I purchased this product about an year ago and is still using it.
Many times milk overflowed during boiling ( of course due to ma carelessness ) , oil , water too have fell on the top of induction
cooker many times on feather touch switch area. Still not a single
problem in the operation. Works fine every time. Never ever expected such a robust build quality from Prestige. What makes me wonder more is even after using for atleast 1-1.5 hrs a day and that too at 2000 watts !! , my power bill does not show any considerable increase. What magic is this ?? Really a superb product.
I purchased 2 Defy XTs from Flipkart a few days ago. Here is my review :
1.Display is good. The 16 Million TFT is doing its job well. I would give 8/10.
2.Battery Life is also good with the phone lasting for nearly two days with normal usage.( 9/10)
3.The touch response and speed of the UI is excellent(9/10)
4,Build quality,stylish looks and sleek profile (10/10)
5.Call quality is superb (10/10)
6.Camera - I m little disappointed.Quality of the images should have better for a 5 MP cam with Flash. But still ok. (6/10)
7.Audio Loudness and Quality - Its just normal.(8/10)
I m fully satisfied with the performance so far. Its an excellent phone with life proof ruggedness.
I shall rate the various features in 1-10 scale:
1.Looks,Finishing and style :Pretty good from the front but plastic panel at the back,which looks a bit cheap. (7/10)
2.Picture Quality: The picture quality is good.Its gives decent images in low light conditions also.(8/10)
3.HD Video Recording : Sorry to say its not as expected. The video appears to be bit grainy and i m not that impressed.(6/10)
4.Flash and Night Mode : The flash is powerful enough.I tried taking snaps in complete darkness and the camera gave good results. (9/10)
5.Battery Capacity : It has a flexible battery facility ie., both Ni-mH and normal alkaline batteries work. So even if the rechargeable Ni-mH is out , you can continue shooting using easily available AA alkaline batteries. (10/10)
I purchased this cam from flipkart a year back when i had sudden requirement. Review follows:
1. HD Shooting : Its just 720p not full HD but the quality of the video was very good. I would give 9/10 for that.
2. Sound Recording : When zoomed during a video capture the sound is not recorded during the zooming operation. Too bad
3. Picture Quality : I would say the its poor. Not at all good enough. Just ok for posting in Facebook but not good enough to take a print.
4. No dedicated Video Button : To switch modes between video and still , you have to go to the settings, its a real horrible thing in real practical environment. When u suddenly want to take a few quick snaps and then take d video, its very difficult.
5. Click Response : This is another problem i found with this cam. When the battery becomes low, you have to press hard twice or thrice to take a single snap. The button simply becomes unresponsive.
6. Night Modes : Almost all the night modes are a useless in this cam. Especially the fireworks mode.. U always get a blurred fireworks picture.
7. Battery Flexibility : This alone was the feature which made me buy this cam. You can use normal AA alkaline batteries which is easily available or 2 AA Rechargeable batteries. Already a 2100 mAh rechargeable batteries comes with this cam, but i purchased an extra SONY NH AA B2FN Rechargeable batteries too.. Take as many snaps as u want.. :)
I have been using a VAIO CR 343 N for the past few years and the robust quality and features of that model made me to choose my next lapy also from the VAIO family. I purchased a SVE14A15 a week ago from a local Sony Distributor in Secunderabad. This is ma review:
1. BUILD QUALITY AND WEIGHT : Sony has always been proving top of the line build quality in their products with keyboard and screen looking strong and durable also they have managed to pack everything including the battery under 2.3 Kg. I would give (9/10)
2. UNIQUE FEATURES : Sony always distinguishes out its product with several unique features. The SVE14A15FNH is no exception. Some of the unique features are given below.
a) BACK LIT KEYBOARD : The backlit keyboard does great job when it comes to using the lap in low or dark rooms. All d keys are brilliantly lit using LEDs and is easily readable at nigth.
b)USB CHARGING : Its possible to charge a USB device like a mobile, from the laptop even when the laptop is switched off. A very useful feature when you forgot to charge your smartphone last night and there is power cut in the morning, (Like in Hyderabad :) )
c) VAIO ASSIST: Another intelligent feature from VAIO. Even if the OS fails to start we can press the ASSIT button and we have the option to recover the C drive or full laptop to the factory state. Unlike in other laptops where the drivers n OS are given in seperate CDs and its requires to be manually installed, VAIO does everything fully automatic with the press of a button.
d) VAIO Button: Yet another unique feature is the 'VAIO' button, which can be assigned to a particular task of our choice. If set to VAIO control centre , with the touch of a button, so many functions related to the laptop can be controlled, e,g backlit keyboard, Switching between Dolby Home theatre and Xloud,
e) Hybrid Graphics : The Hybrid graphics engine is so vital in ensuring in the 4 - 5 hours of battery life in the vaio. It can switch between the Intel HD 3000 and AMD Radeon 7670 as per the need and hence optimizes battery consumption.
f) BlueTooth LASER Mouse: Very convenient wireless mouse comes free with the VAIO. It uses the normal AA batteries and is very convenient to use in any surface , even on your bed.
g) Button Eject CD Tray: The CD Tray is ejected by pressing a soft button on the top of the keyboard and not by pressing the tray.
