Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
1. Quite silent. PWM fan
2. Reduced idle temp by 6C (earlier 42C) and full load by 15C (earlier 60C)
3. Comes with all accessories needed for installation
1. Heatsink is too big. Can be a problem with some mid-tower cabinets. Doesn't fit in mine although I have a full size cabinet
2. Blocks at least one RAM slot. Not good for me, because I have only two slots
1. Recommended as it's a VFM product for the price range
2. Ensure to take all measurements in your cabinet before ordering this one
3. If you still have ample space in your cabinet you can install another 120mm fan in a push-pull config. Ensure to have same fan specs though
I've used this PSU for 4-5 days now.
1. Long, sleeved, wires that can reach all corners of ATX cabinets
2. Good gauge of wires used
3. Quiet in operation
4. Voltage levels are quite stable and within acceptable limits
5. No static induced on audio lines (done by pooer quality PSU)
1. Supplied mains cord is of poor quality
This is a huge 140mm fan for cabinet. It has 4 blue LEDs in corners.
1. Huge fan.
2. Very silent
3. Has long wires to connect the fan anywhere within cabinet
4. Comes with 3pin to 4 pin converter, 4 screws
1. Plastic quality is not that good.
2. May be some people won't like the blue lights, can be disturbing at night
3. Doesn't come with rubber bushing for snug fit
1. This is a constant speed fan, not speed controlled
2. Has reduced my motherboard temp by 2C and CPU temp by 2C.
Recommended for the price. A very VFM buy.
Flipkart service was quick and on time.
Got this in short time, as always.
1. Low noise level
2. 90CFM speed
3. Speeds range between 1600-1800 in my PC (controlled by chipset, I believe. I've fan control enabled)
4. Does come with 3pin to 4pin connector and 4 screws
5. Build quality is much better than other fans which have transparent frame
1. None really as of now.
Hihgly recommended product. It retails for almost about the same price in markets outside, so might as well get it home delivered. Flipkart service was outstanding.
Like the earlier reviewer said, it's not the best SSD on market. It's cheap and it can be used to install OS and programs. Total usable size is 27~28GB and it can be sufficient for Win XP or Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, etc). I've installed Win 7 x64 on it. But have another drive for programs. You can disable certain features like hibernate, etc to save SSD space.
There is huge difference in performance compared to HDD. So people looking for a faster computer by spending less - this is the deal for you.
For the price it is marketed, this is really VFM product. It works out of box on Linux ditros. However, mind you, it cannot connect to hidden network from within Ubuntu and Linux Mint. On Win 7 x64, it works well and can connect to broadcasting and non-broadcasting networks equally well. The driver CD comes with it's own wi-fi scanner and manager software. But you can disable it and use Windows n/w manager.
The device does heat up a little with use. Overall, I would recommend this product to everyone.