Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Features are very good but my personal experience with transcend is horrible.
Flipkart service was great as always :)
I bought the mp3 player a year back. It stopped working after a month exactly :|
I gave for replacement since it was under guarantee period and recieved the replacement after a year! thats just a few days back.
And the replaced product too is spoilt one!
I have no other choice but buy another mp3 player now that too after waiting for a year :-/
Total waste of time and money. Dont buy this if you want a long term good service.
Hi, Transcend has given so many facilities in this mp3 player. Very happy !!
1. Excellent sound quality
2. Good earphones (I mostly play on speakers though)
3. FM recording capability
4. Voice recorder
5. Transcend has provided auxillary cable for using it in car !!
1. It doesnt come with a power adapter. i.e you can charge it only through PC/Laptop USB. If you are traveling and dont have laptop/PC, you will have to buy a USB power adaptor seperatley. This was a big turndown thing, coz a in a youtube video about the same mp3 player the package contained the power adapter. May be in indian version they have not included.
Thats the only con !! Amazing device otherwise :) Removing one star for no adapter.
I own a Transcend 320, and hence decided to buy this one because my experience with the that was awesome. Here is my analysis.
Easy to load music on to
Light and very comfortable to use
The clip is more useful than you can ever imagine
Much slower than the MP320
takes about 30 seconds to start up with half the storage occupied
buttons feel cheap and fragile
designers have wasted a lot of effort trying to add graphics, which are of low quality and subtract from user experience.
if you're purchasing this player just to listen to audiobooks (like I did) this may be the right player for you because once you start, there's little navigation required. However, if you're a music buff and would be switching a lot between songs etc, I would suggest going for something a little more sophisticated.
I have been using this MP3 player for more than One n Half year now. Bought it from shop for 2k from retailer. I am bass lover and I used to listen music on my Sony phone with HPM70 Earphones before this. The headphones comes with it are Shit. After some research I bought Sony XB30EX In ear Earphones for 1.5k.
I will directly get to Pros & Cons of this product-
1. Works as Pen-drive.
2. Works fine Connected with Aux cable or Directly in Car Audio players via USB 2.0 slot. Just Plug & Play.
3. Lightweight 25g.
4. Decent Audio output. Tested with Samsung in Ear Earphones (which ships with S4, grand) doesn't felt that good. Samsung ones sound better with Samsung smartphones. Sounds Great with my Sony XB30EX though Also sounds good with Sennheiser ones.
5. Tested with VBR (variable bit rate) songs which worked fine. Has capacity of 32-320kbps.
6. Battery life lasted for 13.5 hrs. with continuous playback when fully charged, with screen saver on and with VBR songs.
7. FM quality is decent, have 87-108 MHz band capacities.
8. Have six equalizer settings with one custom setting.
9. Bass response is good not great (tested with Sony XB30EX & Sennheiser PX80 & CX300-II).
10. Great feature set in this price range like Screen saver, Date and time display, contrast adjustment, Lyrics Sync, Sleep timer, Auto power off, FM Recording, FM Band settings, Rec. Settings etc.
11. The best feature I believe is Play speed in which you can increase or decrease speed of song while playing & External Audio Recording feature with Line In or with build in microphone.
12. Good user-interface and cool small animations while starting & shutting down.
13. There is clip inside USB Cap which holds it tight on USB slot. Cap didn't have loosened up after 1.5 year of usage.
14. Never used recording feature also I don't use FM much so cant say much @ that.
1. Only one custom equalizer setting is a con for me may be not for some people.
2. Symbols on buttons are totally faded. For a new person my mp3 player looks like totally white player with lots of buttons with nothing written on them.
3. If unplugged directly from laptop/Pc it will not start. Then you have to again connect it & remove it safely (Safe to remove hardware function).
4. Takes 18-20 sec. after start-up to be fully operational.
5. Doesn't start easily sometimes have to use lock-unlock button it for couple times while holding play/pause button then starts, if this lock-unlock button trick doesn't work then have to connect it to Pc/laptop.
6. Doesn't give good output with all headphones brands as per my experience. As per my tests works fine with Sony and Sennheiser In the ear & Over the ear headphones.
