Tera Bayaan Ghalib-Letters & Ghazals Of Mirza G... is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products.
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
This album takes the quest of Ghalib to another level by these two iconic legends of our times who are back again to present a unique album devoted to the legacy of Ghalib.
Mirza Ghalib has left his masterly mark not only on Urdu poetry, but also on Urdu prose with his volume of letter. Tera bayaan Ghalib is an audio album conveived by Salim Arif that combines a selection of his poems and edited portions of letters i.e. His Ghazals and Khutoot. Their juxtaposition lends another dimension to the persona we all know as Asadullah Khan Ghalib. This selection is from various compilation of Ghalib's Urdu letters which are more than 800 in number
|Artist||Jagjit Singh, Gulzar|
|Music Director||Jagjit Singh|
|Title||Tera Bayaan Ghalib-Letters & Ghazals Of Mirza Ghalib|
|Track Listing||Disc 1
1. Ek Bauchhar Thha Woh - Gulzar Tribute To Jagjit Singh
2. Naqsh Fariyadi Hai - Jagjit Singh
3. Meharbaan Hoke Bulalo Mujhe Chaho Jis Waqt - Gulzar
4. Har Ek Baat Pe Kehte Ho Tum - Jagjit Singh
5. Yeh Sagey Duniya Ke Asad Kehlaata Hai - Gulzar
6. Woh Firaq Aur Woh Visaal Kahan - Jagjit Singh
7. Pandra Baras Ki Umr Se Pachaas Baras Ki Umr Tak - Gulzar
8. Dost Ghamkhwaari Mein Meri - Jagjit Singh
9. Yahaan Baadshaah Ne Qile Mein Mushaayra - Gulzar
10. Dil-E-Naadaan Tujhe Hua Kya Hai - Jagjit Singh, Chitra Singh
11. Nukta-Cheen Hai Ghame Dil Usko Sunaaye Ne Bane - Gulzar
12. Kabse Hoon Kya Bataaoon Jahaane Kharaab Mein - Jagjit Singh
13. Shaam Hui, Chiragh Roshan Hua, Mushi Sayyad Ahmed Hussain Sirhaane Ki Taraf - Gulzar
14. Yeh Masaailey Tassawwuf, Yeh Tera Bayaan Ghalib - Jagjit Singh
15. Subah Ka Waqt Hai - Gulzar
16. Aur Baazaar Se (Unke Dekhe Se Jo Aa Jaati Hai) - Jagjit Singh
17. Mirza Sahib, Humko Yeh Baaein Pasand Nahin - Gulzar
18. Phir Kuchh Is Dil Ko Beqarari Hai - Jagjit Singh
19. Waqayii Miyaan Tuftaa Diwan Ki Naqal Kar Rahe Hain Aur Lahore Bhejenge - Gulzar
20. Baazeecha-E-Atfal Hai - Jagjit Singh
21. Pachaas Baras Ki Baat Hai Ke Ilaahi Baksh Khan Marhoom Ne Ek Zameen Nai Nikaali - Gulzar
22. Aah Ko Chaahiye Ik Umr Asar Hone Tak - Jagjit Singh
1. 11 May Yahaan Fassad Shuru Hua - Gulzar
2. Zulmat Kade Mein Mere - Jagjit Singh
3. Paanch Ishkar Ka Hamle Apidarpe Sheher Pe Hua - Gulzar
4. Dil Hi Toh Hai - Jagjit Singh
5. Barsaat Ka Haal Na Poocho, Khuda Ka Qeher Hai - Gulzar
6. Woh Firaq Aur Woh Visaal Kahan - Jagjit Singh
7. Suna Hoga Tumne Ke Momin Khan Mar Gaye - Gulzar
8. Bas Ke Dushwaar Hai - Jagjit Singh
9. Ghar Hamara Jo Na Tore Bhi Toh - Jagjit Singh
10. Ahsrat-E-Qatra Hai - Jagjit Singh
11. Dard Minnat Kashe Dawaa Na Hua - Jagjit Singh
12. Ibne Mariyam Hua Kare Koi - Jagjit Singh
13. 7 November Saale-Haal, Jumme Ke Din Abu Zafar, Sirajuddin, Bahadur Shah Qaide Firang-O-Qaide Jism Se Rihah Hue - Gulzar
14. Sab Kahan Kuchh Lala-O-Gul Mein - Jagjit Singh
15. Miya Kis Haal Mein O, Kis Khayaal Mein Ho, Hazrate Naseh Gar Aayein - Gulzar
16. Hazaaron Khwaahishein Aisi - Jagjit Singh
17. Mera Haal Sivaay Mere Khuda Aur Khuda Wand Ke Koi Nahin Janta - Gulzar
18. Hue Marke Hum Jo Ruswa - Jagjit Singh
19. Yahaan Khuda Se Bhi Tawwaqo Baaqi Nahi - Gulzar
20. Na Thha Kuchh Toh Khuda Tha - Jagjit Singh
|Number Of Discs||2|
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
At the outset, Tera Bayaaan Ghalib is really not a mass market product. It is a labour of love - by Gulzar for Ghalib and Jagjit Singh. In the 80s, the two had collaborated with Naseerudin Shah to make an immortal account on the life of the legendary shayar. The album contains his poems and his letters read out in that wonderful baritone voice of Gulzar that makes even a general conversation stand out like music to the ears. Ghalib, which is not your wafa jafa dafa rhyming shayar is a project in itself. You listen to Ghalib, read it and everytime the couplet or the ghazal will open a new door to you. The album has Ghazals