Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
This is a very good phone from Micromax and a step ahead from their lower range Android Phones..
-Overpriced?? Certainly not. This is a dual core android phone and is similarly priced to the Lowest dual core phone , optimus 2x.
-Crying over 2.2?? 2.3 update is coming this December. And has all the specs required to run 4.0.So we can expect for that to come too..
-No Flash- According to the iGyaan review the exposure settings are really good and can make up for flash at a few places...
Anyway even the Galaxy S II does not have flash! But no no cries over that! a very nice cam with intellegent illumination features
-1500mAmp battery is decent enough for everyday use..
-The lock screen is also good slightly similar to HTC sense 3.0
-Build quiality is quite good with a metal back cover..(Unlike the full plastic construction of the S II.
-Quadrant benchmark - 2076 quite impressive with a few apps and gesture control on..
-Gesture Control- Quite nice especially if you have dirty hand and gotta do something on the phone.. It is really good but Micromax has to slightly work on that for better results...
For example- While playing music if you want to pause it just put your hand over the phone and pull it back and same to play it again . Move your hand right to move to the next song and left for the prev song..
-According to iGyaan video quality is at 58.7 Fps which is almost 60..
-Preinstalled Apps are very good although few of them are not that required..
-It has a tegra 2 processor which is used in tablets...
- A very loud loudspeaker
-Build quality is good certainly better than galaxy s II
All Micromax should have done to attract customers considering its brand image is that kept it lower priced by 1k or 2k...
PS- I have not personally used this device but I am saying all this according to the iGyaan video..So do not know much about its flaws
Just saw all the negative reviews and thought it was quite unfair ...
I bought this device around mid Jan... but I am giving a review now after some good amount if usage..What had caught my attention mainly was its range of audio and video format playback...(audio its plays .ogg, .flac ect, in video it plays mpeg4, .vob, .flv..not sure of .mkv) and its option of expandable storage upto 16GB..that really caught my attention.. and its pricing was good at 2845...i did not find any other device around this price range with all this..it also has ebook reading capabilities in .txt format which was good. The battery is decent with approx 12-13 hr audio playback( with occasional screen turning on for selecting songs) but it drained fast with video playback and also little by ebook reading.(3.5/5)
Do not want to comment much on sound quality as I am not audiophile but I find it good enough. But can be better. (4/5)
1) As I mentioned good range of formats in video and audio supported. (5/5 @ price)
2) Screen is decent and large enough with good resolution @ price . 4/5
3) Accessories like a good silicon case (but its rather sticky making it difficult to remove from tight pockets) which is protective. (4/5)
4)Earphones too were actually good.. but obvious not to compare with sennheiser or sony ect. (4/5)
5)Photo reading is also good though I don't use it much.
6)Common miniUSB charging slot
6)Expandable storage upto 16GB
7 Upto 5 playlists provided (nothing great but i like it)
8.Loudspeaker quality was really good(I could feel the bass when keeping it close to ears) but could have been a little louder.(4/5)
9) Record Mic was impressive but very sensitive. While trying to speak words like ph and fa gets too much air goes into it thus making it not so good.( 3.5/5)
10) It is quite light weight
1) Not so good UI although animations are decent. Have to click options more than once at times. An irritating part was that when I switch on the device the message flashes "MicroSD detected" for some 5 seconds and only then you can continue using the device. (2.5/5)
2) IT HANGS. If I go fast to navigate songs it hangs and can be only fixed but pressing the reset button by a pin. This happened to many especially when I went out making it all the more irritating.
3) Song navigation is poor. (2.5/5)
4) Equilizer presets are shit, better of listening in normal mode. Bass Boost, SRS WOW all are not worth trying.(2/5)
5) Need earphone for radio, nothing new but if I do that i was unable to find a way how to play radio on loudspeaker, which was sad. Radio reception is average.
6) A few more niggling issues with UI but If i'd mention review would go too long.(Anyway this is a long review)
Overall good device but can improve significantly.
All should have this book...
Its because, the paraphrase they give is mpre than enough to understand context.. You may have to go through the workbook for allusions and references, but otherwise this has made my AYLI reading much MUCH simpler. No more running behind teachers for doubts..! Freedom, but you might need other references to study AYLI properly..
Bought this from flipkart (different user) took 10 days to reach.. (unusual)..
Nice ergonomic design, nice and good balance, . ie not being too strong or too light.... lasts adequately long.. I prefer it over axe deodrants... would be happier if it was priced lower.
effectiveness- adequate- 3.5/5
price- 3/5 . but yes its from adidas so such pricing expected
This book has all that you wanna know about codes!
Very good writing (though I had to look up the dictionary once or twice) and awesome TimePass illustrations...
the fight between the codemakers and codebreakers will continue,,
Must buy if you are interested in codes!!