Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I have been using this MP3 player for more than One n Half year now. Bought it from shop for 2300, looks like now you can get it for 2000 or 2100 on Flipkart. I am bass lover and I used to listen music on my Sony phone with HPM70 Earphones before this. The headphones comes with it are Shit. After some research I bought Sony XB30EX In ear Earphones for 1.5k.
I will directly get to Pros & Cons of this product-
• Works as Pen-drive.
• Works fine Connected with Aux cable or Directly in Car Audio players via USB 2.0 slot. Just Plug & Play.
• Lightweight 25g.
• Decent Audio output. Tested with Samsung in Ear Earphones (which ships with s4, grand) doesn't felt that good. Samsung ones sound better with Samsung smartphones. Sounds Great with my Sony XB30EX though Also sounds good with Sennheiser ones.
• Tested with VBR (variable bit rate) songs which worked fine. Has capacity of 32-320kbps.
• Battery life lasted for 13.5 hrs. with continuous playback when fully charged, with screen saver on and with VBR songs.
• FM quality is decent, have 87-108 MHz band capacities.
• Have six equalizer settings with one custom setting.
• Bass response is good not great (tested with Sony XB30EX & Sennheiser PX80 & CX300-II).
• Great feature set in this price range like – Screen saver, Date and time display, contrast adjustment, Lyrics Sync, Sleep timer, Auto power off, FM Recording, FM Band settings, Rec. Settings etc.
• The best feature I believe is Play speed in which you can increase or decrease speed of song while playing & External Audio Recording feature with Line In or with build in microphone.
• Good user-interface and cool small animations at starting & shutting down also in the menu.
• There is clip inside USB Cap which holds it tight on USB slot. Cap didn’t have loosened up after 1.5 year of usage.
• Never used recording feature also I don’t use FM much so can’t say much @ that.
• Only one custom equalizer setting is a con for me may be not for some people.
• Symbols on buttons are totally faded. For a new person my mp3 player looks like totally white player with lots of buttons with nothing written on them.
• If unplugged directly from laptop/Pc it will not start. Then you have to again connect it & remove it safely (Safe to remove hardware function).
• Takes 18-20 sec. after start-up to be fully operational.
• Doesn’t start easily sometimes have to use lock-unlock button it for couple times while holding play/pause button then starts, if this lock-unlock button trick doesn’t work then have to connect it to Pc/laptop.
• Doesn’t give good output with all headphones brands as per my experience. As per my tests works fine with Sony and Sennheiser In the ear & Over the ear headphones.
• Full battery charging takes approx. 45min. to 1 hr. never checked properly. I think I overcharged it.
After all pros & cons I think this is best MP3 player you can get if you are on budget with decent quality.
Apple, Sony, Phillips MP3 players comes with 2-4GB in this price bracket with some plus/minuses in feature sets. This comes with 8GB with lesser cost then the competition. If yow want to take most out of this then you will have to buy good quality headphones. No Regrets.
Thanks for your time.
the usb connectivity should have been better.
i feel its feeble.
it should have got a mini or micro usb port to be connected using an usb cable.
also i find the battery backup very low.
charger should have been included.
my verdict:go for it if you are tight on the budget else choose from better brands live creative,sony and apple.
This is the best product I have ever used.Best of the best, so portable, cool looks , 8gb memory large enough to store our favourite songs,It was my first product which I have bought from Flipkart,since then I became a big fan and regular customer of Flipkart.So many times, Flipkart has proved that they are the best.Very honest, professional,trusted,reliable online store.It becomes my habit to buy from it. Transcend MP330 8 GB MP3 Player is the best mp3 player.
The product is good, The player comes with FM radio and recorder, The sound quality is good, However you may not feel the sound with the transcend earphones, so it is better to go for some standard headphones.( I used a skull candy and my experience was just WOOOOWWWWWW).
Bought this MP3 player in September 2012, and it has lived up to expectations. My usage is daily 1 hour while jogging, and i needed a simple player with capability of holding about 300-400 fast tempo songs and with a clip on for pocket or waist. The combined headphones are of good quality but not suitable for jogging as they pop out continuously, hence have been using this player with my in-ear headphones made by other manufacturer. Volume and song selection control are easy to use while jogging without needing to look at the player screen. Battery life is also good as it lasts 5-6 sessions of 1 hour each without needing a charge, even after 1.5 years of use. It has carried me through two half-marathons and has far outlived its expected usability. Totally a value for money and durable product. Happy with it.