from the tele-serial Mirza Ghalib and also some of the Ghazals which were used in the serial but may not be a part of your audio collection. The beauty is the letters of Ghalib. One needs to understand that the best way to preserve history is to the digitalize it and Gulzar has just done that. The khalis persian influences may act a bit of a hurdle and the album producers should have included meanings of several words in the otherwise very elaborate sleeve notes (it is almost a booklet!) but I guess as they say - The Seeker Shall Find It - so if you are a true Ghalib, Gulzar and Ghazaljit Singh fan- you would surely know or would make an effort to understand those wonderful couplets and prose by legendary wordsmith of an era gone by. A fitting tribute Gulzar Sahab. I would have gone with an almost five star rating but I would still feel an elaboration in the handy booklet on some of the words would have helped open Ghalib to many many others. All The Best
I am a great fan of all three - Ghalib, Gulzar and Jagjit Singh. And there was no reason why I would not have bouhgt this pack. Well, there is no additional ghazal from what I have already listened to a number of times, so disappointment from that front. But Gulzar's reading of Ghalib's letters is the new icing that provides some insight into Ghalib's life.
Somehow, I feel that this CD pack seems to have been used as a marketing tool for Salim Arif. And despite being an avid fan of Gulzar's voice, I feel Nasiruddin Shah's voice would have been more effective, at least for those who have watched the serial. It would have been much easier to visualize Mia Ghalib with Shah's voice. But that is only my personal opinion.
The sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts. The album is a fit tribute to the maestro Jagjit Singh. Shadowed by the loss of the soulful singer with the magic voice, this album bares the soul of a human being called Ghalib. His poignant yet ever lively letters reveal to us a man battling with changing times, pecuniary difficulties, soul-breaking personal losses, adversities, yet coming out triumphant with his love for life, his passion for his medium. Gulzar's rich bass voice enlivens the emotion, the wit and the deep sadness of Ghalib's letters. Interspersed with the silken melody of Jagjit Singh's voie, this is easily one of the masterpieces.
What a trip down the memories of Mirza Ghalib in soulful voice of Jagjit Singh and beautiful narration of Ghalib's letter in Gulzar Saab voice. You literally view the condition of delhi and Ghalib in the Ghalib letters. The style of letters is that you may get amused sometime, laugh sometime, sad sometime or soulful sometime. The urdu may be hard to understand in between, but you can understand the concept.... Must buy.....
The packing was extremely good and worth buying from flipcart....
I went for this album in anticipation that it includes unpublished recordings of our beloved Jagjit Singh. But, the unheard numbers are merely one-liners. So, if you have the 'Mirza Ghalib' album, this is simply wastage of money unless you are a big fan of Gulzar Saab. Myself being a music (only) lover, couldn't just withstand the long recitals by Gulzaar Saab. And the worst part is that the whole cd is recorded in a single track and you just can't skip the recitals and move on to the renditions by Jagjit Singh. So, for me this album is not recommended for music (only) lovers of Jagjit Singh.
Buy this for Gulzars narration and his fantastic voice quality.Takes you back in time.A true tribute to a maestro by another gr...Read More
I am a great fan of all three - Ghalib, Gulzar and Jagjit Singh. And there was no reason why I would not have bouhgt this pack....Read More
I am fan of Jagjit Singh ji. How much I really do not know myself. I am disappointed to have this album and can say not worth b...Read More
Gulzar saab's narration, Jagjit Singh ji's voice and Salim Arif's concept make this album a worth buy. Recommended for those wh...Read More