If someone is looking for love story either sad or happy...its not...the book is readable in one go... but there are things which i believe were not required...'Kajal Khurana' should not be there...they just increased length of story...and there should have be more about Arman...i personally did not get when the overall score went from 1-1 to 2-1....and how come there was a note for Dushyant from Pihu at the end..though while reading i hoped that she would become the donour after all..
Firstly, i wanted to give the 1 review..anyways..leave it. :(
Secondly, i bought this phone even before it was launched on many websites and was not even with all the shopkeeper..hence, has to pay a sum of 19000...i bought this phone on july-15 around 4 PM.
About the hardware and product...
1. nice phone with terrific screen plus the water/dust resistant
2. sleek,handy, scratch less body...not mettalic or curved back
3. looks better in white yet i dont know why i bought black color :(
1. switching from Nokia N79 -> Nokia 101 -> Sony Xperia Go...i am getting familiar with android and touch screen..quite trobulesome i must say
2. its been less than 48 hours and i have already re-booted this cell twice...last evening media player got hanged too
3. right now, i am in my office where N79 and Nokia 101 catch the network signal easily...while this cell phone is not on network..or else i would have left a review using this phone only
4. camera is brilliant...
something to worry about
1. only 5 MP camera with no secondary camera
2. 2.3 Gingerbread only.
3. it has only 4 GB internal memory not 8 GB as mentioned all over internet even on sony.co.in
4. Micro SD card is not being detected by my laptop..(there maybe some way to do that..but m new to the world of android.)
for 19K, its not worthy..
and now that i have spent hard-earned 19K on it...i HAVE to like it..