All these Unique features makes the Lap very convenient to use and i would give a full 10/10 for these features.
DESIGN and STYLE: The Gun Metal Finish looks sexy especially the VAIO logo which shines in metallic color adds to the style. The touch pad and buttons are also integrated giving a new look and feel to the laptop. Also the finishing is also fine with no fingerprints being trapped in the surface. My score (10/10)
FINAL VERDICT: This was Sony's most successful laptops and is still in much demand but Sony stopped production as new models have emerged but even the new models are lacking certain key features in this model. I don't understand what type of marketing technique is it. I had to wait for long to get my model, perhaps one of the last few pieces in South India. If you can still get a piece , no need to think again , buy it on the spot.
I have purchased it after seeing so many positive reviews in FK. However i don't understand why some of the reviews written by the so called 'certified buyers' doesn't tally with characteristics of the actual product. Here is my review:
1.BASS: So many people have written comment that this headphone has very powerful good bass. I felt the bass to be decent or say good enough. I will give 8/10 . My previous Nokia Headset WH-205 (Black) had much more bass.
2.VOLUME: The volume is also just loud enough but not loud to spoil your ears.. I am using full volume in ma phone. I am using N7 Music player downloaded from Android market. It was the only free player i found with equalizer, SRS boost and BASS boost. This headphone works well with this N7 player in full volume. I give 8/10
3.NOISE ISOLATION & EAR BUDS: This is one feature i liked the most in this headset. You will hear only the music that's been played. I use it when i travel to and fro to my office in Secunderabad in bus. I don't hear any noise except a few loud hones nearby. Its really wonderful. If you close your eyes you can really immerse yourself in music. Also Panasonic's ergo fit is really awesome. My previous Nokia Headset WH-205 (Black) used to pain ma ears even after a few minutes of use. But this headphone has got really comfortable headphones. Even after using for hardly 15 min my previous Nokia Headset WH-205, my ears used to start paining. One specialty of the headphones is that its ear pieces are not symmetrical like in other headsets. Left ear piece fits well in left ear only. Each ear piece is designed for that particular side left or right. I give a full 10/10 for Noise isolation and comfort to wear. Really wonderful.
4. COMPATIBILITY : I am using a Motorola Defy XT. Its working very well. Moto Defy and Defy plus users can buy it without doubt. Works well with my Sony VAIO Laptop as well.
My rating 10/10
5. CORD LENGTH & DURABILITY: The cord as said in many reviews is too thin, but i don't think it will break off if used carefully and normally. The cord is appox 1 meter long and that's perfect for me. Nor too long nor too short. Rating 9/10
FINAL VERDICT : I recommend purchasing this headphone as it will never ever pain your ears no matter how long you listen to music and also it has decent bass and very good audio quality at a reasonable price.
I purchased this watch a few days ago from flipkart. Here is ma review:
1.BUILD QUALITY : The build quality is good but not excellent, still its very decent for the price and for normal everyday use. ( 8/10)
2.DESIGN AND LOOKS : The golden color is not like the one flipkart has shown here. Its much like a faded golden color not shining golden color. But still looks good. The round dial also looks good with the golden finish and dials. I would give 7/10 .
3. EASE TO USE : The locking mechanism is a bit tight. Its easy to open using a scissors or knife edge but to close it back after adjusting the length of ma wrist, i had to use my dumbells. Also the lock itself is a bit tight and i am finding it difficult to use. I would give 5/10
4. FEATURES: Water resistance, Mineral glass and day and date display. (6/10)
FINAL VERDICT: A good buy for the price. I will be using it for normal office usage everyday and this is just fine for that.
I purchased this product last summer. Now its exactly one year and its not working. More over from Day 1 its water level indicator and air flow swing switch were not working. Also the humidity levels are so high that you feel like some sweat like moisture feeling on your face and skin. Better spend 10K more and buy one Window Unit AC.
I purchased this a few days back and i must say i am really impressed. Now coming to the review :
1.DESIGN AND EASE OF USE : The palm fits very nicely on to the mouse. Now that very important if you are using mouse for a long time else you will uncomfortable. But this one has been designed ergo fit your palm. (9/10)
2. BUILD QUALITY AND LOOKS: The graphics on top add to the style. It has the looks of a premium mouse and the build quality is also good.(9/10)
3. CORD LENGTH AND SENSITIVITY: The cord is long enough and most importantly , it works on almost any surface. My previous Enter mouse never used to work on bed or any unpolished surface. But this one works very well. (10/10)
FINAL VERDICT : Very good optical USB mouse. Suits best for laptops and desktops alike. At this price its a very good value for money product.
This is my second Induction Cook-top from Prestige.
1. The build quality is very good. Only thing you should be careful is prevent any oil or milk from spilling over the top. It may withstand a few times but not every time. The switch board especially needs special care.
2. The electricity bills on normal usage doesn't seem to be very high. I found only a reasonable increase with approx 1-1.15 hrs usage everyday.
3. The menu options are not practical except for a few. Most of the time you use only the 'hotpot' menu and control the Watt.
4. Good companion for bachelors,Students etc
5. There good enough number of Service centers for Prestige - That too makes it a good choice.