Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
I really don't like the product at all. It is a complete wastage of money.
1) It doesn't support any USB net connect so far i have tested with Reliance, MTS and Tata Photon as they claim in the specification it supports 3G. Total Crap.
2) It frequently get struck so you have to insert a pin in the hole to hard reboot.
3) It has Resistive Touch which is difficult to operate.
4) Running on older version of Gingerbread and you cant even upgrade the older version.
5) Limited WiFi connectivity that is it doesn't support all channels of WiFi.
6) Battery life also poor.
1) It is only good for children who are under 5 years like my 2 years niece playing with it.
2) You can watch videos.
3) It has preinstalled Angry Birds and some other apps too which you can find interesting.
I cant find any more pros so thats it.
Conclusion: If you want to throw your money than just buy this tabtop. Wastage of money. Overall i wont recommend you to buy.
You wont feel any tickle or irritation.
You can use with foam or wet face.
Charging time is too much it takes atleast 10 Hours to get fully charged.
On neck it is very difficult to shave because of its design and our neck doesnt give flat surface to shave.
Also very difficult to shave on upper lip i.e. mustache.
I have bought this pair in feb and waited to give you the proper review.
Pros: 1. Comfortable shoes there is no doubt about it.
2. Pasting and stitching is neat and clean.
3. Sole is made of rubber so it gives you better grip.
Cons: 1. Weight is on the little heavier side.
2. You cant differentiate between left or right shoes both looks the same.
3. Price is high it should be between 800 to 1000
Safe and Secure Shopping
All major credit and debit cards are accepted. We also accept payments by Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Equated Monthly Installments(EMI).