7. Full battery charging takes approx. 45min. to 1 hr. never checked properly. I think I overcharged it.
After all pros & cons I think this is best MP3 player you can get if you are on budget with decent quality.
Apple, Sony, Phillips MP3 players comes with 2GB in this price bracket with some plus/minuses in feature sets. This comes with 8GB with lesser cost then the competition. If yow want to take most out of this then you will have to buy good quality headphones. No Regrets.
Thanks for your time.
I am a regular customer of flipkart.com although this is my first review of the product.
Everything with the product was good for the first two months, then suddenly it stopped working and when I tried to look for the service center I came to know that transend is not having its service center here in india.
Dont go for this product
For the past few days I am continuously facing issues with the mp3 player. The player gets frozen while in use and then I have no option as the keys stop responding. When I plug it to the USB port on my laptop, nothing happens. I have to wait 6-8 hours till the battery completely drains and then only after re-charging does it start working again. This has happened three times in the last week. The reason to buy this was to use it while commuting to office but that purpose seems to be totally defeated. Buying this product has been a disappointing experience for me.
I AM USING THIS PRODUCT SINCE PAST 4 YEARS---
1.PRETTY GOOD CLARITY OF THE SCREEN
2.U CAN SET THE CONTRAST
3.BUILT IN EQUALISER (PRETTY GOOD FOR ITS SIZE)
4.U CAN USE IT AS A PEN DRIVE AND U CAN STORE ANYTHING U WANT IN IT
5.MIC IS SOOOOPER SENSITIVE AND HAS KICK ASS CLARITY!!!!!
6.U CAN VIEW LYRICS WHILE PLAYING UR SONG!!
1.THERE'S A HIGH CHANCE OF U LOOSING THAT PEN CAP.. THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR THAT..
2.EARPHONES PROVIDED WITH THIS PLAYER AIN'T THAT GOOD...
I was happy with the Mp3 player's performance when I got it. However, its battery became weak after 2 months. I have tried my best to locate Transcend service centres, but I understand that Transcend has no service centres in India.
So, basically, they can sell you their product, but cannot service it. So think twice before buying ANY transcend product..
For transcend as a product, I would rate it poor bcoz of lack of service. But I would like to rate Flipkart service as excellent because they have taken back the product and refunded the money to my wallet account. Excellent service by Flipkart and the seller.
ok guys....now being frank i'll try to give my best review abt this product.....
1. Battery looks good ( 7hrs minimum )
2. The screen looks cool and veryyyy useful
3. The Folder Navigation Option makes this a must buy mp3 player
4. The sound is pretty impressive (not the best)
5. Charging can also be done in ur TV if ur TV supports USB....(tried and its ok)
6. Indications (Battery, song, suffle mode or normal mode, track time, song number in folder etc (perfect for the display)
7. Equlaiser option gives u make ur own adjustments and pre installed 4 options)
8. FM seems good in clarity.
9. Recording also good voice quality.
10. The hot keys r well positioned and easy to handle....:)
Now coming to cons:
1. The pen drive model given doesnt have a extension to hold the CAP of the player...once its lost the entire look comes down.
2. The Earphone is very big actually such that it does not fits smoothly in ur ears....feels terrible pain in ear walls if used for long time....
3. The sports Clip....plz dont call it clip cause if u beleive it and keep it in ur shirts or pants ur defenetly gonna lost ur player...it looks soooooo cheap and veryyy loose so tht u'll never use it forever.
4. The Clownish Tag given by the makers looks makin fun of us....y do a mp3 player need neck tag....GOD oly knows....
Finally coming to the Judgement...this is a nice piece to buy since the same quality players comes with less memory and highly priced....this product is Worth and totally make ur budjet to 2.5k cause u need better headphones to get the best of this.....:)
Its a nice Mp3 player in budget price with great capacity.
I am using it from more than 1.5 yrs and it is performing well. Battery backup is also going good enough around 8-10 hrs. So , if you are planning to buy a decent MP3 player within budget and with 8GB memory then no doubt it is the best.