Uniball Kuru toga Mechanical Pencil is out of stock. Customers interested in it also viewed these products.
|30 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
|30 days from delivery||Exchange for colors and size, Does not fit||Exchange|
|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Item not as described||Replacement|
|In the Box|
|Model No||M5 450 Black|
|Body Material||Plastic (Pc)|
Frequently Bought Together With This Product
This pencil will certainly catch the eye of so many people when you are using it. I definitely felt a good difference in the thickness of my lines that I drew with this pencil. Almost 90% of the lines were identical in their thickness. There are quite a number of pros with this pencil. But only one con: If you write with this for more than one hour or so you will experience a slight pain in your palm and this will magnify if you don't give little rest. So, this pencil isn't suited for anyone who is planning to write long stuff.
Overall , the pencil will really be worth the money that u are spending.
The uni-ball kuru toga is one of the best mechanical pencils designed till date.
However each products has its pros and cons and ill list some:
1. Good and well designed mechanism, keeps the tip of the lead actually sharp.
2. High asthetic value. Looks kill and is easily one of the sexiest mechanical pencils out there even beating the staedtler mars and norris.
3. Superior finish, not even a millimeter of plastic coming out from the edges. The shiny graphite-plastic finish adds a whole glam factor.
1. The mechanism of the pencil is used to maximum efficiency when you continuously lift the pencil and write, for calligraphic forms of writing i.e. if you write words continuously without lifting the pencil it is as good as a normal pencil
2. The build itself is sturdy, but the shaft connected with the lead loading area is a little weak and tends to wobble under high pressure.
3. A very small rubber, replacement rubbers are not available in india.
Since the uni-ball pencil is designed for a style for people much suited to writing in the Japanese style, it depends if you want to purchase the pencil for its looks or you will actually use the mechanism.
This is actually a one of a kind pencil which incorporates the kuru toga engine developed by the Japanese company uniball.
Kuru toga means twist and turn to remain sharp. Each time you press the nib on paper the lead rotates to keep the lead sharp, unlike in other pencils in which case the lines become thicker as you keep writing.
It is an absolute delight to write with this pencil. Feels good in the hand. Grip is also good.
The only con which i found was that the steel nib wobbles a little bit. i think this is because of the design. But be rest assured this pencil is not gonna get spoiled easily.
Also note that the sharp steel nib is not retractable, so it wont be a good idea to carry this in you pocket.
And as always kudos to flipkart for bringing this product to their stores and their absolutely quick delivery time.
Writing this after using the pencil for a month or so.
- Feels nice and good in hand.
- solid build quality for a plastic pencil.
- Pocket clip is really nice, rides quite deep in the pocked so no fear of loosing it.
- The rotating mechanism really makes a difference.
- Really sharp and authoritative click sound and a hard button which feels nice to click. (feels like loading a gun)
- The mechanism does not work as well while writing cursive.
- Non retractable metal tip increases the danger of stabbing yourself while carrying it in the pocket.
- Voobly tip, but that is the part of the design flaw. A point to note is that it does not come in the way of the writing experience.
- Show more of that magical mechanism.
- A 0.7 mm variant would be nice.
This pencil arrived well within the time promised. The pencil is well functioning and of good proportions. But the quality of plastic is not that great. The plastic of the barrel is cracking within few months of purchase. Other mechanical pencils that are as expensive are much better lasting.
I would not recommend this. Put some more money and get a more lasting product.
The product was nice, just that the cap on top of the pencil is easily removable,and also folks pls be informed that the tip IS...Read More
This pencil arrived well within the time promised. The pencil is well functioning and of good proportions. But the quality of p...Read More
THe pencil's ok but if you think it luks cool and dat satisfies ur crieria of buying the pencil then u are wrong , the black ve...Read More
The technologically different ME pencil I have found yet. I have more than 40 pencils including Staedtler, Fabercastle, Schnide...Read More