Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
Add Another Item
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
Out of Stock
|Model||Travel Pack 71 Photo Backpack (Model# 5371)|
|Capacity||Compact SLR Camera with Lens Attached, Couple Additional Lenses and Accessories, Memory Cards, Batteries|
|In The Box||Camera Bag|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Design||Paraphernalia Front Pockets, Patented Memory and Battery Management System, Front and Sides Mesh Pockets, Padded Backpack Harness, EasyGrip Handle, Inner Mesh Accessory Pockets, Strap Accessory System and Modular Accessory System Attachment Slots|
|Size Exterior||9.05 (W) x 7.08 (D) x 11.41 (H) inch|
|Size Interior||7.87 (W) x 4.72 (D) x 9.84 (H) inch|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Padded Backpack Harness, EasyGrip Handle|
|Warranty||5 Years Replacement Warranty|
I recently bought an extra lens for my camera and found it difficult to carry it around in my kit bag that comes with manufacturer.
If you are on a budget, and if you cannot afford a Lowepro backpack as of now, DO NOT THINK TWICE.
Just go for this product.
1. Small size, yet does its work in a splendid manner
2. Low cost, bought it from Flipkart @ INR 1600, beats all competition
3. Has enough space to hold some papers, extra memory cards.
4. For me, it can hold a camera with attached zoom lens, one prime, one macro, one charger unit, one flash and still one small compartment to go.
5. Ideal for biker like me, since I travel a lot with my group on two-wheels
6. A number of accessories are available for this bag,including extra mobile pouch, water pouch ,etc which you need to purchase extra.
1. Rain cover not included, however the zip is embedd quite inside, so water spill should not be a problem.
2. Water proof : Did not get to test it yet, so no comments, though feels like its not water proof.
3. Slings a little too short
I am an amateur hobbyist photographer. I have a Nikon D3000, 18-55 kit lens, a 50 mm prime and 55-300 mm AFS-DX. I usually carry all of them and I was looking for a backpack to accommodate them.
Initially I thought of buying "DigiFlip Wizard CB001 Camera Bag" as it was cheap and could accommodate everything I have. But it's size was a let down. It's too big for my liking. Otherwise a great deal for money. So I checked a few bags around and found this as another cheaper alternative. I checked the price in stores and some other websites (ebay et al) and found that it's cheapest of Flipkart (Kudos).
Some pros and cons I've found:
1. Amazingly compact bag (may look childish to some but that's exactly what I wanted).
2. Nice adjustable 6 compartments with a good firm internal strap to keep your camera at one position.
3. Good amount of pockets, mesh to keep your batteries, memory cards etc.
4. Plenty of straps outside to attach accessory pockets.
5. OK size slings for my height (I am 5'7'')
6. Good quality zippers and are well padded.
1. I have a little trouble in fitting in my 55-300 mm because of it's height and diameter. A couple of inches extra space (length as well as breadth) would have been great. Cannot really say that it's a con as it's a compact bag as suggested.
2. A little less attractive as compared to others like Vanguard and Lowepro but not a big deal for me.
Overall, a great deal if you have a tight budget and works like a charm with a smaller setup to carry.
And yes, I've been ordering things on Flipkart for a couple of years now and they have been amazing in their service. But this time, they have excelled. Believe it or not, I got my bag shipped from Bangalore to Pune within 30 hours....amazing service by Flipkart.
The bag is really nice considering the cost and the quality and strength of straps,flaps and the zippers used. A 'must have' if you want to get rid of the ugly bag that Nikon is supplying with Nikon D3100! That bag is so ugly, you don't even feel like carrying your camera in public!
Almost everything has been mentioned in the reviews above. I would like to add a couple of points.
1) THE BAG IS RAIN-PROOF! - Yes, I posted this query on the facebook page of tamrac and they said that the bag is rain-proof, weather proof! (You now have a smile on your face, huh?) :P
2) The image on flipkart is a bit misleading. The bag looks quite similar to the one we have for carrying 14-inch laptops. But actually, it is smaller in size. Would be great if they use some reference object in the image such as the one-litre bisleri water bottle!
Tamrac Travel Pack 71 Photo Backpack (Model# 5371) Camera Bag is a pocket dynomo. This bag would replace the ugly bag provide by manufacturer. It easily carries camera with 3 lens and a flash gun. The padding is excellent and zip provided are of good quality. You can also manage to keep charger, cleaner in upper pocket.
The display provided by flipkart is misleading.The bag is amost 1feet long.
You cannot compare it with Lowepro. This is basically a budget bag.
No complaints, its a good bag buy.
Flipkart, with excellent packing but delivery was delayed by a day.
I know everyone is looking for their first DSLR bag. Believe me the pads are good, Bag is small, compartments can be adjusted. It has sufficient space Body with kit lens, an extra Telephoto Lens, a prime lens, a flash and other accessories, which I believe is more than enough for starters. If you are looking a backback you can go for if you only wanna carry camera for any function, outdoor shooting etc.
Only one issue, no matter how you carry it you are gonna look like carrying a nursery kids bag. You are gonna be looking a little funny, while carrying it. For the price it's bang on bucks.
My suggestion is if you are looking for backpack at an affordable price for carrying a cam with kit lens and other accessories, it's probably one of the best bet. I must thank fellow flipkarters for their honest review which helped me make an informed decision and I am happy with it.
length is very less like a LKG school bag.
All other features are good.
Very good material, Nice cushions, too stro...
waste waste..............guys pls dont buy...it seems like kids playing bag,pls u all dont get vexed by buying dat....pls frnds...Read More
I was looking at a bag pack which was less expensive and would suit my needs and saw this online and brought this back which w...Read More
I recently bought it for my brother . It was perfect to my budget . It is not very big but quite spacious .. camera (DSLR) , tw...Read More
I know everyone is looking for their first DSLR bag. Believe me the pads are good, Bag is small, compartments can be adjusted....Read More