Track using Order ID
Login and do more!
- Track individual Orders
- View your entire Order history
- Cancel individual Orders
- Conveniently review products and sellers
Ordered this bag on 23 July; got it on 25th.... so thats some pretty fast delivery. The bag was in good condition on depackaging.
Nice bag also. Comfy and sporty. Bears a dell logo and comes with a warranty!
First of all some clarifications:
1) The cover is not grainy/coarse. Its surface is quite smooth with just the texture that looks like its grainy in the pics.
2) This cover is smaller than the flap cover they gave me when I bought my phone. It hugs the device very nicely.
Now the product itself. I bought a naked shell case because bodies like L820 shoudn't be hidden. The cover had tiny scratches when I unpacked it. These won't catch eye at first glance but still I like my purchases spotless. Flipkart delivered the product in record time as always.
This cover doesn't registers fingerprints. Moreover, although I know it is made of poly-carbonate plastic, once applied, it feels like metal. This is a nice touch. It is very light and didn't add any noticeable weight to the phone. The cutouts are pretty accurate and overall it doesn't feel cheap. I can recommend it to anyone looking for a nice and sturdy cover for L820.
Please do note that no matter what is advertised, this cover (or any other) doesn't make your phone fall or missile proof. The screen can always crack. But as long as the scratches to the battery door and sides go, this cover is more than up to job to protect them.
For those who want to know, this book has a total of 111 pages excluding cover, index etc.
Very straight forward approach. Lots of code. Some(beginners especially) are better off elsewhere.
Thin means easily manageable. I can carry it anywhere.
Paper and print quality are top notch.
Seriously I expected it to be thicker. It covers almost no theory related to android development.
It is not a good book to start with android development. The code may confuse you.
P.S.-If you can afford it, I strongly recommend buying a video training course. Beats any book out there.
I was expecting so much from this piece having read all the glowing reviews from fellow shoppers.
As such, I was a little disappointed with the sound of these. Then, I turned to tweaking the equalizer to see how much it can help and BOY was I right.
With correct settings, this baby is giving me better bass response than my other headset twice its size! I mean the bass is really warm and has got that 'soft thump' instead of a 'heavy tap tap'. Not to mention that these look super classy and eye-catching.
Overall, I am happy with my investment in these and would recommend it fully. But do take to tweaking the settings a bit for the full-on thing.
Flipkart delivered the thing on time, as usual. Packaging and product condition was good too.
Amzer is my trusted source for screen protectors. Never had a sore apple from this company. This screen guard is no exception. It is well cut-out and of the perfect size.
One has to be patient while applying screen guards. Never touch the sticky surface. Keep your phone upside down and start from the earpiece side first because the cutouts need to be aligned perfectly. Keep squeezing the air bubbles out as you lay more of the guard on screen. Try to get it right in one try. Subsequent tries have adverse effect on the glue.
Overall I am happy with this purchase. I don't expect to be super scratch resistant but I can always buy another. That is the whole point of screen guards.
For the record, this one my most successful application of screen guard so far. Just one tiny bubble at the top border of screen.
1. Very nice feel in hands. Matte finish. Talk of the ergo!
2. The buttons are soft enough to press without feeling flimsy and cheap.
3. You will notice a difference with 1000 dpi if you had a cheapskate.
4. Its Microsoft! Need I say more? They make awesome hardware.
5. Decent length of wire.
I failed to find any cons in the device. It is very well designed and functions without any hitches. Go for it without a second thought.
First things first... awesome delivery, I got it on my brothers b'day. It was meant to be a gift. Cheers Flipkart.
Now that we have got obvious out of the way, I have a few points to say about the soundpieces:
* The are BIG!
* Sound is great. Ample amount of bass with good definition make these one of the better headphones in the market.
* They actually vibrate! I was a bit sceptic before delivery but they actually do vibrate. Not too much, but enough to make a nice experience.
* Build quality and the plastics used is of top notch. Feels a bit costlier than it is.
Overall a great product. Highly recommended.
I was gifted this piece for birthday. As other have already said:
1. Good looking
2. Good sound clarity
3. Battery level indicator(it flashes different colored light based
on battery readings)
1. Slightly uncomfortable ear-piece
2. So-so ear hook
The package does include a black ear hook also for those wishing to change it. And it can be easily charged with any micro usb cable/charger. Working fine on motorola charm running android 2.1 and my notebook with Windows 7.
Overall a good product.
Although motorola charm does have a gorilla glass, that does not mean it cannot get scratches. Even that glass is not fully scratch proof.
Personally, I wasn't too sure about the availability of gorilla goodness at that price. So instead of putting it to test, I bought this screen protector to play safe.
This screen guard DOES resists scratches! It still appears new and I have been using it for past 3 months. Its not fingerprint proof though; but you can always clean the screen. Right?
* its de-blurred(you don't need an internet connection just to
start the phone)
* operates smoothly without any noticeable lag
* nice and VERY responsive display
* backtrack makes navigation easy
* great keypad
* of course the looks!
* camera is just okay
* internal memory is low ~ 120 MB
* not SO great battery life
overall its a steal at this price!