GPS, with Google Maps|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Music Player||Yes, Supports MP3|
|Video Player||Yes, Supports MP4, H.263|
|Phone Book Memory||Yes|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor|
|Additional Features||Predictive Text Input, Games, Incoming Call Guard, World Clock, Alarm, Calculator, To-do List, Vibrator Mode|
|Important Apps||Facebook, Gmail, Google Search, Ibibo, Nimbuzz, Google Talk, Wapedia, YouTube|
|1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories|
Spice Mi-350 is android 2.3 (not 2.2) and it have 3.2 MP camera (not 5 MP).
Mi-350 vs. Galaxy Y:
1. 3.5" Screen in Mi-350 but Galaxy Y has only 3".
2. Resolution is more in Mi-350 (320x480) as compared to Galaxy Y (240x320)
3. Mi-350 have Secondary camera for video calling, which is not available in Galaxy Y.
4. Mi-350 is 2G 3G Dual sim but Galaxy Y is single sim.
5. Galaxy is with 832 MHz processor (Mi-350 has only 650 MHz, but it also have 200 MHz GPU).
6. But Galaxy Y has brand name of Samsung!!!
So if you want more features at the cost of only 1400 Rs. more than Galaxy Y then go for Mi-350.
I have used many phones of most brands (Nokia, Samsung, Lava etc.) but these spice peoples always surprise me with their innovative handsets like projector phone, 12 MP camera phone, 3D phone... and many more. And now they come with first android 2.3 phone in India with dual sim and many other good features that we don't find in any phone of this range. Now for my experience with this phone: I'm using it for last 2 weeks and it never disappointed me in any aspect. Considering its price, i can say that if you want a good & latest android phone below 10k then it is the best! Go for it!!!
While most of the smartphones work for under a day, finally one that lasts for over two days.
Thus it takes care of the biggest headache of the smartphone user of hanging around worrying about when phone would die on them.
Far better specs then HTC wildfire S at half the price and true 3G calling capability. It has call record facility and that need not be enabled before call but could be done during the call. Have not seen such cool feature in any other smart phone.
I have bought this phone and using it for last 8 days and I have found the device really good till now. I have charged the phone only 4 times till now with last charge being on yesterday night only. Features like WiFi, GPS etc are working fine. However, I have two issues with it:
1. First and foremost is a disturbance on screen whenever phone is vibrarated/shaked/moved even slightly. This also happens when I swype my finger to and forth on menu screen or any other place. This disturbance is clearly visible on grey icons/areas, however it is present everywhere. Basically, icons which are very clear and sharp when the phone is steady becomes unclear with many horizontal lines across them whenever the device is moved even slightly or you quickly move any UI widget to and forth. I am hoping that this issue is only with my device not with all other devices. So I want to take valuable opinion from guys already having this phone. I just want to confirm that not all other devices are having the same problem. :)
I decided to use it for couple of weeks before writing a review hoping that this might be useful to people in general. If you migrate from any non-android phone, you will take some time to adjust with menu, options etc. But overall this is a good phone - all features are working very well and the phone meets all working requirements. I think Spice has got the product and market segment right - we should see more competing products in the market soon. You would wish for document editor as well but thats too much to ask for and perhaps the ram wouldnt support. However, I think there are three issues with the phone -
1. Some of these pre-loaded apps consume too much memory and results in wastage of ram.
2. Network searching capability is poor. If one sim is out of range, then most often the other one is also out of range. Perhaps the transceiver (there is only one) is busy searching for the non-available signal and in the process one which is available is also not available.
3. 'Cancel' option is not available (e.g. cancel sending an sms etc) which you are used to in phones such as Nokia and Samsung.
You will get a better phone in some more time but then thats the case with all of them. All in all no regrets with the purchase decision. So go for it.
Except for the fact that its primary camera is a low 3.2 MP, and the memory is 650MB, I like the specs of this phone. They cou...Read More
I read all reviews here and bought one phone myself but alas its so slow that i want to throw it away now. All features are goo...Read More
It one of the best phone in this price range
1.most of people are habituated to dual sim.it is only android below 10k..i...
I decided to use it for couple of weeks before writing a review hoping that this might be useful to people in general. If you m...Read More